Take Me Back to the Start....

Thank you all. I'm glad to be back posting and glad you are enjoying it. Today, herMaster asked me to put my smartballs in. I was hoping to do a video of inserting them but the kiddies started to wake up and I didn't have time. BUT I did have time to snap some pictures. Hope you like ;)

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10
Picture 11
Picture 12
d6LrukUc.jpg

Would be happy as hell to lick your fingers....damn;):kiss:

YAY.:nana::p

Ok, that wasn't mature, but true.;)

I love the excitement ;)

very nice treat... maybe we can have a video of you removing them or more pics to show what happens when you wear them

I'm sure it'll be documented :)

Would be happy as hell to lick your fingers....damn;):kiss:

Why thank you...I am pretty tasty ;)

I would love to attach all your loops with a chain and play with you.

Oh my, Phawk! That sounds like fun.

Thanks, handsome.

Mouth watering delicious!!

;) thank you, southerncharm. Nice to see you again.

Today, the Mister and I had a little alone time. We decided to go do a little toy shopping at an adult shop. Sadly the choices in vibrators and dildos were limited but we did find other goodies ;) on the left is anal power beads. It has multiple speeds and is waterproof. Can't wait to try it out! The other is a wireless vibrator (almost egg like) that goes in the panties. This is discreet abd has crazy vibrations! These are going on after this post (and yes the smartballs are still in)!

1Bn3U6cb.jpg

Damn, this is hot.
Have a great time with the new toys. I can't wait to see pictures of the new setup

Today, the Mister and I had a little alone time. We decided to go do a little toy shopping at an adult shop. Sadly the choices in vibrators and dildos were limited but we did find other goodies ;) on the left is anal power beads. It has multiple speeds and is waterproof. Can't wait to try it out! The other is a wireless vibrator (almost egg like) that goes in the panties. This is discreet abd has crazy vibrations! These are going on after this post (and yes the smartballs are still in)!

1Bn3U6cb.jpg

1Bn3U6cb.jpg

I hope they are as fun as they sound. The anal power beads looks very interesting!;)

Thank you all. I'm glad to be back posting and glad you are enjoying it. Today, herMaster asked me to put my smartballs in. I was hoping to do a video of inserting them but the kiddies started to wake up and I didn't have time. BUT I did have time to snap some pictures. Hope you like ;)

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10
Picture 11
Picture 12
d6LrukUc.jpg

Dayum!!!! HS you have really put some impure thoughts into my head now.

1Bn3U6cb.jpg

Those look like some real fun to me!!!!

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10
Picture 11
Picture 12
d6LrukUc.jpg

1Bn3U6cb.jpg

Wickedly Wonderful !!

Lovely series, very delicious.
I would love to see pics of you playing with your new toys.

Hopefully it was worth the wait...

Last night after the kids went to bed, the Mister & I had a little fun. Okay, so it wasn't a little - it was a lot of fun ;)

First, we removed the smartballs. HerMaster was kind enough to video for your viewing pleasure. Let's just say I was wet....

And of course I couldn't resist taste myself so I cleaned the balls ;) If I do say so myself, I taste pretty damn good.

After the balls were cleaned, herMaster had me suck his cock (he tastes yummy too!). After a few minutes of sucking and stroking him, he had me get on all fours and entered me from behind. It wasn't long before he grabbed the lube and started preparing my ass for my new toy. For those that don't know (and the rest who do), I love anal. I really do. He took the toy and inserted slowly. After a few moments he started to move again. Between his thrusts and they toys vibrations it wasn't long before we both were cumming hard. Sadly we didn't take a lot of pictures (we were a little distracted) but here is one of them.

Don't worry, I'll make sure to take more pics/vids of the toy in use ;)

Last night after the kids went to bed, the Mister & I had a little fun. Okay, so it wasn't a little - it was a lot of fun ;)

First, we removed the smartballs. HerMaster was kind enough to video for your viewing pleasure. Let's just say I was wet....

And of course I couldn't resist taste myself so I cleaned the balls ;) If I do say so myself, I taste pretty damn good.

After the balls were cleaned, herMaster had me suck his cock (he tastes yummy too!). After a few minutes of sucking and stroking him, he had me get on all fours and entered me from behind. It wasn't long before he grabbed the lube and started preparing my ass for my new toy. For those that don't know (and the rest who do), I love anal. I really do. He took the toy and inserted slowly. After a few moments he started to move again. Between his thrusts and they toys vibrations it wasn't long before we both were cumming hard. Sadly we didn't take a lot of pictures (we were a little distracted) but here is one of them.

such a fun night ;)

Dayum!!!! Those are too freaking hot!!!! By the way I think I might need a new monitor and keyboard now because of you.;):devil:

you look fantastic. hope that's the first of many nights with your new toys

How about next time I clean it up for you.

That shure looks lovely and fun! The last pic looks so inviting. ;)

Back