The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks love.
I feel sick and gross and icky...
so a visit from the Cherry Fairy is always welcome.
:kiss::heart:

I'm home with a sick little one today. It must be something icky in the air! So sorry you're not feeling good honey.

gets her a warm blanky, hot tea with honey and lemon, tissues and cuddles back up with her so she has a soft snuggle partner to relax with
:heart:
 
:D

I am not a fan of exhibitionism.

It's why I don't read private threads outside of glancing to see if there are scenes going on and why I don't play in public spaces in reality.

MY body is NOT for all the world to enjoy, just a rare few.

And those rare few are lucky to be given such a gift.

I completely understand your stance on this darling. I have a very similar stance and mistakenly thought it would be a good idea to break it. hugs her.

Deal!!!

squirms and grins like crazy

enjoys the cuddles

No you can't watch! Perv! snorts :devil: cuz she said so...

Hmmmm, exhibitionism is kinda my thing...
but I'd go in a dark, quiet place, all alone with you ANYTIME!

True, I am a perv, but at least I am honest about it and respectful. Besides you have never had a problem with my pervy nature!
 
Well Cherry Berry I gotta run for now. Give the little one a cuddle for me.

I'll try to reply to your email later.

kisses her cheek.

Great seeing you.

waves to the lurkers, gives Luna a get well cuddle, then vanishes like a ninja.
 
*looks fairly confused, but that seems to be par for the course for me*

Everyone's got em. Except the poor souls born without thumbs and will never know the joys of hitch hiking. Or the even poorer souls born without assholes, who will never know the double-edged sword that is taco bell's value menu.
 
Last Thought

Ouch, fucking ouch.
Stupid sinus pressure won't stop and I can not breathe dammit all.
Words. Do I owe words?
Just the Nook.
Other place is all caught up I think..
*nods*'
Yup. It is.
 
Luna if you are in a town with a Krogers Grocery store... in the pharmacy there is a Kroger brand nasal spray that is "compared to" 4 way nasal spray that stuff works great for me since 4 way Nasal spray is currently off the market due to the plant that makes it going through renovations. Gotta love chronic sinusitus.

LT

Stress headache GO AWAY!!
 
Luna if you are in a town with a Krogers Grocery store... in the pharmacy there is a Kroger brand nasal spray that is "compared to" 4 way nasal spray that stuff works great for me since 4 way Nasal spray is currently off the market due to the plant that makes it going through renovations. Gotta love chronic sinusitus.

LT

Stress headache GO AWAY!!

*Jots this down*

Thanks Asa.
 
-nuzzles a sick luna-

If you can sell it to your health insurance, I'm a surprisingly good nurse. Just sayin...
 
Sa'll good Miss. I'm having a headache akin to racket ball match myself currently so this is more a drive-by nursing job then real help -smiles- Get rest and get well accordingly.

One last thought tho. Where's my suuuuuuuuuuuper pleasant? -grins-
 
Last Thought

Ouch, fucking ouch.
Stupid sinus pressure won't stop and I can not breathe dammit all.
Words. Do I owe words?
Just the Nook.
Other place is all caught up I think..
*nods*'
Yup. It is.

Sends you lots of healing vibrations hoping that you feel better soon :rose:
 
N

gives Nina a fuck since she doesn't have one to give... giggles
:eek:

ITS A CHERRY....

Oh.. and she gave me a fuck...

and how awesome is that?
Fanfuckingtastic... yes yes.
*looks fairly confused, but that seems to be par for the course for me*
You look... as my son put it... like the most adorable tallest midget ever.
Last Thought

Ouch, fucking ouch.
Stupid sinus pressure won't stop and I can not breathe dammit all.
Words. Do I owe words?
Just the Nook.
Other place is all caught up I think..
*nods*'
Yup. It is.
GET BETTER DAMMIT...
-nuzzles a sick luna-

If you can sell it to your health insurance, I'm a surprisingly good nurse. Just sayin...
-licks a kitten-

You are a damned good nurse when you clock in.
 
The smell of dinner in the crockpot is wafting into my room. Yum!

Maybe I should make a bit of breakfast?
 
Holy mother of god!






No reason for that .... it was just the last thing that popped into my head. :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top