Creampies

A lot of men fantasize about this and never get a chance to actually experience it,which must frustrate them big time.
I moved up from being a knicker sniffer to cream pie enjoyer with my first wife as she liked to have the late shift Taxi driver shag her and save the fare just before l returned from my work shift to an extremely smelly wet tasty cunt. I always hoped she would have a black man or Indian but they where rare in those days.
Now l just like to think about all the different guys who have fucked the present wife,and boy does she have a smelly cunt sometimes.
 
Creampie

I had a pleasant surprise this weekend. I have been trying to coax my wife for sometime to let me enjoy her creampie after we have sex. Except for an "almost" a few months ago, I've not been successful.

This Saturday morning in bed, I brought her to a huge orgasm through oral sex. She then straddled me and began riding me. I love massaging her buttocks and breasts in this position!

I kept whispering to her that I can't get enough of my tongue up her pussy and wanted to eat her some more . . .she just laughed a little and kept riding me until I came . . .a half dozen spurts inside her . . .

She then surprised be by reversing herself into a cowgirl straddle and planted her pussy above my mouth, allowing me to lick her. I did! I got a few seconds worth to tasting her cum filled pussy and a few licks to her clit, before she got off without a word.

Hopefully, she will think about this some more and try it again . . .but this time, letting me bring her to another orgasm while licking her out.
 
gritty

is it just me, but when you fuck in a creampie does,nt it feel gritty in her cunt,especially if it is some time after she was shagged, a couple of hours at least. !
 
My favorite fantasy is for my wife to come home full of cum, set on my face, make me clean her out. Telling me how good her boyfriend fucked her. She tells me all the details, and makes me tell her I love eating her boyfriends cum out of her pussy. She call me her cum slut and says she's going to bring her friend home and let him watch me eat his cum out of her.
 
I've never been one to dream about eating another guy's load from her puxxy.... I do lust for 'cleaning up' my own though... there's something about the orgasm she has while I'm doing it... it drives me crazy with lust.

Most times it gives me another erection and we can start all over again :)

On the other hand, if I knew a guy well enough to let him fuck my wife (not that she'd ever go for it) I know going down on her afterward would not be a problem, especially if I'd cum in her too...

Again, knowing how hard she'd get off is all the incentive I'd need :)
 
I've never been one to dream about eating another guy's load from her puxxy.... I do lust for 'cleaning up' my own though... there's something about the orgasm she has while I'm doing it... it drives me crazy with lust.

Most times it gives me another erection and we can start all over again :)

On the other hand, if I knew a guy well enough to let him fuck my wife (not that she'd ever go for it) I know going down on her afterward would not be a problem, especially if I'd cum in her too...

Again, knowing how hard she'd get off is all the incentive I'd need :)

I've let mt friend "have" my wife a few time. I never ate her cream pie after he was done. I tryed it once after I came in her, but she hated the idea of me down on her after I came in her.
 
I don't know if I'd be so addicted to it if mine didn't get off the way she does... It was never a fantasy of mine... She asked me to do it once as she wanted to get off one more time, and we've been hooked on it since! :)
 
I've eaten creampies many times right after they were made only once in a bi situation though. The other times were all just in the heat of passion during hetero 3sums or group situations. My favourite is definately several hours afterwards when you wake up after a night of hot sex, especially if you know that several guys dumped their load in your partner. These days though It's a risky proposition unless you are totally familiar with everyone involved & absolutely certain that they are disease free!

My current GF loves to kiss me after I cum in her mouth, That's another turn on for me...
 
Mmmm...creamy!!!

Yah, I love to eat my own creampie from my wife. Due to "not wanting to make more babies" it is hard to accomplish most times, but the few times I have, it has been wonderful. I also love it when my wife snowballs me!

In the future, if we do decide to go the route we are looking into, I'm hoping that it will be another man's cum that I will be enjoying with her and from her. That has been a hot fantasy for years! We'll see. Good thread though...me likey!
 
I've yet to experience a creampie. I've brought it up a few times with my wife but it hasn't happened. However a few weeks ago I came as close as I ever have and had a really hot experience.

It had been a while since we had had some fun together so my cock was extra sensitive. She starting by playing with my cock which felt amazing. After a little of that she straddled my face while I went to town on her amazingly delicious pussy. While i was doing that she continued to jerk me off. She then moved down and started riding my cock. The feeling was amazing and I was really close to cumming so I told her to bring her pussy back up to my face so I could lick her some more and get a taste of our juices. She did that. Hmmm it was amazing. Then she moved back down again and rode me some more. This time I was just about over the edge. I pulled out and moved back to licking her pussy. As I did that it was too late my cock was already cumming. I took a big glob of my cum and rubbed it on her pussy and then licked it up. HMMMMM I was in heaven. My cock is hard thinking about it right now. It was so hot.
 
nice!

Yeah! That's hot dude! I guess I am so comfortable in my sexuality, that I dont really care about discussing it any more...the satisfaction and erotic experience of licking your cum out of her is fucking awesome!

Especially if it is right after you both cum, cuz thats when her pussy is really swollen and wet and gooey and delicious. Your own cum can make it taste so much better though. The main problem is getting past the first lick...sometimes its hard to keep that arousal up after you've just had a really strong "O". If you wait a little bit before you go down, it is still there waiting for you...when you start to get turned on again. It's fucking great!

Can't deny it...I love my cum! But not when I'm by myself...so much more erotic when it cums from her mouth or pussy! (Damn...I'm getting really hard talking about this!)
 
God I love this subject. The messier the better. Just wish I could eat out a few creampies myself.
 

Attachments

  • creampie1.jpg
    creampie1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2,176
  • creampie2.jpg
    creampie2.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 2,347
  • creampie3.jpg
    creampie3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 2,272
  • creampie4.jpg
    creampie4.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2,553
As nice a pussy you'll find getting a great creampie

All three of those were nice... I wish one of those guys would have dove in and done some 'clean-up' duty though... seemed like such a waste of those lovely creampies! ;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top