Just another girl, just another pic thread..

What would you like to see more of....?

• Total voters
rootsfan said:
Hellooo, gorgeous! :kiss: I must agree, your eyes are captivating, and that look...*growl* Uh oh, I shouldn't have looked at this before work. ;)

Thank you sexy one :kiss:

I think I just perfected my 'come here and ravish me right now' look

any takers? ;)

xx

NotForSale said:
Thank you sexy one :kiss:

I think I just perfected my 'come here and ravish me right now' look

any takers? ;)

xx
*raises hand--among other things* I'll gladly take you. :kiss: And yes, after being so captivated by your look, I started thinking about the other end of you in that position. :devil:

I must head off to work, have a good day! :kiss:

NotForSale said:
Mmmm thanks, you make me blush :eek:

They'll be more later ;)

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Sweet, sweet NFS, I might make you blush, but you send blood rushing to all parts of my anatomy ! ;) :devil:

Cant wait for the others :heart:

rootsfan said:
*raises hand--among other things* I'll gladly take you. :kiss: And yes, after being so captivated by your look, I started thinking about the other end of you in that position. :devil:

I must head off to work, have a good day! :kiss:

*wiggles bum ;)

Have a good day at work, see u later maybe :kiss:

bodthemod said:
Sweet, sweet NFS, I might make you blush, but you send blood rushing to all parts of my anatomy ! ;) :devil:

Cant wait for the others :heart:

all parts or one part in particular? ;)

I'll be back later with the other pics, I hope you'll enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoyed taking them :)

xx

NotForSale said:
One now....

more later :)

xx

you see you got me---opened this pic and actually said out loud 'ohhhhh yesssssss' and thats not with a local accent either! just love it - not graphic but just ...........................wel you know.

NotForSale said:
all parts or one part in particular? ;)

I'll be back later with the other pics, I hope you'll enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoyed taking them :)

xx

One main one ;) :devil: ... but the rest of me tingles whenever I see more of you :kiss: :rose:

As to me enjoying seeing them as much as you taking them, that is almost impossible... you must be permanently orgasmic then ! :D :devil: :kiss:

Sorry i just have t say more - its not the way your on the floor, its not the fact that you look as though your crawling towards the camera, its not the way you loo as though you are naked, its something to do with the look - the way you are moving your hair to the side so i can see more iof your face, its the coy look thats saying........ well i can think of a thousand and one things you could be saying, nothing too sullied or crude - just enticing and saucy, along with those beautiful eyes asking some kind of question.
what are you saying here?

Hi there! The last pic is lovely. Your skin looks so warm and soft, so enticingly touchable. Also, your hair frames your beautiful face so nicely... I think I'd smell your hair if I could...

:eek:

NotForSale said:
:D

I hope you all like this one....

well i was waiting patiently and it was certainly worth every second of the wait, just need to adjust myself a little now!!!

Last edited:
Back