StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, no link :( it was a man though :)....really knew how to work his stuff and came hard....so hot!

I pictured myself sitting across from him and playing right along with him. :devil:

MMMMM that is a great visual as I have now with your hand in your sheer panties sliding that finger up and down your slit. Feeling it getting wetter and wetter:devil:

sorry, no link :( it was a man though :)....really knew how to work his stuff and came hard....so hot!

I pictured myself sitting across from him and playing right along with him. :devil:

Damn! So hot and what a visual image. I wish I could be that man sitting across from you, playing along with you.
attachment.php

Mmm, the last one....you on your hands and knees. Your perfect tits hanging down. So inviting as I slowly walk behind you. Moving closer, stroking my thick, hard cock.

So, here are my very horny pics from last night.....

mmmmmmm, those Videos really got me warmed up!! Especially this one really Hot Masturbating vid I watched!! WOW :devil: My pussy was sooooo wet and needy after that!

So here goes......

Thoughts???

ok, you're right, i couldn't handle watching you and Emmy.

wow......

Mmm, the last one....you on your hands and knees. Your perfect tits hanging down. So inviting as I slowly walk behind you. Moving closer, stroking my thick, hard cock.

That pic really caught my eye too. I love to take my lover from behind while I reach down and play with her nipples. I love to hold her hanging breasts in my hands and use the palm of my hand to tease her stiff nips. When I do, it seems to send ripples through her tight pussy. Does that sound good to you, Ms. Stackey? That was my first thought when I opened that sexy pic. :devil:

mmmmmmm, those Videos really got me warmed up!! Especially this one really Hot Masturbating vid I watched!! WOW :devil: My pussy was sooooo wet and needy after that!

So here goes......

Thoughts???

Looks like a very pleasing warm up...want to workout?

Anyone want to play again???

We, (at least those of us that live where its damn cold today) Need some warm thoughts.

I dug up this nice, warm summer photo for you all today.

So, tell me some nice warm thoughts about this one. :)

I just want to play with your flower, eat your flower…...:D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

So here goes......

Thoughts???

Thoughts, euhmmm Scotty beam me UP and I will show Stackey my thoughts…..and ohhh I will bring Belgium chocolate with me ;)
Love those pics sexy Stackey. MMMMM thank you for finally warming me up.
:heart::rose::rose::rose:

So here goes......

Thoughts???

who can think straight?
:devil:

So here goes......

Thoughts???

mmm such sexy pictures - i wish i was behind you on that last one ;)

Anyone want to play again???

We, (at least those of us that live where its damn cold today) Need some warm thoughts.

I dug up this nice, warm summer photo for you all today.

So, tell me some nice warm thoughts about this one. :)

There is an amazingly beautiful flower in this picture. It is crowned in white. It is also holding some flowers as well. But their beauty pales in comparison to the true flower!

So here goes......

Thoughts???

You are absolutely mouth watering delicious!!

So here goes......

Thoughts???

Brilliant pics! This has me so hard right now…… I don't know if I want to watch you finish and lick your fingers or move your hand outta the way so that I could get busy eating you…..:devil:
attachment.php

these new pics are so raw. I love it. I don't have many clear thoughts as blood has rushed out of my brain...

Love the hands in the panties. So sexy. Wish I could get my tongue in there to taste the wetness.

So here goes......

Thoughts???

Oh sooo many thoughts...the first one...I want my mouth to replace your fingers..licking and sucking your sweet pussy....the last picture is either a p.o.v. of you on your knees about to suck my throbbing cock...or a p.o.v. of you on your knees as I'm about to take you from behind....so damn hot sexy!!!:devil:

Oh definitely hot hot hot. It looks to me like you were really, really, enjoying yourself, how yummy.

I would love to be watching you, but I think I could only take it for so long. While watching you I would be stroking my hard cock slowly, and keeping my focus on you. I would wait until we were both on the ragged edge, and we could enjoy each others bliss together.

MMMMM that is a great visual as I have now with your hand in your sheer panties sliding that finger up and down your slit. Feeling it getting wetter and wetter

Damn! So hot and what a visual image. I wish I could be that man sitting across from you, playing along with you.
attachment.php

ok, you're right, i couldn't handle watching you and Emmy.

wow......

That pic really caught my eye too. I love to take my lover from behind while I reach down and play with her nipples. I love to hold her hanging breasts in my hands and use the palm of my hand to tease her stiff nips. When I do, it seems to send ripples through her tight pussy. Does that sound good to you, Ms. Stackey? That was my first thought when I opened that sexy pic.

Looks like a very pleasing warm up...want to workout?

I just want to play with your flower, eat your flower…...

Thoughts, euhmmm Scotty beam me UP and I will show Stackey my thoughts…..and ohhh I will bring Belgium chocolate with me ;)
Love those pics sexy Stackey. MMMMM thank you for finally warming me up.:

who can think straight?
:devil:

mmm such sexy pictures - i wish i was behind you on that last one

There is an amazingly beautiful flower in this picture. It is crowned in white. It is also holding some flowers as well. But their beauty pales in comparison to the true flower!

THAT'S ME!!!

You are absolutely mouth watering delicious!!

Brilliant pics! This has me so hard right now…… I don't know if I want to watch you finish and lick your fingers or move your hand outta the way so that I could get busy eating you…..
attachment.php

these new pics are so raw. I love it. I don't have many clear thoughts as blood has rushed out of my brain...

Love the hands in the panties. So sexy. Wish I could get my tongue in there to taste the wetness.

Oh sooo many thoughts...the first one...I want my mouth to replace your fingers..licking and sucking your sweet pussy....the last picture is either a p.o.v. of you on your knees about to suck my throbbing cock...or a p.o.v. of you on your knees as I'm about to take you from behind....so damn hot sexy!!!:devil:

Oh definitely hot hot hot. It looks to me like you were really, really, enjoying yourself, how yummy.

I would love to be watching you, but I think I could only take it for so long. While watching you I would be stroking my hard cock slowly, and keeping my focus on you. I would wait until we were both on the ragged edge, and we could enjoy each others bliss together.

Niiiiiice!!!! Looks Like I made you all think good and hard with that set. :devil:

I love reading all of your different perspectives. :) so naughty and fun. :)

Thank you my awesome Lit buddies for always playing along and for the nice feedback. You really make my day! :) :kiss:

Niiiiiice!!!! Looks Like I made you all think good and hard with that set. :devil:

Thank you my awesome Lit buddies for always playing along and for the nice feedback. You really make my day! :) :kiss:
You DEFINITELY made me good and hard!!!

And thank you. Your naughty pics sure made our day!
attachment.php

Looking forward to more naughty pics, and more naughty fun.
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back