Your sluttiest moment.......

Ok, I'll add to keep this going.....

Another time I had was out in the open on a hill in the park. It was night time with only a bit of moonlight to see by but hearing people's voices not far away only fueled us on!

i'll add one... when i was younger i worked at a kiosk in the local mall. for those of you who don't know, a kiosk is one of those shops in the middle of the ailes of the mall. when the shop closed, we would put tarps up around the place, nothing that couldn't just be opened- i know, very trusting of other mall employees to not steal anything. well, once the tarps went up- anything went! i can't tell you how many times i had wonderful orgasms as people walked by, oblivious to the action that was going on through those tarps!

jennyleigh said:
i'll add one... when i was younger i worked at a kiosk in the local mall. for those of you who don't know, a kiosk is one of those shops in the middle of the ailes of the mall. when the shop closed, we would put tarps up around the place, nothing that couldn't just be opened- i know, very trusting of other mall employees to not steal anything. well, once the tarps went up- anything went! i can't tell you how many times i had wonderful orgasms as people walked by, oblivious to the action that was going on through those tarps!

I wouldn't call that slutty, what else is there to do when you work those. Was it with a co-worker or a lucky shopper?

co worker- and a guy that worked elsewhere in the mall- and a guy that worked at another store in the mall- and other random guys

Many, many years ago when I was in my twenties, I was at my boyfriend's house watching TV with a friend of his. My bf started playing with my breasts. At first I was embarrassed but also excited. I half-heartedly told him to stop but we had been drinking so the inhibitions were lowered and I thought, what the heck. He pushed my sweater up, then the bra exposing me and started sucking on my hard nipples. I remember looking over at this friend who was trying to look like he was still watching TV but the bulge in his pants told the truth. I decided it was time to experiment, explore a fantasy.

I asked my bf if he would mind if his friend joined in and had some fun. My thinking - two tits, two mouths, double my pleasure. He was game. So I asked his friend if he would suck my other breast. He didn't take long to decide he was up for it.

It wasn't long before we were all naked. I had one sucking my breasts, one between my legs finger fucking me and licking up the juices flowing out of me.

We changed positions so many times but one of the best was when my b/f was on the couch, I was on my knees in front of him, his cock in my mouth sucking for all I was worth, and his friend was fucking me from behind and fingering my clit. They were telling each other "fuck her, hard man", "cum on her face" which turned me on more. I remember being verbal as well but more often than not my mouth was full.

We continued to get together from time to time but all good things eventually come to an end...Ah, sweet memories.....

alliekat1 said:
Many, many years ago when I was in my twenties, I was at my boyfriend's house watching TV with a friend of his. My bf started playing with my breasts. At first I was embarrassed but also excited. I half-heartedly told him to stop but we had been drinking so the inhibitions were lowered and I thought, what the heck. He pushed my sweater up, then the bra exposing me and started sucking on my hard nipples. I remember looking over at this friend who was trying to look like he was still watching TV but the bulge in his pants told the truth. I decided it was time to experiment, explore a fantasy.

I asked my bf if he would mind if his friend joined in and had some fun. My thinking - two tits, two mouths, double my pleasure. He was game. So I asked his friend if he would suck my other breast. He didn't take long to decide he was up for it.

It wasn't long before we were all naked. I had one sucking my breasts, one between my legs finger fucking me and licking up the juices flowing out of me.

We changed positions so many times but one of the best was when my b/f was on the couch, I was on my knees in front of him, his cock in my mouth sucking for all I was worth, and his friend was fucking me from behind and fingering my clit. They were telling each other "fuck her, hard man", "cum on her face" which turned me on more. I remember being verbal as well but more often than not my mouth was full.

We continued to get together from time to time but all good things eventually come to an end...Ah, sweet memories.....

That was very exciting. So, nothing new exciting happening now? Sounds like both of us need to make something happen to create more sweet memories.

I have several! But the first was when I first realised the sexual power women can have, it was when I was first conscious of acting like a slut. I've posted this on another thread previously.

When I was 15 I was going out with a guy I was at school with. We'd always go round each other's house in the evening and after spending a while watching TV with parents, go up the bedroom and start fooling around. He was always wanting sex, and I wasn't always so keen when the parents were downstairs, but he'd always settle for a blow job, and for as long as I can remember I've loved sucking cock.

Anyway, one night, we didn't hear his dad coming upstairs to say that it was time for him to give me a lift home and all of a sudden there was his dad in the doorway. We saw him just as my bf started cuming - he was kneeling beside me on the bed, trousers round his ankles, hand up my skirt fingering me while I lay back taking him in my mouth. He was really embarrassed and so was his dad.

Anyway, he didn't come in the car with his dad as he drove me home. We were in silence for ages. But I was feeling horny as hell, I could feel splashes of cum drying on my cheek and neck. I apologised about what he'd seen, and he muttered something about no need. And I don’t know what came over me, but I reached over and put my hand in his lap and found a hard bulge. I just came out and asked him if he'd got turned on seeing my suck his son and he admitted that he'd been hoping to catch us screwing for some time. Then I started rubbing his cock and he pulled over and I leaned over and pulled his cock out and started sucking him. He had his hands all over me, up my top, up my skrt in my soaking panties, fingering my pussy which was still wet from where his son had been fingering me. He came really hard and loud, holding my head firmly down on his dick and I came on his fingers as I swallowed his cum.

alliekat1 said:

Mmmm, I like that Alliekat - exactly how my first threesome went! Happy days!!

LushLeah said:
I have several! But the first was when I first realised the sexual power women can have, it was when I was first conscious of acting like a slut. I've posted this on another thread previously.

When I was 15 I was going out with a guy I was at school with. We'd always go round each other's house in the evening and after spending a while watching TV with parents, go up the bedroom and start fooling around. He was always wanting sex, and I wasn't always so keen when the parents were downstairs, but he'd always settle for a blow job, and for as long as I can remember I've loved sucking cock.

Anyway, one night, we didn't hear his dad coming upstairs to say that it was time for him to give me a lift home and all of a sudden there was his dad in the doorway. We saw him just as my bf started cuming - he was kneeling beside me on the bed, trousers round his ankles, hand up my skirt fingering me while I lay back taking him in my mouth. He was really embarrassed and so was his dad.

Anyway, he didn't come in the car with his dad as he drove me home. We were in silence for ages. But I was feeling horny as hell, I could feel splashes of cum drying on my cheek and neck. I apologised about what he'd seen, and he muttered something about no need. And I don’t know what came over me, but I reached over and put my hand in his lap and found a hard bulge. I just came out and asked him if he'd got turned on seeing my suck his son and he admitted that he'd been hoping to catch us screwing for some time. Then I started rubbing his cock and he pulled over and I leaned over and pulled his cock out and started sucking him. He had his hands all over me, up my top, up my skrt in my soaking panties, fingering my pussy which was still wet from where his son had been fingering me. He came really hard and loud, holding my head firmly down on his dick and I came on his fingers as I swallowed his cum.

That story makes me so HARD! Oh how I wish I was that Dad. I loved it last time I read it Leah and it's even hotter the second time around. Thanks for sharing!

LushLeah said:
Unfortunately, I've never met or been with someone like Alliekat. :(
Yet. :D :devil:

LushLeah

LushLeah said:

Too bad I had to start off the story with *many years ago*...but there's still like in this old babe yet :)

I love this thread

There is a certain appeal to someone submitting to lust of the moment and feeling "slutty". Especially enjoyed your tale, alliekat1. ...Many years ago, and yet memories allow us to bring the fantasy almost to the present. Would love to have been a fly on the wall--at least for awhile. Would have buzzed in before too long, though.

alliekat1 said:
Too bad I had to start off the story with *many years ago*...but there's still like in this old babe yet
Hey, what's wrong with doing it today? No time like the present!!

badger9

Like I said, badger, there's still life in this old gal and there is always hope. It's opportunity that's lacking....for now.

alliekat1 said:
Like I said, badger, there's still life in this old gal and there is always hope. It's opportunity that's lacking....for now.
Lot's of friends to be made here on Lit. Keep your eyes and ears open. Opportunity will come knocking soon enough!! :kiss:

wouldn't it be awesome to arrange a lit convention?!?!? so many possibilities and fun there!

jennyleigh said:
wouldn't it be awesome to arrange a lit convention?!?!? so many possibilities and fun there!

It would have to be in Vages. I want to work the kiosk with you. :)

I don't post much on here, but when my wife an i were in HS we went to a friends house for a weekend (we went to a boarding HS that was pretty sticted on any physical contact between bf and gf) while there we went on our first date and made out in the theater, there was only 3 other people including our friend and her bf in there, i fingered her for the first time and she made me cum in my pants which sucked but felt good doing it. on the way back to school our friends house, my wife was in the backseat, me in the front passanger, our friend and her bf in the backseat with my wife and our friends mom driving. the whole way back i fingered my wife, while our friend and her bf cuddled together, though he was watching, and our friends mom had no idea what was going on. my arm hurt but damn was it fun....i'll never forget that

edit:i can't spell, fixed it though

Last edited:
MarlD said:
I don't post much on here, but when my wife an i were in HS we went to a friends house for a weekend (we went to a boarding HS that was pretty sticted on any physical contact between bf and gf) while there we went on our first date and made out in the theater, there was only 3 other people including our friend and her bf in there, i figured her for the first time and she made me cum in my pants which sucked but felt good doing it. on the way back to school our friends house, my wife was in the backseat, me in the front passanger, our friend and her bf in the backseat with my wife and our friends mom driving. the whole way back i figured my wife, while our friend and her bf cuddled together, though he was watching, and our friends mom had no idea what was going on. my arm hurt but damn was it fun....i'll never forget that

You figured her?

Thanks Badger9

badger9 said:
Lot's of friends to be made here on Lit. Keep your eyes and ears open. Opportunity will come knocking soon enough!! :kiss:

I hope for you too, sweetie :rose:

Back