Michigan Fuck Buddies Sign In

18 year old male here from Commerce. Kinda shy about this kind of stuff and looking to break from my insecurity. Anyone think they can help?

p.s. I'm told that I'm pretty damn good when it comes to going down on a lady...

Last edited:
Looking for straight female to be friends and/or more than friends with possibilities for the future. Married but things are difficult right now, wife cheated, not quite working out. PM me if interested.

Sorry to hijack, just checking in. BTW, I'm 27/m...

I would love a Mi FB, girls if you PM me I'll send you pix of whatever you want to see.. Why is love so hard to find...

Looking for Partners in Crime

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hey all...

I'm looking for a female to talk to..maybe more, if I'm lucky (isn't that the truth?)

PM me for my IM.

Happy new year everyone!!! Jim, 21, here from Lupton, Mi.... close to West Branch, Michigan. Just signing in...

South Central Michigan here. Safe, discreet, hot, insatiable would all be nice qualities. I'm a funny guy until we get naked, then its all business! :devil:

HI all just another Michigan native checking things out and looking for new friends and interest. ;)

Hey everyone!

Just another Lit newbie dropping in to say HI. I'm in Northern Oakland County near the Lapeer border. Looking to meet some new and entertaining friends. Oh yeah and last I checked I was a 33 Male (duh!).

Greetings fellow frozen!

35, male from West Michigan here. 6' 1", black hair, hazel eyes and in good health (mental and physical ;-)).

I'm looking for the same thing as everyone else (and then some). I'm a web designer and amature photographer. So I'm interested in chatting, emailing, exchanging photos or whatever else you can come up with.

:rose:

Informal Intro

Hi Everyone...M/35/MidMichigan - New to the board. Interested in trying new things. Hell even interested in trying old things with new people ;)

Last edited:
kind of new here

Saginaw couple looking for some good times and new friends. Couples and Bi ladies send us a email. We have pictures to share if you are interested. :devil:
Dont be shy!

Hello from Gaylord MI.

We are a Married couple looking for a bi curious male ,or a female..maybe even a couple lets chat ,leave us a message! Thank You !!!

Heart of the Thumb here

Hello All
checking in on this site........male in the Heart of the Thumb of Michigan here
looking for ladies..........so give me a shout

Have a hotel suite reserved in Lansing this weekend (Sat,Sun) So far I'm there by myself.... Have a couple possibilities from Swinglifestyle.com but nothing serious... would love a m/f couple to join me.. PM me if you are interested........

Back