Dear Litster......:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Litster

Geez - talk about over-reacting and getting panties in a bunch, you seem to be the poster child. A half an inch of water and you think you're gonna drown.

Dear Litster,

You are scum. Trash. A Douche. A motherfuckingpieceofshit. A bastard. A liar.....a most eloquent liar at that. Disgusting. A coward. A low-life. A loser. I'd put you in the same category as some of the worst litsters here. You are ballless. You may look like a man, but you are no man. You're an animal. Dispicable. Ugly. Smarmy. Gross. Do you get it?

Signed,

A litster who once thought you were great, but has long seen how ugly you are. I am just sorry it took her so long.

P.S. That whore you're shacked up with is just as classy as you are. You get what you sow. Hope you get crabs and I hope your dick falls off.
As pissed as she is she still loves me. I can tell because she never called me a cunt. If she did that then I'd be worried. ;)

Dodged a bullet Litster.

Dear Still-Shushing-Me Litster,

One of these days, Imma give you all kinds of crazy love.

Signed,
Still-Loves-It-When-You-Shush-Me Litster

:kiss:

Dear Sexy Litster Womens,

Imma spank you all. You are all bad, bad girls and need to be spanked!

Sincerely,

Daddy's Home

:devil:

Dear Litster...

If you hate this place so much ( as stated numerous times in your posts)...then why log in here?...

Wondering Litster...:confused::cool::heart:

Dear Litster...

If you hate this place so much ( as stated numerous times in your posts)...then why log in here?...

Wondering Litster...:confused::cool::heart:

Dear Spiritual Lister,

If you're so freaked out by something and someone you for some reason find to be so freaky, then why take a moment of your time to care may I ask?

I come trying to be more positive in the present trying getting rid of a lot of negative from my past.

So, as to make me have any chance at all of a future.

Maybe, even to get a spiritual soul or two to think outside the box for a change.

Even if, away from a normal comfort zone.

Normal is way too overrated.

Sort of like direct and personal therapy as opposed to one which is simply subtle and more forced.

This is agonizing as challenging it is.

I do not expect anyone to get why this is being done.

Sometimes, we have to go against the norm and simply do what will prove best for us.

Signed,

Learning Lister

Dear Spiritual Lister,

If you're so freaked out by something and someone you for some reason find to be so freaky, then why take a moment of your time to care may I ask?

I come trying to be more positive in the present trying getting rid of a lot of negative from my past.

So, as to make me have any chance at all of a future.

Maybe, even to get a spiritual soul or two to think outside the box for a change.

Even if, away from a normal comfort zone.

Normal is way too overrated.

Sort of like direct and personal therapy as opposed to one which is simply subtle and more forced.

This is agonizing as challenging it is.

I do not expect anyone to get why this is being done.

Sometimes, we have to go against the norm and simply do what will prove best for us.

Signed,

Learning Lister

Umm have no idea what you are referring to...my post was not referring to you...

Please chill out and try to have a nice day...:kiss:

Dear Homecoming Daddy-o,

I'm first in line.

Been really really bad

Dear Been really really bad,

I see your anxious. While I like your enthusiasm it is important to be patient. Daddy will teach you.

Sincerely,
Likes His Girls Really Really Bad

Wait a second. Can I possibly get in on this? After Jenny, of course! :D

Dear Wait A Second,

Well, have you been bad? Do you need spanked?

Sincerely,
I'm More Than Willing To Find Out

Dear so NOT my Daddy,

signed,

yeah........

Dear yeah,

You're no bad girl. You can watch. :p

Sincerely,
So not your daddy

Dear Bubbly,

I think you're confused.

Spankings are for GOOD girls!

I should know. :cool:

Signed,
Pink Bottom Baby

Dear Pink Bottom Baby

My good girls are bad. The best ones are really, really bad. See above. It is a good thing to be bad for sure. The pleasure will be your reward.

Sincerely,
Your Bubbly Daddy

Dear Pink Bottom Baby

My good girls are bad. The best ones are really, really bad. See above. It is a good thing to be bad for sure. The pleasure will be your reward.

Sincerely,
Your Bubbly Daddy

Dear Bub,

Pfft! I like my daddies a little bit dark and growly. :devil:

You know what I like to do with the sweet ones like you?

*brandishes purple sparkly magic wand*

You better start a-runnin'! ;):catroar:

Signed,
Just Relax, This Won't Hurt A Bit Litster

Dear Bub,

Pfft! I like my daddies a little bit dark and growly. :devil:

You know what I like to do with the sweet ones like you?

*brandishes purple sparkly magic wand*

You better start a-runnin'! ;):catroar:

Signed,
Just Relax, This Won't Hurt A Bit Litster

Dear relax

Don't brandish that purple sparkly magic wand if you don't mean to use it.

Signed
Won't mind if it hurts a bit.

Dear litster,

i've known, for a long time, that you were one of the few deserving of a full effort. You're low-key, humble, and really kind of beautiful when you're finally willing to show it off. I've never spoken to you. You're one of maybe 5 people to whom that claim holds true (hah).

I'm waiting. You deserve Better than the bullshit I'm solely capable of delivering right now. But when I'm settled, I'm going to lay full game on you...I'm going to learn every tea flavor, famiarize myself with cockney slang, and learn to love Hugh grant...so that when I finally go game at your incredible british framework, I'm not without all the necessary cliches.

Be prepared.

Dear Me -
It's nice to see you here again. Hope you're doing well in everything you do.
Signed,
Happy to see you.

Dear Happy to see me!

*HUGGING YOU LIKE MAD*

It's good to be seen ... by you! ;)

Your handsome face is always a welcome sight.

Just stopping by to say hello.

Signed,

Grinning like crazy Me

Dear Me litster,

We've talked about it before but Lit was all about us finding our soulmate BFF's!!

I miss hanging out with you. Sitting on your sofa and talking about our moms and their passing just felt like we'd know each other forever.

I love you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Too far away litster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back