I probably shouldn't...

Oh does that mean I get to post again, can I can I can I can I.....

Welcome back.....

Welcome back, what did your bring us???
How was your trip? what did you bring us??
Rambling held down ,this time but you never know about next time, just saying. :)

Aw - you are all so sweet. I am having a nice cup of coffee right now, thinking how lucky I am.

With milk or without?
Cup or Glass?
One shot or two?
smooth or bitter?

Its the details that matter my dear.

Good morning / Afternoon AG .. Hope all is well across the Pond Lady .... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

That does sound nice, more so when I think it is cupped in your hands near your smooth legs. (Don't tell me they are not... ;))

If only there was a third option to "cyber", "cam" and "send coffee". That would make this internet so much better!

Then of course you would need to ability to "sugar cube" too incase they need sugar but now I'm off rambling in my own coffee world.

That does sound nice, more so when I think it is cupped in your hands near your smooth legs. (Don't tell me they are not... ;))

If only there was a third option to "cyber", "cam" and "send coffee". That would make this internet so much better!

Then of course you would need to ability to "sugar cube" too incase they need sugar but now I'm off rambling in my own coffee world.

Now that's a thought....it's too much for me right now...

Coffee, nectar of the gods and goddesses, a touch of bitter with a hint of sweetness.

How poetic!

I guess it's time...

...to go to bed. It's been a hard and long day. And I feel more tired than for a long time. Just one of those days where coffee seem to have no effect, the computer screen at work seems to have letters that makes no sense, and your head keeps telling you you are useless and can't do anything. I have those days quite a lot. Especially during winter. When the world seems to get cold and dark around you, not willing to give even a hint of sun or warmth.

...to reconsider my wants and needs. I keep saying I know what I want, but do I really? And am I ready to take the chances and risks to get it? Or will I keep going in the same direction and stay lonely?

...to reconsider what I think about myself. Is my perception of me the same as what others have. Do they see me as the person I try so hard to be? The person I really am! Or do I appear to be something else - and if so, whose fault is that - mine?

...to post some new pics. Since you people have waiting patiently and had to read through my ramblings for once.

Sitting.JPG
Waiting.JPG
Wishing.JPG

...to go to bed. It's been a hard and long day. And I feel more tired than for a long time. Just one of those days where coffee seem to have no effect, the computer screen at work seems to have letters that makes no sense, and your head keeps telling you you are useless and can't do anything. I have those days quite a lot. Especially during winter. When the world seems to get cold and dark around you, not willing to give even a hint of sun or warmth.

...to reconsider my wants and needs. I keep saying I know what I want, but do I really? And am I ready to take the chances and risks to get it? Or will I keep going in the same direction and stay lonely?

...to reconsider what I think about myself. Is my perception of me the same as what others have. Do they see me as the person I try so hard to be? The person I really am! Or do I appear to be something else - and if so, whose fault is that - mine?

...to post some new pics. Since you people have waiting patiently and had to read through my ramblings for once.

View attachment 1103362
View attachment 1103363
View attachment 1103364

These are wicked sexy and make sure you sleep tight. Thanks for the pictures

Great pics doll, As i remember it people see what they want to in another when swayed but the moon or sun,good or bad.
Its your life and you can change it,but like ripples in a pond change effects everything.
Is this rambling a bit,sorry.
Good luck with your choice AG, and here's to hearing form you when your feeling better :)

View attachment 1103362
View attachment 1103363
View attachment 1103364

SSD is a serious condition, (seasonal stress disorder), and can sap your strength and motivation.

As usual your pictures are thought provoking, which is only enhanced by your words. Remember what you see is filtered by your mood. What others see is filtered by theirs. Never take the words of an angry/jealous/hateful person to heart.

That last image especially is far more than just an erotic image, with the title and your words it becomes a message for more than sex. It shows a yearning for more.... yearnings are good.

View attachment 1103362
View attachment 1103363
View attachment 1103364

wow... i guess it worth waiting for that pics!

i like the trimmed pubic hair!
looks so damn adorable... :D

Back