Flirtation at Work

She smiled as he gave her one of his t-shirts. She knew it would be big on her but she was glad to wear it. It would smell like him and she knew it would just further the idea that she was safe here with him. She knew Gary would never let anyone or anything hurt her. She knew she could always change in the bathroom but what was the point. He knew her body intimately and even if they weren't intimate tonight, there was no reason to hide her body from him. She unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra before sliding the shirt over her head. She unzipped her skirt and her clothes were just a pile on the floor as she stood there in his t-shirt.

She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you more than I'll ever be able to tell you. You saved my life tonight and I will never forget that."

Gary had felt a thrill when she had decided not to use the bathroom to change but had instead changed in front of him. It had not been a sexual thrill but one of joy as he realized that Erika trusted him enough already to not have to leave the room. He had taken off his shirt and pants by the time she had made her way over to throw her arms around his neck.

He didn't really know how to respond to her comment at first. While he had saved her life, he would have done it for anyone he had been with at the time. Then again he had been a little bit more forceful and protective because it had been Erika and he might not have seen the sights if it had not been for her. "You are most welcome love, but you know I did that for two reasons. One because I love you dearly and would die if anything were to happen to you," he said wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her in close for a kiss. " And two because it is what I have been trained to do. I don't mean that to sound callous or rude but when you were put in danger my training kicked in and Simon didn't stand a chance."

"I know Simon didn't stand a single change against you." She smiled at him. She knew Gary was well trained and she also knew he would never let anyone hurt her. She never expected this; she didn't expected to fall for him so hard and so fast but now that she had, there was no going back. She was in love with him and nothing else even mattered. She had been so scared a few short hours ago but now....she felt completely safe. She was with the man she loved, a man she didn't ever want to be away from.

She leaned up and softly kissed his lips. She let her lips move away from his neck and started placing soft, warm kisses along his neck. She whispered in his ear just how much she loved him. She kissed right underneath his ear, his neck. She let her fingertips move across his bare chest, wanting to feel every single line and curve on his body.

Gary knew how much he loved this woman in his arms. He would gladly die for her, but he would more happy to live the rest of his days pleasing her in every way possible. Sure a lot of people would say they had fallen for each other too fast, but really they had been flirting with each other for months before they had worked up the courage to see each other.

Now here she was again, telling her how much she loved him and exciting his body. He felt himself responding, his erection slowly making it's presence felt against her stomach as he pulled her in close and started to kiss her back. He started at the base of her neck and nibbled his way up to her ear and whispered "I will love you forever," before kissing down her jawline and claiming her lips in a sweet kiss.

She had never felt a love life this in her entire life. She had a handful of boyfriends and they had been good men but no one compared to Gary and she knew they never would. They were moving fast but she knew she loved him and that's all that mattered. She was so in love she could barely see anything else. Last night had been wonderful and their love making this afternoon had been perfectly wonderful and special.

She felt his lips at her neck and she giggled a little, it was her weakest spot. She took his hand and made him sit down on the bed. She came over to him and sat on his lap, kissing right underneath his ear, kissing his neck. Her lips went lower, kissing his chest. She leaned her forehead against his, she could hear his breath and she knew he could hear hers too. "Make love to me..." She whispered.

He knew he was going to make this woman he had in his arms right now his wife someday and if he had his way it would be someday soon. It was not just because that every time they made love it was spectacular and felt so perfect to him and it was not because he could not stand to be separated from her for more than a few minutes at a time. No it was a combination of both of those feelings and more.

He reached down and pulled his T-Shirt off of her, revealing her beautiful body to his eyes again. leaning down he began to nibble on her neck, starting with the spot just below her ear and working down to her breast bone and then up to her other ear. All the while he gently massaged her breasts and nipples with his hands. He wanted this time to be extra special and was determined to take his time and really make her feel good.

If anyone would have told her a month ago that she would find the man of her dreams and fall so in love, she would have probably laughed. But Gary...he was the man for her. He was the man she had been searching for and never found until now. He captured her heart and she knew there was no way she would ever get it back.

She loved the feeling of his hands on her body. They were so strong yet gentle and she knew he touched her with love. She leaned her forehead to his, just wanting to feel his breath. She could just sit like this with him forever. She was that much in love with him that she didn't need for them to have sex to feel it. But when they made love...the earth moved. When they made love, their hearts were so connected...in a way she had never known. And she was sure she would never feel this way again.

He could spend all night just kissing every inch of flesh of the woman in his arms. He didn't even have to have sex with her, that would be enough for him. In fact he could lay her down in the bed and kiss the back of her neck and nibble on her earlobes because he knew she loved that and he would love being snuggled up with her. However he had been given a rather pleasant command and he would fulfill it to the best of his ability. His love had asked him to "Make love," to her and he was going to do just that.

Taking one hand from her breast he reached down to take off her panties only to discover she had already done so when she got changed. His semi erection kept getting harder at that revelation and instead of her panties he managed to take off his boxers so he was now naked as well. Moving his lips to hers he kissed her deeply then he grabbed her around the waist gently and lifted her up before setting her down gently. The only difference being that now he was fully inside her. He moaned as her warmth once again surrounded him, and he wrapped his arms around her pulling her into a tight embrace while he kissed her.

She gasped in such pleasure when she felt him slide into her. His manhood quickly disappeared inside of her. She didn't expect this, to fall in love with him, but she had. He owned her heart now and there was no going back. They didn't need to have hot passionate sex to feel his love. She smiled at him as she sat on his lap, just slowly moving. Her womanhood engulfed his entire manhood.

She leaned down and kissed him deeply. She was so in love. She didn't want to spend another second away from him. She wanted him and just him, that was it.

He was completely in love with this woman and he would do anything for her. He had not been looking for this when he had gone out with her. He had been looking for someone to talk to and have fun with. Now he had that and a lot more as well.

He enjoyed the feeling of her surrounding him as she moved up and down on his shaft slightly. It was more the movement of her hips and her muscles that gave him pleasure. When he started to rock his own hips and thrust up into her he gave her pleasure. At the moment they were keeping it nice and slow, just enjoying each other. He was happy just to rock her like this all night and gradually build her up into a frenzy.

She loved when they made slow love to teach other. Hell, she just loved being with him. She didn't expect this. She didn't expect to find love in him, or anyone for that matter but now that she had she didn't want to go back. Gary owned her heart now. And with everything that transpired today, especially what happened with Simon..her love for Gary was deeper than ever.

She gave him a playful shove on the bed, he was still buried deep inside of her. She put both of her hands down on his chest to help steady herself as she started to pick up the pace while riding him. Her hips began to rock a little faster and as her body moved, as did her beautiful breasts. She couldn't help but smile down at him.

he laughed a little as she shoved him back onto the bed, but that soon turned into a groan of pleasure as she picked up the pace. As she moved above him he watched hypnotized as her breasts swung on her chests until he just had to reach up and begin to gently massage them. He loved playing with her firm breasts and especially her large nipples that he rolled around in his fingers, gently tugging and pulling as she moved up and down on him.

He had never expected to find the other half of his soul, and to think it had been working upstairs in his building was a shock. Now that he had found her he was never letting her get away from him. He would spend the rest of his life showing her just how lucky he was to have her in his life and just how much he loved her. After almost loosing her today he would not risk that happening again. "I love you Erika," he whispered.

She knew today could have turned out drastically different. If she didn't stop by Gary's office and went to the garage alone, she would have been cornered by Simon. And with the way he tampered with the cameras, nobody would have ever known. And she was pretty sure Gary would have raped her. She looked down at the man she loved, the man she wanted to spend her life with. It had only been a few days but she knew...she knew Gary was it for her period. There was no other man on this earth meant for her except for him.

"I love you." She whispered as she moved slowly with him. She leaned down, her forehead against his, her body still with him inside her. "I owe you my life. I'll never forget what you did for me today. And just when I didn't think I could love you anymore than I already do, this happens. I don't want to be away from you. I can't even think about another man. You're it for me, Gary. And I know it's fast and soon, and I probably shouldn't even say it but I can't help it. I love you."

Gary's heart skipped a beat when he heard Erika say those words. Had he heard right. Did she really love him as much as he loved her. He couldn't possibly be dreaming could he. Admittedly he was still making love to the woman of his dreams, and it was one of the best feelings in the world, but what she had just told him was an even better feeling.

"Erika I have felt a connection with you from the first day we ate lunch together, and I knew I wanted no other girl from our first date. You are the most beautiful, charming, honest woman I know and you make me laugh and smile. You have had my heart and soul from the first night and I love you and never want to be apart from you. It is probably a silly thing to ask but would you move in with me?"

Although he was inside of her, they weren't exactly moving. She was laying on time of him, it felt as if their bodies were one. Her forehead was rested against his. Today had probably been the scariest day of her entire life and in the moment she had been scared but now...not even a little. This amazing man had come into her life and he made her fall in love...but more importantly, he saved her today. And she would never forget it...as long as she lived.

His words made her heart stop for a second. He wanted her to move in. Guys usually hated that. They liked their space and they didn't want a woman coming in invading it. "You want me to move in with you?" She couldn't help but smile. She hated being away from him and if she moved in, it would solve that problem completely. They would get to be together all the time. "Yes...yes I'll move in with you..." She took his face in her hands and leaned down and kissed him deeply.

He loved the way she felt laying on top of him with him inside of her. It felt like they were one person and their hearts and souls had melded into one being. He was sure he could almost feel their hearts trying to beat in rhythm with each other. Ever since she had come into his life it had just been getting better and better and he never wanted it to stop.

Gary reached up and cupped her head in his hands, letting her hair run through his hands as he returned her kiss. His heart was soaring and the love he felt for this woman was so overwhelming it threatened to burst out of his chest.He couldn't believe that she had said yes. He had thought she would have wanted to think about it for awhile but she had agreed straight away and he couldn't be happier.

She never thought she'd experience this sort of love. But she was in love now, so in love with him. And they were going to be living together...her heart soared at the though. She kissed him deeply, her forehead pressed up against his. She wouldn't have to worry about spending nights together, they could just be together and she couldn't wait for that. When she was with him, she felt some magical...so wonderful.

She rocked her hips softly against him, her eyes never leaving his. She was so in love she could barely see straight. "I love you so much." She whispered. She was always hesitant telling men she loved them because it scared them off but not with him, she knew he loved her and what they had was real.

Gary couldn't wait until they were together as a couple. If it was up to him they would start moving her stuff in tomorrow. He couldn't believe that he would be going to sleep with her every night and waking up with her every morning. He loved this woman with every fiber of his being and now they would be living together.

He moved with her, rocking his hips to her rhythm and looking into her eyes. His hands roamed up and down her sides, caressing her body as she undulated atop him. "I love you too," he replied not afraid to say it to her. He knew she meant it and he meant what he said to her with all his heart. He loved this woman and would protect her with his life. "I love you Erika and want you with me always."

She continued to make love to him softly, running her fingers through his hair, never taking her eyes away from his. She was very much in love with him and she knew nothing would change that. She leaned her forehead against his, loving the way it felt to hear him breathing at they made love. She kissed his lips in soft, loving kisses as they made love. If they could stay like this forever, she would die happy.

She just loved how it felt to be connected with him so deeply, not even just physically. She had never experienced so strong, so beautiful. But with Gary....when she was with him, she could wear that the earth moved.

He loved the way that they rocked together slowly, taking their time in their lovemaking. there was no need for them to rush, they could let their bodies enjoy each other to the full as they became connected in more than just a physical sense. There kisses were warm and loving as they caressed each others bodies, learning what the other liked and where their sensitive spots were.

Gary could stay like this forever. Totally connected with Erika, moving slowly together, the feeling of love burning so brightly inside of him it was almost as if it would consume him. When he was with her the rest of the world receded and nothing else mattered except her and how he could please her. He knew he would do anything for her because he loved this woman heart and soul.

Back