Women who find bi guys hot....

Women who think bi guys are hot are so sexy themselves.

I love the idea of my GF coaxing me into having sex with a man (or men). Having her direct me and tell me to suck his cock. Then when he's about to cum, she tells me to "open wide" and have his sperm shoot all over my tongue and all over my face. Maybe whispering to me what a naughty boy I am and that I have to suck more cock and eat more cum to be a "good boy."

damn good life isn't it?

Well, seeing as this thread is on page 69, seems like a perfect time to post again... :D

(I just realized that there's a chance I've already posted something similar in this thread a while back, I don't recall, and I don't feel like checking. lol. So my apologies if any of this is duplicated elsewhere.)

I've had a couple long-term girlfriends that were VERY into bi guys, lucky me! We had numerous hot times with other bi guys; sadly, neither relationship worked out (for other reasons).

At this point, I don't think I could ever date/be serious with a woman who *wasn't* into bi-guys... it's just part of who I am, and I definitely want to share and enjoy that part of my life with my next partner.

I think I was very fortunate to have found both of those women, because it's not that easy. I do think that more women that you'd think are into it, but the difficult part is when to bring it up... I'm very discreet; very few of my friends know I'm bi, so I have to feel comfortable/trusting with the person, to tell them. But at the same time, I wouldn't want to wait too long, and have the relationship go too far without her knowing... in case she wasn't into it.

Anyway, I'm hoping I can find someone who's as open-minded and sexually free as I am. If there are any women who'd like to chat sometime about it, please drop me a line. Sometimes I think Lit is the best possible place to find such a woman. :D

Boyfriend thinks he might be, but he isn't sure. Very, very excited about the idea but trying to refrain from urging him into it in case I influence him into something he isn't really into.

I kind of hope he is, because I think it's hot as hell. Something about the combination of him fucking me so hard and the thought that he'd get with another guy makes me crazy. Something about the contrast of him with a woman (ideally me :p) AND him with a man is just the best. thing. EVER.

Boyfriend thinks he might be, but he isn't sure. Very, very excited about the idea but trying to refrain from urging him into it in case I influence him into something he isn't really into.

I kind of hope he is, because I think it's hot as hell. Something about the combination of him fucking me so hard and the thought that he'd get with another guy makes me crazy. Something about the contrast of him with a woman (ideally me :p) AND him with a man is just the best. thing. EVER.

We wish every girl got so wet from the thought! :D

we are in agreement! some of the best and hottest sex we have ever had!

You wonderful, open minded ladies give hope to bi men like me who hope for not only acceptance of our sexual proclivities but excitement at sharing them with us. So many men, even closed minded ones, love the idea of two woman together so it is a shame that more women aren't only accepting of bi men but dripping wet at the thought of eatching guys suck and fuck like animals or even better, joining in the fun.

A surprising number of women enjoy watching two guys have sex. A good number of them like to join in as well;)

I would love to find a woman that would be happy with my curious side. Maybe even help me fulfil a few fantasies. If only dreams came true.

If there's a woman out there with a irresistible taste for fit muscular bi guys who are mischievous and teeming with life and full of spunk, well, come and say hello. My goodness, where are you?

Back