Pregnancy

Hornylondonlad

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Posts
121
Pregnancy help!!!

Dunno where this fits,
If one was to masturbate, pop to the loo and urinate, then wash his head and shaft then a short while later have unprotected sex, despite being 100% sure of pulling out in time, what is the likelihood of conception? she recently came off the pill and I was not aware. Now panicking. Unfortunately she reckons it was about day 17 in her cycle. She reckons she normally has a 29-33 day cycle. However it's day 30 today.
 
Last edited:
Hey Horny
The fact is that conception is a possibility mate. Your previous cumming means there would be sperm in the pipework [which is not all the same pipes as you urinate through] and they can swim a distance. But, look, it's day 30. So you are going to know soon. You've just got to sweat it out my friend.

Simon
 
there is about a 20% chance of getting pregnant using withdrawal method as you have described. Add to that, nearly half of men will have sperm in their pre-cum whether they have previously masturbated or not. The length of her cycle could be misleading though. Her ovulation can't really be predicted because of the interruption in her bcp/hormonal therapy.

Hang in there.. or out of there, as the case may be
 
Stop guessing and take a pregnancy test.

The sooner an abortion is performed, the less troublesome it is.


And then remember, that "pulling out" is a remarkably rotten form for prevention.
 
And then remember, that "pulling out" is a remarkably rotten form for prevention.[/QUOTE]

Like I said I thought she was on the pill, realised until it was almost too late. Wouldn't use pull out otherwise.
 
Aaaaah, trusting a woman is an even worse form for prevention!
 
so you're panicking. Is she?
Seems odd that she didn't go for the Plan B thing if she realized it right after it happened but decided to wait and roll the dice.
 
so you're panicking. Is she?
Seems odd that she didn't go for the Plan B thing if she realized it right after it happened but decided to wait and roll the dice.

Yes, she is too, honestly, I was so sure I was clear I thought nothing of it, brushed it off man do I regret that.
 
If she recently came off the pill, it can also mess with her cycle. Get a home pregnancy test stat and stock up on condoms while you're at the chemist! Best of luck, lad.
 
Her cycle

Normally a woman's monthly cycle is 27 to 28 days long but it can be as long as 33 days. For the normal woman she normally ovulates on day 14 counting from the first day of her period or flow. Sperm normally lives from 48 to 72 hours which means it is already either in the uterus or Fallopian tubes just waiting for the egg to appear. In plain English is that you do not need to have sex on the day she ovulates but if you had sex at least 24 hours before she ovulates then you could easily become a daddy. Precut can have as much as 30,000 or more sperm in one drop which is why the withdrawal method of birth control is a dismal failure.
 
Back
Top