The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he'll post soon. I'll poke him till he does.
And hey! You're distracting too! I should be writing, but instead I just want to nom you!

Hands over the bag of cookies

How's you doll?

Yes! Poke him right in the forehead! That'll get him to post!

Hey now, you LET me distract you. And really, you're the one distracting yourself by thinking of nomming me. So, I am not to blame here!

*perks and munches, speaking around a mouthful of cookies*

I'm okay, glad to have a day off tomorrow. My brain feels like mush after this last week at work and I feel like I haven't slept in weeks but.... other than that I'm okay!

How are you, dear? Getting all the wedding planning going?

Don't worry Dream! I've been poking him to work on posts all day. But I might be a little distracting.

Also Hi hotness!

And then there's a Brit who needs noms.
And an FD who needs a cookies and a lick.
And a Daddy who needs... a kick?

And then a Dream who gets tacklehugged.

Who's next?!

You are always distracting, little one.

But... why do I get a kick and not a cookie?

Unless.... are you talking about this kind of kick?

Yes! Poke him right in the forehead! That'll get him to post!

Hey now, you LET me distract you. And really, you're the one distracting yourself by thinking of nomming me. So, I am not to blame here!

*perks and munches, speaking around a mouthful of cookies*

I'm okay, glad to have a day off tomorrow. My brain feels like mush after this last week at work and I feel like I haven't slept in weeks but.... other than that I'm okay!

How are you, dear? Getting all the wedding planning going?

I do let you distract me. How could I not? You're teh awesome hawtness. For reals.

Yay off tomorrow! I'm not! But wishing I was! I work from home whenever I want.. sooo I can't complain. And wedding planning progresses. Meltdown was had today when our site got back to us saying that they had raised rates and they didn't have our date and dear lord I thought I was going to have a fit.

Oh wait. I did.
With Daddy.
And then I called my mom.
And then his mom.
And my gf.
And then my bestie.
collapses

9 more months of planning is going to kill me. Then tonight I get an email and the venue is going to work with us and they have the site available one day before our chosen date and they give us our original price and it's all.. okay.

breathes and brightens
For srs. Don't get married.

I do let you distract me. How could I not? You're teh awesome hawtness. For reals.

Yay off tomorrow! I'm not! But wishing I was! I work from home whenever I want.. sooo I can't complain. And wedding planning progresses. Meltdown was had today when our site got back to us saying that they had raised rates and they didn't have our date and dear lord I thought I was going to have a fit.

Oh wait. I did.
With Daddy.
And then his mom.
And my gf.
And then my bestie.
collapses

9 more months of planning is going to kill me. Then tonight I get an email and the venue is going to work with us and they have the site available one day before our chosen date and they give us our original price and it's all.. okay.

breathes and brightens
*makes a note that it was not his mom that she called*

Oh wait. I did.
With Daddy.
And then his mom.
And my gf.
And then my bestie.
collapses

breathes and brightens

Well, if you do not want to be distracted then do not let me distract you. Simple.

Eh, that sounds like no fun. I hadn't planned on getting married, if I did it would most likely be in a court house or something. I'd have a big fluffy dress but that's as far as I'd go as far as weddings.

I am very glad that you got things worked out and stuff! I believe you should have the wedding of your dreams if that's what you want. *nods*

*makes a note that it was not his mom that she called*

Giggles
I meant the boy part of my triad!

Well, if you do not want to be distracted then do not let me distract you. Simple.

Eh, that sounds like no fun. I hadn't planned on getting married, if I did it would most likely be in a court house or something. I'd have a big fluffy dress but that's as far as I'd go as far as weddings.

I am very glad that you got things worked out and stuff! I believe you should have the wedding of your dreams if that's what you want. *nods*

I want you to distract me.
Always.
Anytime you're around.
Is a good distraction.
One of my favorites.

Also... I approve of you in a fluffy dress. Or in a dress. Yes. Vail and I should play dress up with you.

nodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnod

*grins* Of course I knew it. That's why I went with that, instead of the many other versions of that song out there.

just beams happily

That entirely depends on what you want to call her!

I wanna call her Mom! What did you think I wanted to call her?

I want you to distract me.
Always.
Anytime you're around.
Is a good distraction.
One of my favorites.

Also... I approve of you in a fluffy dress. Or in a dress. Yes. Vail and I should play dress up with you.

nodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnod

*chuckles, shaking her head* You complain when I distract you yet you like me distracting you.

I am sure that Vail would like that! Although, I feel like I wouldn't really be getting dressed but undressed.

I'm trying to imagine you calling my mom, and explaining how you know me, and how that would go over. And all I can really see...

Well, you know when there's a bunch of fog, and like forty cars all crash into each other?

*chuckles, shaking her head* You complain when I distract you yet you like me distracting you.

I am sure that Vail would like that! Although, I feel like I wouldn't really be getting dressed but undressed.

Oh.. those weren't complaints. They were mere words that came out and meant nothing. Mmhm.

And yes. Vail would like it. You'd be like our doll. Our dirty awesome doll. :kiss:

I'm trying to imagine you calling my mom, and explaining how you know me, and how that would go over. And all I can really see...

Well, you know when there's a bunch of fog, and like forty cars all crash into each other?

I wouldn't tell her how I know you, at least not the real version.

"Hey, so there's this website called Lit. It's a place people go to write sexual stories and stuff, you know... people that are into kinky stuff. Anyways, so I was just messing around one day and all of a sudden me and your son started talking about what it'd be like to trace tattoos and next thing you know... BAM! We're like buddies. He helps me drug and kidnap people in my creeper van! He said I can call you Mom."

As funny as your mom's reaction may be, I don't think that'll work.

You know, thinking about it.... if you told my mom about.... well anything that happens here, her reaction would probably just be "That explains so much...."

Heh.

Oh.. those weren't complaints. They were mere words that came out and meant nothing. Mmhm.

And yes. Vail would like it. You'd be like our doll. Our dirty awesome doll. :kiss:

One of these days, I am going to get you two together for that.

Soon.

Very soon.

I wouldn't tell her how I know you, at least not the real version.

"Hey, so there's this website called Lit. It's a place people go to write sexual stories and stuff, you know... people that are into kinky stuff. Anyways, so I was just messing around one day and all of a sudden me and your son started talking about what it'd be like to trace tattoos and next thing you know... BAM! We're like buddies. He helps me drug and kidnap people in my creeper van! He said I can call you Mom."

As funny as your mom's reaction may be, I don't think that'll work.

You know, thinking about it.... if you told my mom about.... well anything that happens here, her reaction would probably just be "That explains so much...."

Heh.
*laughs*

I think that would put her into a coma. Like... insta-coma.

Starts thinking about clothing options

You sure you'd make it? Vail is intense enough on her own... together and it gets a little exhausting.

I think I'll survive.

Maybe.

You guys could always attempt mouth to mouth if I don't.

P.S. So I'm reading though the Church, just seeing what you guys are up to and your last post has me interested.

That tiny tone....

I wanna know what your voice sounds like.

I think I'll survive.

Maybe.

You guys could always attempt mouth to mouth if I don't.

P.S. So I'm reading though the Church, just seeing what you guys are up to and your last post has me interested.

That tiny tone....

I wanna know what your voice sounds like.

Oh I think mouth to mouth will be attempted, but mostly to steal breath and not give it. But that's one thing of many.

And.. um..
I think I sound like a teenager.
Others have adamantly disagreed with me.

Maybe I'll make a recording.

I want to hear you too.
Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back