What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 157 visits are needed, Obamacare is worse then we thought

That is even assuming the WH Told the truth

And no one believes them anymore

Obamacare is a complex system, I can see why it scares simple-minded cretins such as yourself.

People believe the White House. It's only narrow-minded bigoted mouthbreathers such as yourself who choose not to believe the President.

So please, once again, eat kosher shit and die.

The White House released details of those 157 visits.

The vast majority of them were working group meetings regarding Obamacare implementation.

They DIDNT release anything

You LIED!

SHOW ME WHAT THEY RELEASED,:rolleyes:

The White House press office declined to comment on which visits by high-ranking officials do and do not get recorded in the visitor log, but it is probable that the vast majority of visits by major Cabinet members do not end up in the public record

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/29/i...visits-than-any-cabinet-member/#ixzz2UohxKU00

RubDownSow confuses his fevered excuses for Obama as actual events.:D

Big brave Marine, hiding in the ignore bunker.
Someone give this guy another medal!
Warhero_zps72a8b46b.jpg

All well and good, Mr South

We know your MO is to personally attack

BUT

Will you please tell us/show us

Where the WH explained the IRS Comish visit

Thank you, Mr South:rolleyes:

This is THE priority?

What is wrong with these "people"?

Sebelius To Class Of 2013: Good News, Obamacare Offers You Free Birth Control And Sterilization…

Free sterilizations, just what every graduating senior needs.

(CNSNews.com) – Thanks to Obamacare, high school and college graduates of 2013 can look forward to “protections and benefits” that “give you greater control,” including birth control and sterilization, said Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius in a HealthCare Blog post to the class of 2013.

In the May 22 posting, “Class of 2013: Graduate with Peace of Mind,” Sebelius congratulated the new graduates and assured them that because of the Affordable Care Act they will have less to worry about in terms of health insurance.

“Bottom line: Because of the Affordable Care Act, you’ll be able to begin this next chapter of your life with the peace of mind and security health insurance provides,” said Sebelius

Obamacare is a complex system, I can see why it scares simple-minded cretins such as yourself.

People believe the White House. It's only narrow-minded bigoted mouthbreathers such as yourself who choose not to believe the President.

So please, once again, eat kosher shit and die.

If you were going to plot a conspiracy why would you have 157 meetings in the most heavily-monitored place in the country?

Three visits per month. Schulman described them under oath. You just don't want to believe his statement.

That's basically a weekly status meeting, not at all unusual.

Well, not at all unusual except to weak-minded folks such as busybody and the vettebigot.

LA Democratic Party Chair: Opponents Of Obamacare Motivated By Racism…

The race card, how original.
timthumb.php

“It isn’t about the administration, and members, it shouldn’t be about this administration at the state level nor should it be about the federal administration when it comes to Obamacare, but in fact it is. And why is that? Why is that? I have talked to so many members both in the House and the Senate, and you know what? You ready? You ready for what it comes down to? It is not about how many federal dollars we can receive, it is not about that. You ready? It is about race. I know nobody wants to talk about that. It is about the race of this African-American president.”[/QUOTE]

Louisiana Democratic Party Chair Who Called Obamacare Opponents Racists Runs Away From Reporters When Confronted About Her Remarks…

Run, Karen, run!
After Calling Critics Of Obamacare Racists, Louisiana Democratic Party Says “I Didn’t Call Anyone A Racist”…

Really? Because here’s what she previously said:

“It isn’t about the administration, and members, it shouldn’t be about this administration at the state level nor should it be about the federal administration when it comes to Obamacare, but in fact it is. And why is that? Why is that? I have talked to so many members both in the House and the Senate, and you know what? You ready? You ready for what it comes down to? It is not about how many federal dollars we can receive, it is not about that. You ready? It is about race. I know nobody wants to talk about that. It is about the race of this African-American president.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back