Take me away (Closed)

Shaking her head she pushed her empty bowl away. "No thank you. I'm very full." She cooed as she stretched. Standing she took her bowl moving to the sink and beginning to wash them dancing to a silent song in her head, her hips swaying and her jumper bouncing against her hips.
 
.

As she stood up and started to collect the washing up, he felt something was out of place. Six hours ror less, she had tried to escape.

Now she seemed to even be flirting with him slightly he wondered. Her comments and compliments were not what he anticipated from her, nor for her to voluntary wash up.

He stood up and helped her, especially with the blender, before he left her and headed to the living room, and sat down. Reaching for the remote, he selected some music and pressed play.
 
Once done she walked to the doorway, leaning against it curiously. "So you like music?" She asked as she leaned against the hard word. Shifting she bit her lip. "So... um... I think I'm gunna hit the sac but can I have an alarm clock so I can wake up at a decent hour?" She asked eyeing him as he sat. "If...if you tell me where one is I could just go get it.." She muttered gently.
 
.

"Bed already? its is barely evening..... No alarm clock I'm afraid, but I will wake you up when you wish from around 0600 hrs or so...."

He met her eyes as she stood in a slightly demure manner.
 
Blushing she looked down. "Well... I...um..." She muttered before kicking the ground. "I didn't know if you would mind me joining you and well..." She said as she stepped forward. "I wouldn't mind finishing that book." She said quietly.

Stepping in she walked past him, grabbing the book before taking a seat next to him, curling up once more.
 
.

He grinned as she picked up the book, one of the novels. He wondered if she would read any of the fantasy discussion books he had on the same shelf.

He picked up his current read, a reference book on D-Day, and with the mellow music playing in the background proceeded to read himself
 
She smiled, her foot tapping quietly to the music. Running her fingers through her hair she glanced over her book at him. He was very attractive and under other conditions she knew she would probably try to get him into bed. Stretching she cuddled deeper into the chair flipping another page.

After a little while she peaked over her book again biting her lip in silence. She wondered what kind of person he was outside of this. What he kind, calculating, dominant? The thought sent a shiver down her spine. She loved dominant at least in bed she did.
 
.

He was lost in his thoughts as he made the occasional notes on a notepad. He finished a chapter and looked up, and saw her as she read, her feet huggled under her baggy top, her hair over one side, a hint of her other shoulder.

He thought back to the brief flirty banter in the kitchen.

"Nah why would sh, pure imagination Adrian" he told himself
 
Biting her lip she closed her book after the last page. Standing she moved over to the book shelf. Soon she was standing on her toes, reaching for a book almost out of her reach. Her leggings hugging he backside, cutting in to extenuate her curves. With a small almost inaudible grunt she stood on one leg on tip toes as the other lifted in the air slightly while she tried to reach the book.
 
.

He watched. He also metaphorically licked his lips with his tongue.

Those leggings were perfect size for her, tight enough to reveal every curve, every muscle with out being to taught, stretched.

"Need a hand?" he asked as he stood and stepped towards her."
 
Glancing over at him she nodded slightly. "Yes please..." She said softly with a smile. "I'm a little too short." She cooed gently. Turning she watched him walk over her eyes shy for a moment. "That one please..." She said quietly. "The innocent Mage." She glanced up at the fantasy novel before stepping out of the way.
 
.

grinning he reached for the small collection of books by Nancy Friday including a couple on Women's sexual fantasies including My secret Garden and Forbidden Flowers.

"Here you are Gwen..." as he passed them to her. "Interesting taste in books...."
 
Blushing she looked up at him. 'T...thank you." She said staring up into his eyes. She had never truly realized how much taller he was than her. Smiling she stepped past, brushing against him lightly.
 
.

"My pleasure.... They are interesting books, I do find the psychology of sex and sexual fantasies interesting...."

He returned to his chair and book, as he started on the next chapter...
 
With a playful grin she took as teat as well. "Oh really? Due tell." She teased as she curled up again. Snuffling into the chair she smiled as she opened the book. "Maybe that will be my next read."
 
.

He started to read, as the two of them fell in silence, just the random change of music on the network filling the room with silence, as the evening progressed
 
As the evening darkened she held back a yawn, her eyes drooping as she fought sleep. Before she knew it she was soon asleep, cuddling into the large chair her breathing slow. The book falling against her thighs and her body shifting in the seat.
 
.

He carried her up to her room, and placed her under the duvet, ensuring her radiator was on.

He left her and closed the door, turning the lock in the door. He couldn't risk her trying to smother him when he was asleep.

He woke up just after six. as he opened the curtain. It was still dark, but it was definitely a winer wonderland out side.

He headed down stairs to the kitchen and made a pot of tea. Just after half six, he turned the key in the lock of her door, before opening the door.

"Morning Gwen, here is your alarm call you requested"
 
As he carried her she lightly took hold of the front of his shirt out of instinct. She slept quietly, cuddled under the covers as she did.

******
"Morning Gwen, here is your alarm call you requested"

"mmmm" Was the response as she rolled over to slowly open her eyes looking over at him. "What time is it..." She muttered, her voice husky with sleep. Slowly she sat up, her shirt once again off her shoulder and hanging dangerously low on her shoulder. Rubbing one eye she yawned. Her hair was a mess of tangles and mess as she stared at him, her eyes hooded. To some the look would be sexy.

Sliding to the side of the bed she placed her feet on the floor before smiling. "Thank you." She yawned standing slowly. As she stretched her hands above her head she yawned once more, the jumper rising enough to reveal her hipbones just above her leggings which had shifted in the night.
 
.

He placed the mug of tea on the side table...

"Just after 6:30.... and it has stopped snowing though the snow is deep...."

He saw glimpses of bare flesh, his cock stirred.

"Sleep well? Breakfast is ready when ever..." He turned to leave, not wanting to loiter infront of her. She may be kidnapped, but she deserves some modesty

He headed down stairs and turned his laptop on, and headed to Fitness Blender on Youtube.

There he started to follow several core workouts, exercising his core muscles as well as his legs.
 
With a small nod she smiled. "Thank you... I'll be down in a moment." She yawned.

****
Stepping out of the stairs she had changed her outfit. Wearing only her crop top and a new pair of leggings that were low on her hips. She was carrying a blanket she had nabbed. As she passed the room her was in she glanced over to him blushing brightly. Standing with her mug of tea and blanket she watched him quietly, enjoying the sight before her. He was very fit and very attractive. Biting her lip she shook her head, oogling him for just a moment before she saw his eyes catch her. With a small yip she turned running down the hall quickly. Moving into the study she placed the blanket down.

She stood in the middle of the blanket and began to go through her yoga poses. Moving into downward dog she breathed slowly, exhaling as she pressed up into a cobra. Moving slowly she soon stood into the standing bow, her eyes closed as she exhaled slowly
 
.

He met her eyes and winked.... "Eying me up young lady? I'm old enough to be your father" he joked back.

Before long he was back in the kitchen sipping more tea, the sky was blue, and the winter landscape looking like a photo from a Christmas card.

He reached for the bread and cut a couple of slices and placed them in the toaster before refilling his own tea mug.
 
Last edited:
As she finished her yoga she picked up her mug and moved into the kitchen. Her hair was pulled into a messy ponytail and her small crop top revealed her entire stomach, along her ribs and down to her hip bones.

Glancing out the Window as she walked past him she gasped. "wow...." she whispered her eyes on the scenery as she refilled her mug. It was beautiful and she wished she had her camera. Taking a sip of her tea she glanced over to him still embarrassed she had been caught checking him out.
 
.


As he heard her footsteps he turned to face her

"Morning Sleepyhead.... You slept for almost 12 hours... More tea? Toast?"

He saw her slender form, the leggings revealing her toned legs, her crop top exposing her abdomen, and her breasts, around a B possible C cup he thought to himself.

His own toast popped out of the toaster and he placed them on a plate and started to cover the two slices with pate.
 
Smiling she hopped up into the counter Swinging her feet slowly as she spread her legs. "toast sounds nice... And I was tired... It was a very crazy day yesterday." she said simply as she leaned forward, the crop top revealing a good amount of cleavage and smooth skin. "Thank you for waking me up though..." she murmured
 
Back
Top