Sequel wanted - Sex in Hell?

Hypoxia

doesn't watch television
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Posts
28,080
My one-pager Best Blowjobs in the World ends with the rich, arrogant MC being devoured by succubi. It got a few faves and a comment: "More! I want more!" How to follow-up on that? Track his soul being digested and spread as karmic fertilizer? Hard to make it erotic. So how about this: He fucks his way through Hell and does such a good job that he gets reincarnated and returned to Earth. Maybe as a tentacle monster?

It's a moral tale. In his original existence, he wanted only to be fellated by beautiful women. But he can't make a good impression in Hell merely by being blown. (Is spirit jizm gooey?) So he must learn humility and gain skills for pleasing female souls and demons. Gone is he self-centered-ness; his heart opens to others. Amen.

Can anyone run with this?
 
Silly rabbit. The sequel need not continue the story of the same victim. Merely the same theme. I would focus on the Succubi and their continual search for new victims. Or, just maybe, on the Succubi getting their own comeuppance somehow. After all, they are as holier-than-though as the poor sap who got devoured in the original tale, just in a different way.
 
I read a story in a men's mag back in the late seventies where a man made a deal with the devil that allowed him 48 hours to fuck whomever he wanted, however he wanted. The man went on rampage violating all of women he knew, then moved on to women from history. His fucking of women became more and more deviant with each one. Then in the final minutes of the 48th hours... The man chose to fuck the devil himself.

His soul was released.
 
Or the sequel to BEST BJs IN THE WORLD would be BEST BJs IN THE UNDERWORLD. Same guy organizes BJ competitions in Hades. Some of those talented spirits can suck a ghostly penis all the way through their digestive tracts so they can be simultaneously ass-fucked from inside. He eventually pulls a Farmer's Curst Wife or Stagolee (Julius Lester version) and gets kicked out of Hell for being more of a badass than the Devil.
 
Or the sequel to BEST BJs IN THE WORLD would be BEST BJs IN THE UNDERWORLD. Same guy organizes BJ competitions in Hades. Some of those talented spirits can suck a ghostly penis all the way through their digestive tracts so they can be simultaneously ass-fucked from inside. He eventually pulls a Farmer's Curst Wife or Stagolee (Julius Lester version) and gets kicked out of Hell for being more of a badass than the Devil.

where do they send you when you get kicked out of Hell? :devil:
 
where do they send you when you get kicked out of Hell? :devil:
In the Stagolee and Jack'O Lantern stories, you're given a hot coal for light and you get to wander the netherworlds forever, beyond the edges of reality and eternity. It's cold out there. Or you're a will-o-the-wisp, a disembodied glow. In the Farmer's Curst Wife rendering, you return to Earth and keep on causing trouble, maybe forever.

EDIT: For this story we can be inventive. Get kicked out of Hell and end up as a cleaning maid in Trump Tower. Oh, the torture!
 
Last edited:
They say people in Hell want ice water, but do they get it? It's doubtful. If the body was still in it's earthly form, then bodily fluids would be the only means of quenching Hellish thirst. Urine, breast milk, and a man's cum come to mind. I don't see vampires prospering in hell drinking blood since it's hot enough to make blood boil. I'm going back to sleep now. Hopefully I won't have any nightmares with succubi or inccubi in them 👠👠👠Kant
 
There's likely a hot hell, a cold hell, an itchy hell, and certainly some stinky hell. Reminds me of the damned soul sent to a lake of shit+piss. A bunch of folks are standing in it up to their waists. Our guy thinks, "Well, this ain't TOO bad." Then the supervising devil yells, "Break-time is over! Back on your heads!" I think Savoy Brown had an album cover showing this.

Then there's the political hell, but I won't go into that here.

Would vampires be sent to hell? Dunno, I haven't read enough vamp literature. Isn't a vamp a soulless self-contained bubble of afterlife? Vamps in hell would likely be staff.

Of course in LIT fantasyland we can design whatever hell(s) we want, populated as we see fit with souls we deem worthy. That's what Dante did. I recall the classic tale DESCENDING (by Thomas Disch IIRC) about a guy who goes to hell on a department-store escalator. In the end he's just lying at the lowest anonymous level, the steps trundling by. Talk about dismal!

Back to my problem. My guy's soul is devoured by succubi and apparently reconstituted by Charon or whatever. How to make the guy's journey through hell erotic? Does he start at bottom and work his way up to purgatory, or go down from there? Is hell located in the Trump Tower or Disney World, or under Wrigley Field or the Louvre? Is hell a D&D-type maze?

Hmm, there's an idea: Hell is a 4-dimensional maze of secret passages and blind alleys filled with lost souls. It doesn't hurt; it's merely tedious, tedious... Alpha-types run screaming through the bland boredom. Catatonics sit/lie about lumpily. Most naked souls have nothing better to do than fuck. Our player threads the maze, learns valuable secrets, and finds a way out to the Real World. And hell turns out to be a crystal ornament dangling between Lady Gaga's breasts. Stay tned for the next sequel.
 
Wow, that actually got me thinking and I'm gonna write a story about hell a bit right now =)
Dunno when I finish it or how long it would be, but I already written the prologue and don't wanna stop now.
 
Wow, that actually got me thinking and I'm gonna write a story about hell a bit right now =)
Dunno when I finish it or how long it would be, but I already written the prologue and don't wanna stop now.
Glad I inspired you! That's what SI is for.
 
There's a couple manga I've read that were comedies set in hell. First one was a guy who died after he stole a pair of panties and fell off the balcony when the woman he stole them from surprised him. He winds up in a demoness pit and is forced to pleasure and impregnate them (and then have sex with the offspring who go from babies to adults in a matter of minutes once born) till the end of time. He's actually quite happy with it though he's not allowed to rest, eat, or even say a word since a demon plunks themselves on his face the moment one gets off.

The other didn't have sexual scenes though the society was interesting (I only really skimmed through one volume). Essentially, guy was a pervert and died. He gets assigned to a cute demon who he never learns to leave alone (since she and her sisters can instantly perform an insanely painful punishment...like tearing his skin off and then dragging him over a road of salt) he has to get a job and earn currency to pay off his sins on Earth.

What's interesting is he runs into a guy that is doing quite well for himself in this society and the guy reveals his secret...he's a masochist. Demons love masochists because they can punish them all they want.

As for the opening topic though...since his soul got digested bit by bit...maybe he doesn't get a full body when he goes to hell...instead he starts as a small imp or half-formed creature and has to earn his body back.
 
I read a story in a men's mag back in the late seventies where a man made a deal with the devil that allowed him 48 hours to fuck whomever he wanted, however he wanted. The man went on rampage violating all of women he knew, then moved on to women from history. His fucking of women became more and more deviant with each one. Then in the final minutes of the 48th hours... The man chose to fuck the devil himself.

His soul was released.

Ouch. Dry fucking the devil in the ass sounds painful as fuck. I wouldn't want to roast my wiener fucking the devil in the ass, but, hey, it beats any other option😇Kant 💋
 
There's a couple manga I've read that were comedies set in hell. <snip> What's interesting is he runs into a guy that is doing quite well for himself in this society and the guy reveals his secret...he's a masochist. Demons love masochists because they can punish them all they want.

As for the opening topic though...since his soul got digested bit by bit...maybe he doesn't get a full body when he goes to hell...instead he starts as a small imp or half-formed creature and has to earn his body back.
All those are very interesting! I'll disagree about the masochists though. Their torment would be to NOT be punished! Instead of a fiery whip they get a gentle kiss on the elbow. Oy.

I really like the "has to earn his body back" bunny. Question is, what must he do? Does he start fucking little demons and work his way up? Must he crawl through the guts of bigger demons and clean their pipes? Must he do good/bad deeds to other sinners? He gets more punishment along the way, right?

Ouch. Dry fucking the devil in the ass sounds painful as fuck. I wouldn't want to roast my wiener fucking the devil in the ass, but, hey, it beats any other option😇Kant 💋
Don't forget the yogurt.
 
He'd probably need to do good works if it's an "earn your way out" type of hell.

I was thinking of a possible spin on the story today: He starts off as a 3 foot high minor demon and is giving a list of incredibly tedious (but possible) tasks. All he needs to do is complete them each day and he'll slowly rebuild his soul and body. Only problem is, he's the only one in his office that HAS to complete work each day and all of his coworkers are horny succubii.

Why is it a problem? Well, on his first day, they decide to intentionally not tell him all of the rules and invite him to party with them. Yeah, he's supposed to be filling out paperwork and making "welcome to hell" kits but the girls are even more lovely when they don't have to have a cover like they do on Earth, so what if he has a month long orgy with them? Well, turns out it's a huge problem. If he completes his work, he grows bigger, if he doesn't do it, especially if it was due to satisfying his lusts, he gets smaller (though not his cock). That little month he spent resulted in him becoming a 6inch imp that's dragging around his full size cock. Oh, and the training he was supposed to receive? The succubbii provided it...while he was focused on sucking their nipples.

So now he has to focus on his work but can't quite figure things out...meaning he has to ask for help, meaning he has to trade sexual favors, meaning he has little time to complete his work, meaning he is drained everyday...and due to his small size, his coworkers/tormentors can easily toss him around and mess with him (for example, maybe he is allowed to pop his cock into hammerspace at the start of the day. but if he becomes aroused it pops out for the rest of the day, or they just squeeze him between their tits and sit at at his desk (as long as they don't make it impossible for him to complete his job, they can torment him all they want).
 
I know the manga that strangebuddy is talking about. The thing with the masochists was that since demons earn rewards (I think it was some kind of hell currency) based on how much pain they inflict onto sinners they like the masochists who don't complain. The sinners also earn by suffering. And they can either use those earnings to reduce their time in hell or buy stuff like food or apartment the masochists who don't want to leave live like kings and don't worry about paying their debt.

Sinners could also get out by doing good deeds which would reduce their sentence.
 
why should he have a chance to escape or earn his way back? It makes Hell look like a joke, IMO.
I think that it is more interesting is to see how you deal with what you get in Hell, rather than escaping it. If you didn't make hell exciting, than what was the point of that story? You are writing erotica, not horror. And if it WAS exciting, wouldn't escaping it make life afterwards kinda dull?
 
why should he have a chance to escape or earn his way back? It makes Hell look like a joke, IMO.
I think that it is more interesting is to see how you deal with what you get in Hell, rather than escaping it. If you didn't make hell exciting, than what was the point of that story? You are writing erotica, not horror. And if it WAS exciting, wouldn't escaping it make life afterwards kinda dull?
What are your options once you reach Hell? Sink lower and lower. Or work your way into a position of authority. Or attempt escape. Or make yourself as comfortable as possible.

What can you do in Hell? Accept your punishment. Or do good or evil deeds to improve your lot. Or look for an escape hatch. Or just wander around, observing.

For fun, build a network of interlocking Hells of various traditions. The protagonist samples and compares each afterlife, of course having various sexual encounters.

Hmmm, an exciting Hellacious experience? Then if you escape or get kicked out, you want to return? Like the joke of the guy given a choice of Heaven or Hell and picks the latter because the music and company are better.
 
Hmmm, an exciting Hellacious experience? Then if you escape or get kicked out, you want to return? Like the joke of the guy given a choice of Heaven or Hell and picks the latter because the music and company are better.
Well you are writing an erotic story about Hell. What are your options?
1) Make an Erotic Horror, where whatever happens the character does not like at all.
2) Make a fantasy hell, where, while things are torturous and extreme, it will still get the reader going, and the character will still get off in some way.

These are your options. In case of the first, you can go reliably both ways - both escape and eternal damnation are viable endings here.
But the second option? Youa re basically escaping from someplace sexy, exciting, filled with so much erotic energy that it gets too much, thus being a torture. But where do you find yourself after escaping? In a life where no experience could possibly compare to what you have been through.

And anyway, my point was simple: everyone are talking about escaping, and I'm saying you don't necessarily escape from Hell. Just saying you gotta think about those options.
 
And anyway, my point was simple: everyone are talking about escaping, and I'm saying you don't necessarily escape from Hell. Just saying you gotta think about those options.
Yeah, there's likely no escape from Hell -- although we have precedents of REALLY bad mofos (any gender) being kicked out. One hellacious punishment: make the damned soul *think* there's a chance of escape. They do all they can, only to wind up in another damn cave.

One mild Hell I suggested was that of tedium. You're stuck somewhere with nothing to do. Hmmm, not too erotic. Or a Hell allowing unlimited fucking but no cumming. Or a Hell of continuous non-stop cumming, no relief from endless orgasm, no ability to think or rest or eat or anything. Or a Hell of endless sex, only with fetishes or partners (humanoid or otherwise) you don't like.

I'll think of more but I must go now. Stay tuned.
 
To escape or not...I prefer the option to escape being possible but very difficult, especially if the story is a sequel to Hypoxia's story. After all, if the humiliation can't be escaped from, they'll just give into despair if you think you can get out and know there's a possibility, it makes the moments you fail all the worse.

Secret Six...actually, DC as a whole (including its Vertigo line: The Sandman volume 1 has a great story where Morpheus goes to hell and retrieves some of his power...and then has to face down all of the lords of hell who claim he has no power in hell...only for him to point out "What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?" ) has a pretty awesome hell. Any way, Secret Six had an arc where a "Get out of hell free" card made its way on to Earth. Every B and C list villain tried to murder each other over it. So of course someone asks how they know it's not just a trick? Someone responds that if it was always a trick, it wouldn't be causing nearly as much trouble (it gets back out every time someone cashes it in). It doesn't get used till towards the end of the series though (and oddly enough , they had to go to hell (which is located under a mall in Wisconsin) to get it back before they could cash it in)

Actually, Ravenloft (the Dungeons and Dragons line) is a pretty cool hell when it comes to escaping or being trapped. To make an ungodly long story short:

In the Land of Mists or the Demiplanes of Dread, the territory is divided up into different lands controlled by the Dark Lords, beings of incredible evil and power who are trapped there by the Dark Forces, an invisible malevolent collective that subtly twists reality to always make the Lords suffer but never give up hope. The Lords are free to run their fiefdoms, fight between each other, care for, kill and slaughter the people who live there (Npcs) or the adventurers (players) who are travelling through...but they can't do two things, truly die (the Dark Lords are actually from other worlds and dimensions they aren't even in their own faith's version of hell) or escape.

...but that doesn't mean the possibility isn't there. The dark lords sometimes band together or they manage to keep a shred of goodness alive (a few of the Dark Lords got sent there for betraying their beloved, so the Dark Powers will send women or men who either are reincarnations of the people they love or close enough) and then lose it all at the last minute (one of them actually warped space and time and attempted to create a link to another plane. Right as he was about to succeed, the spell fails, or the people they love die in a way that mirrors the betrayal that killed them). Yet, they still hold on to the hope of escape.

And one of them does escape by doing the impossible. Lord Soth, whose backstory is essentially several GOT novels pushed together, just accepts he will never escape and that he deservs every torment, ignoring his lands and refusing to play the part of Dark Lord (which probably ticked off the Dark Powers to no end as one of his punishments was having a realm that was always changing, so he could never have order or properly strategize). He just stayed in his keep reliving his past until they finally kicked him out, unable to torture him because he gave up hope.
 
why should he have a chance to escape or earn his way back? It makes Hell look like a joke, IMO.
I think that it is more interesting is to see how you deal with what you get in Hell, rather than escaping it. If you didn't make hell exciting, than what was the point of that story? You are writing erotica, not horror. And if it WAS exciting, wouldn't escaping it make life afterwards kinda dull?


This was a manga. The Japanese are looking at Christian mythology from a different point of view and when they use as inspiration for popular culture it shows.
 
This was a manga. The Japanese are looking at Christian mythology from a different point of view and when they use as inspiration for popular culture it shows.
HELL: AN ILLUSTRATED HISTORY OF HE NETHERWORLD, by Richard Craze is an awesome little book with nice overviews of hells: Babylonian, Greek, Egyptian, Roman, Aztec, Xian, Jewish, Buddhist, Chinese, Japanese.
THE JAPANESE HELL

The ancient religion of Japan was Shinto, which... had no concept of hell -- dead people's souls went to heaven -- but there was a region under the earth, Yomi-T'su-Kuni, the "land of darkness," where all wicked things lived. These wicked things were personifications of the calamities that affect people at one time or another -- illness, misfortune, accidents, epidemics, misery, poverty, and curses. The afflictions,rising up to annoy humans, took the form of demons -- usually female -- who were known as the Shiko-Me, the "ugly ones"...

Once Buddhism had gained a hold in Japan... the concept of hell expanded. It became Jigoku, the "ground under the ground." It was made up of eight worlds of of fire and eight worlds of ice, and was rules by Emma-O, the Great Judge of Hell... Once dead, the soul was taken to him... for judging, but Emma-O was a stern and ferocious judge. There was no chance of fooling him into believing that they had led a better life than he thought...

Something else that may influence the manga version:
HOW TO GET INTO (AND OUT OF) HELL

The cultures that have a concept of hell usually have a complex and ritualistic set of procedures for getting out of hell. The Chinese believe that if someone ends up in hell, then only by their descendants burning money can they be bribed out -- of if someone has died an unnatural death, they can trick someone else into taking their place. Christians believe that once someone is confined to hell there is no escape or redemption, whereas Buddhists believe that even if someone does end up in hell there is always a chance of redemption if the unfortunate sinner calls upon the Buddha himself to save him. The truly repentant will be liberated.

Getting into hell is usually fairly easy. [Merely live badly.]
Yeah, I knew about the getting-in part. But if my story is set in interconnected hells, the protagonist might cherry-pick a destination, maybe the Chinese hell. The guy got where he is because his soul was devoured by succubi, remember? That's an unnatural death. Now he merely needs to find someone to trick into exchanging places. Right.
 
Back
Top