Flirty Girl

Okay I lied, I have no idea how to do quotes to multiple posts in one post. I thought that button would make it happen but it didn't. If anyone wants to school me on this, send me a message lol

So the reason I originally posted some pics here is because I was on the forums lurking because I submitted a new story. Admittedly, not my best or my favorite and there's some typos and probably if I spent more time developing it I could have done a lot more with it. I hadn't put any stories up since December though and I had that writer's block feeling like if I didn't put it up now it'd somehow never happen. I get so impatient!!!

So to celebrate here's Part I of me with my studded leather belt. Part II Tonight!

:)

Oboy, I can't wait for part 2.

All of your pictures are wonderful. Thank you.

Some Responses!

Angel, great photos and I love reading your stories! Keep them coming!

There is a lot of me in my stories. There's usually a shade of truth about myself hidden in there or not even hidden sometimes. Thanks for reading

Angel,

You have to be one of the sexiest girls on here. You are beautiful and have an amazing body. Thank you for sharing with all of us.

Aww...thank you

Well our beautiful Angel, you are welcome to respond to posts however you want and are most comfortable. I pity the guy that makes an adverse comment about it, as I am sure there would be hell to pay from everyone else :)

I also am pretty sure everyone would be unanimous in our desire to continue to see more of you! :p

I will keep it coming, don't worry

I rarely spend much time in the amateur pic threads but Angel, my dear, you just became my new favorite stop and I had no choice but to subscribe!

You are absolutely gorgeous... So excited I found your pics tonight! ;)

I am excited to be flashing you all so glad you found it too!

:D

This always makes me giggle... I mean who simulates masturbation?

WAIT?!?! Maybe its a loophole!... What about actual masturbation?

This made me laugh. Thanks

Wow, gorgeous, sexy, and spunky +100 :)

YAY! Soon I will level up and add one to my Dexterity and Charisma so I can take even better pictures and write better stories. I didn't realize there was a point system. I love points.

hey hey hey! us people with the feet fetish need some apologizing also... (i apologize for this post... :eek: )

Have never taken a picture of my feet. I will have to now I guess??

You have mail.....through your blog site
x

I love mail through my blog

I'm SMILING NOW for you

Hi Angel. If you want to do multiple posts first hit the quote button (") in the lower right hand corner. Hit it once for each post you want to include in your post. Once you've selected as many as you want, then hit the post reply button. They will all come up on your reply page. :)

Johnny saves the day! Thanks so much <3

Can't help but..........HOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo:devil:

I am ashamed but I love Twilight and I am really into this howling. Thanks

Please post a link to your stories.

Okay! There's a link to my submissions in my signature on my profile page but here is another link : http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1023915&page=submissions

"Exposed by his Parent" is my newest it's a Nonconsent Story :) Let me know what you think!

Have never taken a picture of my feet. I will have to now I guess??

good guess, oh clairvoyant one...

:eek: sorry about that, i guess i don't do smartass very well. ever notice how smartass and dumbass mean the same thing? :eek:
i was just thinking that since you (and i, and others probably) feel your legs are your best feature that it would naturally follow that your feet would be lovely as well, since they are attached to your legs. so, please don't take offense, but we'd love to see those little toes out there enticing us to suck on them...

Hey there I hope I didn't cross you. If I did I apologize

Absolutely not you didn't. If I stop answering PMs it means I got busy and ran off. I enjoy a more indepth conversation so I answer my blog and e-mails first and then PMs with whatever (if any) time I have left and I can wander off midconversation.

It is absolutely nothing personal, just life happenin all around me. Sorry about that! I'm considering a twitter but have never used that and think it might just be an added annoyance or is it a convenient way to tell 100 people I just went to bed...not sure yet.

Too busy

I was hoping it was you were too busy. But I did want to make sure you were not mad. Have a good day and look forward to seeing more of you

Love your lips red

Okay I lied, I have no idea how to do quotes to multiple posts in one post. I thought that button would make it happen but it didn't. If anyone wants to school me on this, send me a message lol

So the reason I originally posted some pics here is because I was on the forums lurking because I submitted a new story. Admittedly, not my best or my favorite and there's some typos and probably if I spent more time developing it I could have done a lot more with it. I hadn't put any stories up since December though and I had that writer's block feeling like if I didn't put it up now it'd somehow never happen. I get so impatient!!!

So to celebrate here's Part I of me with my studded leather belt. Part II Tonight!

This is outstanding

attachment.php

You are the entire package aren't you?

Angel your doing just fine Good Looking ... Glad to see that you were Inspired to do another Story ;)

attachment.php

Just something there that Inspires me as Well !! hehehe

attachment.php

If I told you .. what a Lovely Body you have ... would You hold it against Me ?

Thanks For Sharing .... :rose: :rose: :heart:

Ok to add my 2 cents! first off you are stunningly hot! second could you post pics with you in boots? I have a boot thing! again great pics!

Ok to add my 2 cents! first off you are stunningly hot! second could you post pics with you in boots? I have a boot thing! again great pics!

Lucky You! I am wearing knee high boots in these. Just can't see in the ones posted thus far. Come back tonight!

Mwahhh sexy lady you sure are turning out very popular!! :p any spare kisses for me?

Lovely just lovely way to keep me entertained at work. Thanks babe. Ha check it you even got a bit of a rise out of me :-*

Stellar thread, sexy lady.

Thanks for all the pics! It should also be noted that your openness and sincerity is just as alluring.

Welcome to the AM pic forums, I can't wait to see what's next :kiss:

*sits down and whimpers* I guess Angel got busy....or she forgot about us:( *howls mournfully*

Back