Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, I'm at the office too. :( Otherwise I'd love to year off my scrubs and play along. Sigh, shame..

I am in the office too after a cubicle move in the Pacific NW. We should all get together for an extended Happy Hour!

MMM :heart: In a parking lot with Wi Fi. I would love to find you there...:devil:

You travel alot too huh, North East by any chance..:D

Nope. I'm usually in the boonies in the midwest. I don't get the good cities yet either.

I am playing now, started by thinking about telling my favourite fantasy to my friend sitting opposite me, she is smiling as I rub myself.... I'm very wet now...mmmm

That's my favorite, too! Oh my. We should be friends! Our fantasy could become a reality :D;)

Just reading some of these lovely stories on Lit :) I love the imagination that some people have, I wish I could star in these stories!

I just made our bed with fresh, clean sheets. I want to slide between them and get 'em dirty again ;)

Wake up Call

Hey ladies... who's starting their day properly?? I know I won't get a thing done til I take care of myself... enjoy the day:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back