Forced into lesbian sex

cuck72

Really Experienced
Older wife is very straight , could never think of eating pussy. BUT made a MAJOR mistake at work. To save her job she is forced to eat her younger lesbian bosses pussy. She's totally disgusted , but she ends up getting her pantyhose crotch wet.

Then what? Does it turn out the "major mistake" was engineered to force her into the life? Does she start hanging in dyke bars? Does she fulfill her hubby's fantasies by bringing other women to their bed? Does she come to dominate her boss? What ending do you visualize?

Boss used to work for wife and wife treated her like crap. Boss eventually worked around her and got a trip upstairs but she always regrets the years she spent missing dates and losing opportunities to keep up her relationships.

So when boss screws up, she tries to be civil but seeing the same bitch who made her life hell trying to weasel out of responsibilities ticks her off so she promises to smooth things over but then drags her under her desk and tells her to get licking while she corrects the mistake.

Afterwards she notices the wife seems sheepish and keeps covering her crotch so boss flips her back on the desk and tears her pantyhose open so she can get at the woman's pussy. She licks and fucks her with a strap on before finally releasing her. She then tells wife she still owes her for all of the nights she made her stay afterwards when their positions were switched (over 200 nights). She then suggests wife but some stockings and lube to make the next few years comfortable. Wife merely nods, still overcome by the experience.

She gets husband to fuck her at home but it's not as good.

So come Monday morning she comes to work dressed up how her boss asked. Much fucking ensues

Boss used to work for wife and wife treated her like crap. Boss eventually worked around her and got a trip upstairs but she always regrets the years she spent missing dates and losing opportunities to keep up her relationships.

So when boss screws up, she tries to be civil but seeing the same bitch who made her life hell trying to weasel out of responsibilities ticks her off so she promises to smooth things over but then drags her under her desk and tells her to get licking while she corrects the mistake.

Afterwards she notices the wife seems sheepish and keeps covering her crotch so boss flips her back on the desk and tears her pantyhose open so she can get at the woman's pussy. She licks and fucks her with a strap on before finally releasing her. She then tells wife she still owes her for all of the nights she made her stay afterwards when their positions were switched (over 200 nights). She then suggests wife but some stockings and lube to make the next few years comfortable. Wife merely nods, still overcome by the experience.

She gets husband to fuck her at home but it's not as good.

So come Monday morning she comes to work dressed up how her boss asked. Much fucking ensues
I like this , I get so caught up in my wife being forced sexually by someone she don't like, or like by her female boss. Because my wife says YUK I could never eat a pussy. Of cause no rape shit , just her being disgusted , then liking it in the end.

For me it's like the guy I don't like , I can't stand that asshole, like a bully . But I get so turned on thinking of those guys cuckolding me.

Back