Wife humilation

Recently into degrading and humilation stories. Found a few but...

Would love to read one of husband and his girl friend (s) make love in front of wife who is tied up and forced to watch. Eventually she's not allowed to come, nor touch herself. Her husband only uses her throat when in need of a rough fuck
The main question: why?

A typical backstory: She's a high-power executive or political animal etc who exercises tight control every day but psychologically needs submission and humiliation at night because balance or whatever.

Other premises: Hubby is just a ruthless bastard. Or he's gaining revenge (not quite at BTB level) for her own cheating or other misdeeds. Or they wagered on something and she lost.

All these scenarios have their own processes and endings. Is this one-time or recurring? Does she submit or resist? Does she escape and gain her own revenge? What conclusions do you visualize?
 
A typical backstory: She's a high-power executive or political animal etc who exercises tight control every day but psychologically needs submission and humiliation at night because balance or whatever.

Perhaps a high-power executive who has a habit of closing deals with fellow business woman by having her husband fuck them. One particularly woman has been playing "hard-to-get" business-wise and finally agrees to a deal under the condition that she gets to degrade and humiliate the wife by giving her husband the night/fuck of his life. The wife eagerly agrees, not realizing just how degraded and humiliated she is going to be.
 
Back
Top