Bi-curious for last 16 years

amigayorbi

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Posts
1,932
Hi I'm 31yo ,created my Lit profile12-13 years back and while I have many fantasies, my bi curious it's has always been strong. Wonder if I would ever take the plunge. I guess it will have to be impulsive.

Today the urge to suck cock is so high! Thought I will post and hear from others how long they waited before their first bi experience.
 
Yum!

Hi I'm 31yo ,created my Lit profile12-13 years back and while I have many fantasies, my bi curious it's has always been strong. Wonder if I would ever take the plunge. I guess it will have to be impulsive.

Today the urge to suck cock is so high! Thought I will post and hear from others how long they waited before their first bi experience.

I didn't wait very long, but it was mostly sexual curiosity to be honest. Friend of mine and I would have sleep overs in high school and end up sucking each others cocks. I even dressed in lingerie for him a few times. But I understand the urges.
 
I also did not wait long. since my first bi experience was at age 20 many years ago. I did not even have a chance to be bi-curious, because I was seduced the first time, and have enjoyed it ever since.

For me, being bi in the real world, just like a lot of experiences, has to do with shutting off your computer or hand-held device and interacting with other people in some meaningful way.
 
hopefully will have my first bi experience soon, I know how you feel! At some point you really do have to get out there and just do it
 
Hi I'm 31yo ,created my Lit profile12-13 years back and while I have many fantasies, my bi curious it's has always been strong. Wonder if I would ever take the plunge. I guess it will have to be impulsive.

Today the urge to suck cock is so high! Thought I will post and hear from others how long they waited before their first bi experience.

I wonder when I'll take the plunge too........Hopefully soon!!
 
Happened over a few days bi friend seduced me over a few days so i was quite lucky as he quickly got his cock inside me then i knew i was bi after i came from the fucking he gave me.

For any of guys who want to try cock i would go for it as it feels great to have a bit of man sex
 
My first experiences with a guy

I'm glad I have finally started to fully pursue my feelings and curiosities.... I wish I had begun earlier in my life. This was my first experience:
*
When I was 19, I worked a summer in a factory. I was slim, very blond in the summer. I was probably 5-6, 28 waist, clean shaven face....cute boy. A guy I worked with was gay, about 45 or 46. He was tall, about 6-3, and pretty muscular, and quite good looking. He would talk to me about his experiences with other men all the time, and this night I went to his apartment, something I did quite a few times.* I was quite amazed by his stories, and learned a lot about male gay life.
*
I was fascinated by him, maybe a little attracted, and would visit him a lot.* He lived alone about 15 minutes away.* We'd usually just talk and he'd touch my leg sometimes. One time he came out of the shower, and asked me if I wanted to see it. I was curious and I did want to....because I*assumed he was bigger than me. I touched it and held it, but not for long, but I was still amazed how big he was. And kissing it or putting my mouth on it was out of the question!* That was the first time I held someone else's in my hand.* He never tried to kiss me, or even talked about kissing, which is quite unusual, in hindsight.

Another time I went there, he shyly confessed that he had wanted to see my body for a long time, and he asked me to undress for him. I was very flattered, and excited,* and after thinking about it for a minute or two, I said I would. I remembered the excitement on his face as I undressed, his anticipation as I turned my back on him to take my underwear off, and how he looked me up and down, and the arousal I felt as I stood there completely nude in front of another man for the first time in my life.* And, surprising to me, I was completely hard and aroused.

He couldn't take his hands off me, stroking and caressing...telling me how shocked he was at how much bigger I was than he expected. It was so weird to feel another man's hand wrapped around it.* I think he even kissed it a little..... but he was cautious and afraid to offend me and risk that I'd leave.* He kept telling me that I had the most beautiful body, and asked me to lay on his huge king bed....face down so he could look at my ass. I've always had a small ass, and he liked it a lot.*

He stopped caressing me briefly, and he started to undress too.* I remember turning to watch him, and getting excited watching him undress, an excitement I feel with other guys I watch. I was waiting to see how hard and big he was.* He was much bigger and thicker than me.*

I remember wondering how he'd feel if I tried to take it in my mouth. He was so obviously infatuated with me. But I couldn't.* If I sucked him that would mean I was gay, and I knew I wasn't gay! I told myself that for years.

He was telling me about this guy he met, and showing me how he got on top of him just like he was doing to me. I wasn't sure whether I should stop him....I didn't know what to do. He was very hard and big, and I felt the head against me from behind,*and I didn't fight him. He was cautious with his pressure, he told me that's how he did it with his other guy, and how he had*slid it*all the way in with that other guy. But eventually he stopped and gave up, saying I was just too tight and it wouldn't go in. I didn't see any way it would fit, and I had no idea then that with a little patience, foreplay, and lubrication, it*might have eventually gone in. (I'm sure I was clenched up very tight!)

I must*have been curious, because I don't remember trying to stop him or give him any resistance.* I do remember a pleasurable feeling as he pushed, but I was probably kind of relieved when he stopped. He didn't try to use any lube, or lick me, or make any effort to enter me more easily.* I felt a little guilty that he was disappointed.

I don't remember seeing him too much after that. It was only a summer job, and I went back to school. But nothing went any further with him at all. I had a GF at the time, who I eventually married, and she knew about him, but I never told her about that night.
*
What I always wondered was what if things worked out differently that night? What if he had relaxed me, got me drunk, lubed me up, and slid it into me? Would I have liked it? Maybe. Would I have seen him regularly for sex? Maybe, or other guys. I would have been very popular, as cute as I was! Would I have had sex with every guy who came onto me?* I would think I would have been somewhat selective. (Those were the pre-HIV days....) Who knows which way my life would have gone? In my 20s, but more in my 30s, a lot of guys came onto me. I would only let them touch me, and some begged me for more. I was never oral on a guy until I moved to Florida, and that even required some gradual, slow, and cautious experimentation.
 
I've been bi-curious most of my life, but I only imagine myself getting it on with another man when I am dressed up as Stacy.

I wish I had been brave enough to experiment when I was younger!
:rose::heart::kiss:
 
I've been bi-curious most of my life, but I only imagine myself getting it on with another man when I am dressed up as Stacy.

I wish I had been brave enough to experiment when I was younger!
:rose::heart::kiss:

Your Beautiful :)
 
I've coined my own little phrase..."curious again" younger years I didn't let my curiosity fester, I took the plunge what the chance arose...

today, I think I'd appreciate the FWB a lot more
 
OceanviewFtLaud

Really enjoyed reading your first experiences with a guy. Still dont understand why you never went further. Even if it was only a hand job to enjoy each other
 
Last edited:
Hi I'm 31yo ,created my Lit profile12-13 years back and while I have many fantasies, my bi curious it's has always been strong. Wonder if I would ever take the plunge. I guess it will have to be impulsive.

Today the urge to suck cock is so high! Thought I will post and hear from others how long they waited before their first bi experience.

I'm a 37 year old guy in Ireland
Like you from time to time I have an urge to suck cock as well
Sometimes when i masturbate I taste my pre-cum, other times I drink my cum, ode to wonder what it would be like to drink fresh cum from another guy ;)
 
I was in my mid-40's and in a sexless marriage. I had fooled around with some marriedwomen at work but that was emotionally painful, dangerous and could lead to getting fired.

I was sexually frustrated and the idea of having a discrete buddy in a similar situation and getting each other off became appealing. I was very oral and my wife stopped engaging in oral because she knew how much I liked it. I envied the ability women had to give such pleasure and resented the way they rationed out giving it. I could see myself freely giving a suitable partner the pleasure provided he reciprocated -- all mutual and on an equal basis. Also - don't come in my mouth - that seemed a little too close to the gay line.

Over time, the idea became more appealing and I started to check out gay oral porn. I accepted the fact that I was turned on by the thought of engaging in oral sex with another man. I decided that if the right opportunity came along, I'd go for it. After a little more time passed I realized that I would either have to make that opportunity happen or else spend the rest of my life just fantasizing about it.

Long story short, I got the nerve up to post an ad on CL seeking another married guy willing to help me have my first experience. To get right to the point, I found an ideal partner and soon found myself at his house taking each other's clothes off. The experience was incredibly intense although I was totally inept. I left with no regrets but it would be over a year before I hooked up again.

Bottom line is you have to be willing to take a chance. With good judgment and common sense you can minimize the risks and carefully choose a partner. There are lots of guys in the same situation - interested but don't know how to turn their fantasies into realities.
 
I've coined my own little phrase..."curious again" younger years I didn't let my curiosity fester, I took the plunge what the chance arose...

today, I think I'd appreciate the FWB a lot more
You know that is true. It's been quite a while since I had my last cock and lately I seem to be on a mission to find a new one that can play more exclusively.
 
Back
Top