Cheater Castrated (Female Needed)

dicklaughter

Virgin
Joined
May 3, 2015
Posts
39
::SMACK:: The sound of Brittany's fist slamming against Jake's balls was followed by an even louder scream mixed with a groan of pain. Jake kept the gutteral moans at a somewhat loud level of volume. Unfortunately for Jake, the following smacking sound was the same fist slamming against his testicles and scrotum like the impact of a freight train. Jake screamed again. It wasn't just the sting of the blow or the dull, aching moment after that seemed to cause his brain to explode, it was the lightning jolting, electrical shock like explosion that reverberated all throughout Jake's ball sack, and the jangling of the nuts inside his sack that caused him to rench himself inside out in excruciating agony.

"Small dick cocksucker." Brittany stated. She laughed at the size of his dick as she continued to slam her fist into the nut sack, ignoring his screaming for the pain to stop. Jake attempted to throw her off, despite the metal cords having his legs and arms strapped to the bed along with his naked body. "STOP!" He begged and demanded. She grinned, planting her pussy on top of his big metal like cock. She brought her hands down his body and started to play with his dick. "I'm going to get it real hard, and then I'll make it beg to cum, but I won't let it. Then I'll make it beg for more when I slam my fist back down onto your balls, until it gets soft again.'
'You've cheated on me since our sixteenth birthday. You've cheated every week since we've been together for six years. I can't believe you've been pretending like this for so long." She managed to make him hard as she straddled him. "What's wrong, can't get it up?" Playfully, she kneed him hard in the balls with her right leg, and taunted him with her nice, big round boobs.

The feeling of Jake's balls traveled up and all over his body, causing his head to swim in agony, as if there was a thunderstorm throughout his skull. There were no senses beyond Jake's pain now, nothing she was saying was being processed or analyzed in anyway. No sense of smell, no sight or sounds, as if all five of his senses were just one. Frustrated with Jake, Brittany kept thrusting on top of his eight inch dick. "You'll love this, and then it's going to be the last fuck you'll ever get." She thrust again. She thrust again and again and again. Finally, Jake felt as if though he could finally have just a tingle of pleasure beyond his primal agony, then his worst nightmare began.

She was suddenly off his body, and a tingling sensation built all over his groin. Jake frantically screamed again, only to hear the giggling response of Brittany's laughter. The tingling instantly transformed from a little mosquito like bite into the jaws of a shark. Electricity thundered all throughout his dick. Jake's screams were only met with more maniacal laughter as Brittany celebrated. She pressed the device in her right hand, a portal metal phone shaped machine, and the electrical jolt continued. Finally, Jake was out like a light. But what came next would be the final pain Jake would ever have in his dick. Frustrated that Jake was unconscious, Brittany caused the machine's jolts of electricity to wake him up in the most jarring way. She turned up the voltage inside the device all the way to a bolt of lightning like stream of electricity. His dick exploded.

Jake would have screamed again, if possible, but the sound proof room was the only thing preventing his screams from being heard for miles ever since Brittany started her "fun". Jake was suddenly unconscious again, out like a light. Smiling Brittany was satisfied, but now she wanted to be more creative. 'Kent. . ." She motioned with her right hand. "I've got an ass and some luscious lips for your cock.'
 
Back
Top