Very new poster here...

I..........

do believe your most amazing darlin........

I'd enjoy your company anytime and be so proud to have you there!

oxoxoxo

Enigma

Thanks you guys...the quality on those is SO horrible. I really apologize. I will get some new AA's for my digital to get those replaced with better quality.

:kiss:

Score! I found this on my phone from last month taken after finishing up at the gym. Guess I forgot to post it. So thankfully this is MUCH clearer :) Yay!

Attachments

• black october.jpg
    black october.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 5,654
IllLickItClean said:
Score! I found this on my phone from last month taken after finishing up at the gym. Guess I forgot to post it. So thankfully this is MUCH clearer :) Yay!

Mmmm! I do believe you are correct.

What happened to your stock of batteries I wonder?

In Anticipation said:
Mmmm! I do believe you are correct.

What happened to your stock of batteries I wonder?
Haha... interestingly enough, my "bullet" takes AA batteries, as does my digital. Guess you know what won out huh? :devil:

IllLickItClean said:

Matching underwear? ;)

re

I think we're gonna have to raise some money and send you a battery recharger for Christmas, shouldn't be a problem finding donations to that fund :nana: . Loved the Black October pic :)

yogiforlife said:
I think we're gonna have to raise some money and send you a battery recharger for Christmas, shouldn't be a problem finding donations to that fund :nana: . Loved the Black October pic :)
LOL... poor me!

Exactly!

I do need batteries because more often than not the camera on the phone is becoming unreliable...as evidenced by last nights pics :( so the digital seems to be the best choice at this point in time.

Yeah, the digital camera would for sure provide better quality. But in the end, it doesn't matter much. Even the blurry pictures show a fabulous body that doesn't fail to arouse.

Dionysian Beast said:
Yeah, the digital camera would for sure provide better quality. But in the end, it doesn't matter much. Even the blurry pictures show a fabulous body that doesn't fail to arouse.
You're too sweet. :heart:

Oh, that being said, I have been told I taste great. Not sure if it was meant as sweet or not, though :D

Back