Ladies, would you let your husband/boyfriend loan you out to pay off a debt?

A better scene would be the wife who is banging the landlord handing over her cuckold to her lover in exchange for the rent.

I have let my boss fuck my wife sometimes and seems to help with the pay raises.
I agree, my boss fucked my wife many, many times, but then I let him fuck me regularly too. I got a lot of promotions and pay raises that way.

Vety sexy thought! I wish it were that easy to knock out some debt. I volunteer!! And I have an awful lot to pay off... ;)

A better scene would be the wife who is banging the landlord handing over her cuckold to her lover in exchange for the rent.

As a husband that like to share his wife with other men, I find this scenario rather captivating. During the early years of our marriage money was tight. I think back how hot it would have been if our landlord then made the offer of waiving our rent for having sex with my wife. At the start of every month he comes by our apartment to "collect the rent". Which would be an afternoon of fucking my wife in our bedroom. If my wife then had the same mindset of my wife today, it could have been a possibility.

As a husband that like to share his wife with other men, I find this scenario rather captivating. During the early years of our marriage money was tight. I think back how hot it would have been if our landlord then made the offer of waiving our rent for having sex with my wife. At the start of every month he comes by our apartment to "collect the rent". Which would be an afternoon of fucking my wife in our bedroom. If my wife then had the same mindset of my wife today, it could have been a possibility.

I think twister is suggesting the husband is being slotted by the landlord for the rent. The wife is already fucking him for fun.

I'm not a lady, but if I was one, then a mere hint of such possibility would provoke such a scandal from me that He would never forget it. In fact, depending on how tied up we are, this would be the last thing he has ever asked of me, because I would not be seeing a man like this any longer.

Actually, even if I was in a polyamorous relationship, or even if I was a hardcore slave/submissive - I would still walk out on him instantly. I could see myself being lent to people for fun, or asked to have sex with someone - for fun. But when it comes down to being used as payment - that's a huge red flag and a definite NO.

Last edited:
I think twister is suggesting the husband is being slotted by the landlord for the rent. The wife is already fucking him for fun.

D'oh!! You're right, I totally misread the post. But what it inspired on my part stays the same.

Back