The eternal Yahoo chat buddy question. Answers within.

2. I have an almost pathological desire for American women. It's all TV's fault. The accent(s), your almost mythical teenage years and images of prom and college. So celebrated and iconic and a huge deviation from anything experienced in the UK. I'm utterly seduced by your almost mythical sexy unicorn status.

Sir,

I will gladly trade you a group of American women for a group of English women. Call it an exchange program.

It's the fault of TV and the movies, you see. From period pieces to genre shows, from Shakespeare to the companions of Doctor Who. It must be the cool, steely reserve, even when playing villains. The posh accents. The mild disdain for us Cousins. I want to tip my cowboy hat to all the English ladies, give a devil-may-care grin and softly say, "Ma'am..."

P.S. Australia and New Zealand are okay, too. And Canada, come to think of it. Hell, any Commonwealth nation, really...
 
Nice try Doc, but your bait and switch techniques only get you so far in this personal. Stay chipper old bean.
 
A shame filed bump for this old chestnut. Still seeking elegant eloquent kink burdened lady for reciprocal message exchange.

No tiny detail overlooked or considered an imposition. In fact, I can't wait to explore them with you.

Toodles, Jay x
 
Last edited:
Sorry to bump (no I'm not really) but I find myself challenged for female company.

A bit of a recap. I'm male, mid-30s. Seeks yahoo lady partner for scandalous online liaisons, general indulgency and maybe a few dirty limericks as well (thrown in for free).

I'm very liberal, like to spoil you, willing to listen and won't jump right into stuff (unless you want to). I've got a fairly varied and fun sexual past which I'm happy to discuss.

Whip smart and or horny ladies of lit I'd love to hear from you. PM me or look me up on yahoo.
 
I'm unearthing this old thread as I find myself with time on my hands and a naughty grin on my face. If you are female, want a change of pace, can tolerate an English chap in his mid-30s indulging you and making you laugh (or trying my darnedest to do so), ping me a message or look me up on Yahoo.

Jay x
 
It's the weekend and I find myself with a spare moment or two. I'd be delighted and delightful of any of the amazing ladies of lit would ping me a PM or look me up on Yahoo.

Your saucy message gets a bespoke reply in return. I promise.

X
 
disappointed that you are looking for an american...what of the lesser spotted south africa lit lady? does she not deserve to be desired too?
 
disappointed that you are looking for an american...what of the lesser spotted south africa lit lady? does she not deserve to be desired too?

Why would you be offended? It's not like he went out of his way to insult you in any way at all. Perhaps he didn't even know you existed. It's just his preference and what he likes. That's the wonderful thing about this site...it's a place to find what YOU like, at any point and time. Many different kinks, preferences, likes and fetishes...why should he be condemned because he voices what he likes? I adore an English accent as I do many others, but sometimes I do like to talk to a horny Brit. :D
 
The weekend is firmly upon us and again I turn to this irregularly bumped thread for comfort, solace and arousal.

Just to restate things: male, mid 30s, mostly straight, literate, indulgent, sometimes list oriented, seeks fun, oft times naughty, female correspondant for mutually arousing electronic carousing.

I promise you'll have fun. Or you can say dreadful things about me in this very thread.

All kinks and sizes considered and indulged.

Can't wait to meet you. PM or look me up directly on Yahoo.

jayrutherfordme at yahoo dot com

Hugs and presumptuous kisses.

Jay x
 
Thanks for sticking with this thread and dealing with these occasional bumps.

I have time and inclination on my hands and much energy, kink and downright playfulness to share with any women of the forum. Ping me a PM or look me up on Yahoo. Your casual message guarantees a hand crafted reply.
 
Last edited:
So I admit to being at a loose end tonight. Seeking adventure. Lust. And everything in between.

Please, don't hold back. Get in touch. I'd love to hear from any Lit. women unsure of how to progress or totally in control. I can offer sharp replies, dreamy conversations and simply getting to know you.

Be daring, give me a try. PM or look me up on Yahoo. Totally in the mood to make your night.
 
Hello Jay.

I'm Meg, 24, a Yank(as you lovely Brits call us Americans). I would love to chat with you. I have a soft spot for older, British gentlemen with such a dry wit about them.
 
Bob Dylan sang "The Times They Are A-Changin'".

He was right. In as much that I also have a Kik ID. Please, fun time girls, or the more serious women on Lit, feel free to message me. I'd love to hear from you, as long as you can put up with messages that read like the above nonsense. Only with maybe more rude words and a heap more direct suggestion: jayruth2016

The French also had a saying which although apparently incompatible with Dylan's sentiment, also somehow is supportive: " Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose".

Which basically resolves down to me using this old Lit personal so I can meet and seduce and indulge the impressionable (and sometimes less impressionable) women of lit.

Look me up, PM me or add me on Kik, I'd love to hear from you.

Jay x
 
Last edited:
Bumping because he seems like a pretty cool lust monkey :cool:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a heap of attention and indulgence to give tonight.

PM me and I'll craft something saucy back. Mega promise.

With kisses on top.
 
This is an unusual bump. Finding myself in a playful mood, and restoring old bad but beautiful habits.
 
Back
Top