Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the spirit of the thread, I'll share my desires. My fantasy isn't super kinky or out-of-bounds. I just want to be with a woman who knows what she wants and knows what she's doing. I want to be explored and enjoyed, and to explore and enjoy her. I want to be treated sweetly, sensually, and a bit roughly all in the same sexual session.

So, it's early morning here and I'm ready to get busy. Right now, it will be alone with my fingers, vibe, and maybe a dildo. But tomorrow, who knows?

Hi, First time here, Im a married bisexual woman who's only recently told my husband. Luckily he is open and ok with it. He is even ok with me being with a woman without him. He has no interest in joining in. I've only had one opportunity to test this and its true. Now I have a small problem as my girlfriend and I are no longer together, and I have no idea how or where to look for another girlfriend. Any advice? :confused:

Hi, First time here, Im a married bisexual woman who's only recently told my husband. Luckily he is open and ok with it. He is even ok with me being with a woman without him. He has no interest in joining in. I've only had one opportunity to test this and its true. Now I have a small problem as my girlfriend and I are no longer together, and I have no idea how or where to look for another girlfriend. Any advice? :confused:

I'm in a similar situation, but not necessarily looking for a girlfriend. Maybe more female friends who might want to have fun with me on occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back