The Pack (open looking for a rp partner)

Axel held hair wife and daughter. Another senseless death. The northern tribe Orion all of it because of him. He was glad Luna was safe to grow up now but sad that so many had to die for it.
 
Nikki got Luna to calm down before they headed inside. She headed upstairs to feed Luna. Axel's dad walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry my son....losing someone is hard. Though that little girl is going to need you."he said. Nikki's father lead them back inside the house. It was late as Nikki got Luna to bed though walked slowly back slowly to their room. This means they could move back into their house. Nikki was heartbroken over lossing Orion.
 
Axel said "thank you. You can stay here tonight if you need till a more perminate place on the reservation can be found." Heading up he changed for bed he saw Nikki taking her in his arms as he tried to comfort her.
 
Nikki once again clung to Axel. After a bit she let go to lay down for bed. Waiting for Axel before snuggling up to him, using him as a pillow. Thankful that he was okay but Orion was her baby. "Luna is going to look for him...hun...we.."she stopped as the tears began to flow again.
 
He held her close crying as well as he tried to stay strong for her. He said "when she is older and able to understand we will help her rember him. Just let it all out tonight Nikki."
 
Nikki snuggled even closer to Axel before she kissed him. "Yes though maybe another pup would be good? One she can grow up with. Having another baby isn't ideal right now."she said. Wiping a few tears away before nuzzling his chest.
 
Axel continued to hold her as she nuzzled into his chest. He said "if thats what you think is best love we will do that. Orion can never be replaced in our hearts. Maybe another pup is good idea though. Someone to help heal the heartache we are both feeling right now."
 
Nikki was very happy that Axel agreed. "It would be good for Luna. Orion kept her safe."she said. Soon Nikki fell asleep staying like that until the sound of Luna crying woke her up. She got out of bed to comfort Luna. Though it was a struggle as she wanted Orion. Sighing softly as she kept trying to rock Luna back to sleep. Jumping slightly as she heard Axel. "I'm sorry.....she won't calm down."she said.
 
Axel frowned and shook his head "its okay I understand. She's gotten so use to his scent. From what the elders told me about our kind even infants although can't change yet still have some of our traits like hightened sense of smell." He produced a blanket. It was one Orion loved to lounge on during the day and his scent was still strong on it. He said "maybe if we let her lay on this in her crib it will help her sleep."
 
Nikki had Axel lay the blanket in the crib. She got up and placed Luna back in her crib. Waiting to see if it would work or not. Soon Luna began to calm down and go back to sleep. Nikki was relieved before her and Axel headed back to bed. Morning rose hours later, Nikki woke up to find Luna was still asleep. She let her be as she headed for the kitchen.
 
When Axel was up he smiled seeing Luna sleep soundly. He joined Nikki downstairs as he saw her working on breakfast. He started to make the two of them coffee. He said "I still expect him to come following us down the stairs. I know you said maybe we need a pup to grow up with Luna but I also think we need one to help us heal."
 
Nikki nodded her head before finishing off breakfast. Placing it on plates before setting them on the table. "It would be good for her and us. Though I would need your with them. Don't forget we can move back into the house today."she said.
 
Axel nodded and said I've already started packing." They ate while he listened for Luna. When she started fussing he.said "you eat I'll change her and bring her down." He went up changing Luna before carrying the infant down.
 
Nikki was thankful and smiled Luna as Axel walked back up. She took Luna so She could feed. "I'm so thankful for you hun."she said. Pulling Axel into a kiss before smiling at him. "Good as by tonight we will be sleeping in our own bed."she said. Once Luna was done Nikki stood up, Luna looked around the room. "Though I think today Luna can spend time with you. She can roll over now and loves looking at herself in the mirror."she said. Luna giggled as she reached out for Axel.
 
Axel smiled as Luna reached for him. Taking her in his arms as he held her. He said " are you gonna play with Daddy today." Holding her high above his head.
 
Nikki was happens she cleaned up from breakfast. She snuck upstairs to pack up Luna's things. Nikki soon got dressed as today they would bury Orion. She walked back down to get Luna ready. "You better get dressed hun."she said. Taking Luna to her room and putting her in a dress.
 
Axel smiled handing Luna off as he changed. Soon they were back in there old home. He smiled and helped get everything inside. After he did he took Luna beging to play with her.
 
Nikki was relived to finally be back in their home. Chuckling as she saw her husband and daughter. She made sure she had Luna's blanket before walking over. "Hun...it's time...to say goodbye."she said
 
Axel nodded as he stood up. Carrying Luna over so she could be wrapped up in the blanket. Heading out with his girls. Following Nikki's directions to the reservations burial ground.
 
Nikki took Luna and wrapped her up in the blanket. Making sure that they grabbed the diaper bag before they headed out. Leading her family to the site though a traditional teepee. Nikki lead her family inside though seeing Orion was hard. They had cleaned him up and had a blanket over him. Nikki sat down with Luna on her lap as the shaman began to bless his body.
 
Axel tried to keep his emotions in check. Taking Nikki's hand in his as he tried to comfort her. He watched the ceremony. Memories of his mother's coming back to him.
 
Nikki kept an eye on Luna to be sure she was okay. Members of the tribe gave their condolences. Nikki took Axel's hand as they were able to say their goodbye. Walking up was hard as Luna reached out for Orion. Nikki allowed Luna to play with his ears before pulling away. Luna began to act up so Nikki held her close. After they took Orion to be buried. Luna was really acting out, the blanket wasn't helping. Nikki's father came over and took Luna home. Nikki sighed and took Axel's hand before hugging him. They followed the members to the burial grounds. Once done they headed back home.
 
Axel thanked everyone for there support. His heart breaking at Luna's reaction. Once they were home he said Nikki's father "sorry thank you for taking her."
 
Nikki headed upstairs to find that Luna was asleep. "I don't mind, once we got back here I got her to calm down. She ended up falling asleep. Though how are you doing....I know this is hard. But I can put you in contact with someone. They have wolf pup that needs a home, it's mother abandoned it."he said.

Nikki carefully changed Luna out of her dress and into a onesie. She then headed to her room and changed into some lounge clothes. Soon sitting down on the bed sighing softly. Their little moon was free but she lost her big brother.
 
Axel sighed and said "thank you me and Nikki were talking about just that. We think it would be good for both us and Luna. Good night." Turning to head upstairs. Joining Nikki he said "your father says there is a pup that was abandoned by it's mother."
 
Back
Top