Professional writer seeks sweet, smart lady for daytime phone / voice companionship

Checkmate70

Experienced
Joined
Oct 31, 2014
Posts
215
Hi there … I am a nonprofit journalism entrepreneur and media researcher, a writer through and through. I more or less work on my own (which is not a euphemism for "unemployed," I promise). I have an office and a team who works for me. I spend a couple days a week out and about meeting sources, chasing stories, interviewing people, meeting with my reporters, taking classes and teaching journalism a bit ... and a couple days a week at home, feet propped up on a coffee table (or sitting in my makeshift basement office if the work is super serious), just pounding out the words.

Like nearly everyone else with a pulse, I occasionally (ok, often) find myself in need of sexual release. It's nice to be able to just scratch that itch, so to speak, any old time when I'm home alone. However, I also often find that I really, really want to share those intimate moments with someone special. Besides that, sometimes I just get lonely during the day and wouldn't mind a special kind of flirtatious friend to talk to.

So I guess what I'm looking for is first of all a friend, a friend who enjoys the delicious fruits of playing together with our voices.

Now, I love flirtation by online chat or even sexy text messages. Simply love it, even if it doesn't lead to anything. And I don't mind the occasional online/cyber/whatever roleplay, with the right partner ... but for the most part what I'm looking for is someone I can *talk* to once in a while.

The first nervous, tentative, “hello?” The first little sigh when you let the arousal take over … the "good morning baby," when we've gotten to know and become fond of each other ... the fervent whispers, the gasps, the moans, the “please,” the “yes!” the “cum for me” … all growled or moaned or begged or screamed … God, nothing is better. Especially with a special friend.

I’d like to talk about what we’d do if you were here … or talk about fantasies or real experiences while we touch ourselves … or guide you in the way you touch yourself, if you’re the submissive sort … even roleplay a fantasy of yours. Whatever makes you warm, I’m open.

This wouldn't be a "beck and call" situation. I might reach out to you online or by text and let you know I'm lonely or feeling playful ... and you could reach out to me as well. Or I might let you know that I have the house to myself tomorrow, so think about what games you'd like to play. And some weeks will be busy and you'll barely hear from me at all, but when you do, we'll pick up where we left off -- as friends and playmates.

I’m 44. I’m married, so discretion is important and assured for you as well. Ideally you'd be home alone at least part time, or working in a job that allows you to sneak away sometimes.

If you'd like to get to know me better, just drop me a PM ... or, if you'd rather, find me on Skype or Kik. I'm Madwriter74 on both of those. I look forward to getting to know you.
 
Last edited:
Giving this a little bump. Been away from the boards for a bit, but still looking for some fun friendship. I'm working from home today and would love to get to know you.
 
Happy Wednesday everyone! Working from home today. Would love some company. Message me here ... or, if you would prefer, I am Madwriter74 on both Skype and Kik. Hope to hear from you soon!
 
Just adding that I'll be spending about four hours in the car tomorrow (Wed, April 3) and wouldn't mind some company ... :)
 
Back
Top