True or False

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I do like roses. However, they are too expensive for the gesture they bring. I'd rather show a woman I love her in other ways. I do appreciate flowers and the love and attention needed to grow them.

The person below me has gotten too drunk to perform after picking up a stranger.

False. Since I only normally drink beer I get full before I get that drunk

The next person has been seduced into bed for a one night stand
 
True, she was wonderful and it was not difficult for her to get me into bed!

The next poster enjoys the taste of semen.
 
Haha

True, she was wonderful and it was not difficult for her to get me into bed!

The next poster enjoys the taste of semen.

What do you think? (It’s an acquired taste)

The next poster was out all night and just got home.
 
False - I try and avoid sex in public restrooms, just cuz... but I have enjoyed some very hot, orgasmic finger play while on a barstool!

The next person has had an orgasm while riding a bike.
 
False - I try and avoid sex in public restrooms, just cuz... but I have enjoyed some very hot, orgasmic finger play while on a barstool!

The next person has had an orgasm while riding a bike.
False, but wife has while riding on the back of our Harley!

Next poster has had sex on a motorcycle.
 
False - but I have received roadhead on a few occasions.

The next poster has been tied to the bed while their lover teased and pleased them. Blindfolded.
 
Yep

The motorcycle... True. It wasn’t running at the time. And I’ve had sex in several bar bathrooms

The next poster has masturbated while driving
 
Last edited:
True! Unfortunately it was my ex and those days are lone gone.

The next person has paid money to be with a professional dominatrix.

False. I don't even know where I would find a professional dominatrix

The next person has had a professional massage with a happy ending?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top