The "Currently Masturbating" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt dare masturbate in work theres so much cctv, crossing my legs together hard crushes my clit between my lips, thats allowed ;)

i wouldnt dare masturbate in work theres so much cctv, crossing my legs together hard crushes my clit between my lips, thats allowed ;)

Cross your legs tight and bounce the top leg up and down
that should get you going

i work with about 150 others, I dont even know half their names, so I'm not sharing i'm queitly enjoying myself

like when you have to pee so bad and when you do the relief is amazing ( if that makes sense?) I really should go and relieve myself but the anxiety of being caught by anyone is too much fun, i would be horrified if i was caught to be honest

like when you have to pee so bad and when you do the relief is amazing ( if that makes sense?) I really should go and relieve myself but the anxiety of being caught by anyone is too much fun, i would be horrified if i was caught to be honest

horrified and ssssooooo wet you couldn't wait to get somewhere to do something about it!!;) oh to be the next guy you caught in a private place!! lol

Just starting for the 2nd time today. Decided to use my nipple clamps and my nipples seem to be extra sensitive right now. There is an almost constant tingling sending waves of pleasure to my pussy.

I understand the analogy :)
Think of it this way...it's our little secret. Only you and I know what you're doing. You're sitting there, bouncing your leg up and down, feeling that pressure intensify and release on your clit. Your pussy is getting wetter. You're sitting by your computer, on the Literotica website, waiting for my replies. You totally want to cum, don't you? You want to cum because you know, inside, you want everyone to know you're cumming...

...especially me.

Just starting for the 2nd time today. Decided to use my nipple clamps and my nipples seem to be extra sensitive right now. There is an almost constant tingling sending waves of pleasure to my pussy.

Quick, you mentioned you were using an audio file yesterday...i'd love to see if what got you off can get me off.

ha if I could get my hands on a guy now in private! well god help him

What if you got called into someone's office, because reports have been coming in of your unusual behaviour.
They could call you in because they think you were high or something :D

What if you got called into someone's office, because reports have been coming in of your unusual behaviour.
They could call you in because they think you were high or something :D

I'm one of the good ones, I wont be getting called in anywhere :) I get left alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back