men with avg / small size dick

Size

I'm now just about 5 1/2 long, 1 3/4 thick... lost about an inch in length over the years... wish I knew where it went :)

Hey I've not done the tape measure job in years. But browsing this thread I thought, do it. ...

Length 6 inches exact. Girth 5 and a quarter. Now here's the thing: I had my steel whole-junk ring on as I usually do these days. And I recall: years back pre-rings I didn't quite reach the six and I wasn't close to the 5.25. Nice! :)

average is ideal for anal if it is rigid enough and with large head, and ridge.

The large head is so important and no one seems to notice..it's the main attraction.

As beautifully Gallup said "their penises were sculpted in such a way that the organ would effectively displace the semen of competitors from their partner’s vagina, a well-synchronized effect facilitated by the “upsuck” of thrusting during intercourse.

Specifically, the coronal ridge offers a special removal service by expunging foreign sperm. According to this analysis, the effect of thrusting would be to draw other men’s sperm away from the cervix and back around the glans, thus scooping out the semen deposited by a sexual rival."

Last edited:
The large head is so important and no one seems to notice..it's the main attraction.

As beautifully Gallup said "their penises were sculpted in such a way that the organ would effectively displace the semen of competitors from their partner’s vagina, a well-synchronized effect facilitated by the “upsuck” of thrusting during intercourse.

Specifically, the coronal ridge offers a special removal service by expunging foreign sperm. According to this analysis, the effect of thrusting would be to draw other men’s sperm away from the cervix and back around the glans, thus scooping out the semen deposited by a sexual rival."
Thank you for posting that, Miasorrow. It's such a guy thing to need to quantify and associate stature with quality -- bigger has got to be better, right? I mean, why else would there be 64 ounce fountain drinks at 7/11?

Size has it's place, but also it's limitations -- going both ways. If you imagine a fully engorged cock head expanding the walls of a vagina as it strokes in and out like a piston, Mia is so right. Plus it's also the most interesting part of any guy's cock. Big, hard and smooth at the same time with its plum-like contour and that slit at the business end that practically begs for the tip of a tongue to lay it open.

Hmmm... nice thought to start the day.... Thanks, Mia

I have to say I adore how bulbous my head gets when it has the stimulation of wet mouth or pussy honey. And then the ridge, solid, raking over her g spot setting off her bliss.

And this: how I have to train myself against the instinct to hold still when ejaculating, as thrusting right through my orgasm means I'm raking my own seven away. But plunging on in the mix of honey and spunk is so fucking hot! xx

I'd love two small cocks and one big cock. The small cocks for my holes and the big cock for my hands and the visual turnon.

You too??? !! :D

I lost almost an inch over the years too. It's funny, I'm about 5.25" on a good morning, but most other times I'm right at 5", which is the length that I describe myself as being. I tend to round my measurements down rather than up, as many men would do. I'm quite happy with my size!

I lost almost an inch over the years too. It's funny, I'm about 5.25" on a good morning, but most other times I'm right at 5", which is the length that I describe myself as being. I tend to round my measurements down rather than up, as many men would do. I'm quite happy with my size!

I think that the missing 'inches' are like lost socks in the wash. Can't really explain it, but it sure happens

Just about six inches here; wishing it was smaller, or preferably, non-existent. :D

Back