Anyone jacking off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left hand stroking cock. Right hand fingering ass, mmmmmmm

I can't wait for my neighbour to finish work in an hour so I can fuck her before her hubby gets home.

about...

to whip it out.....i want to play for hours and hours...wishing i had company here!! be naked with others is always fun....im sure the rest of my clothes will fall off once i whip it out...wantto join me? PM me.

geod

i have only played with women...never jacked with other guys before...have u?

Out of town on business without wife. So I get to do one of my favorite things which is to slowly play with myself, taste the pre-cum, and look at femboi picks. Damn, I forgot to grab a pair of panties to put on, oh well.

Anyone else who likes to wear panties want to chat, I'm on yahoo chat (foxtrot963)

I'm jerking my fat cock now. I have a huge load waiting to be shot all over me. Anyone here want to shoot their loads on me? I'll lick it up and swallow if you ask me to.

Out of town on business without wife. So I get to do one of my favorite things which is to slowly play with myself, taste the pre-cum, and look at femboi picks. Damn, I forgot to grab a pair of panties to put on, oh well.

Anyone else who likes to wear panties want to chat, I'm on yahoo chat (foxtrot963)

I'm jerking my fat cock now. I have a huge load waiting to be shot all over me. Anyone here want to shoot their loads on me? I'll lick it up and swallow if you ask me to.
I luv to wear panties myself and play with my cock and pre-cum which taste mighty fine.Foxtrot I would luv to j/o withn u sometime in the near future what do u say?While I am talking to foxtrot I'll be shooting my cum all over your body to lick it up sweety.;):kiss:

Big bi cowboy here. Jacking isn't really an event for me, its more like a perpetual state of being :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back