Panty/Hamper Fun

This thread is HOT! dirty panties are the best i used to put on a crusty pair while i would sniff and play with another worn pair only to cum in the pair i had on. then of course i would eat my cum out of the dirty panties tasting my cum mixed with hot pussy juice.
 
have always loved wet/dirty panties. am I the only one who gets excited when there is the occasional skid mark?
 
I love the scent of a pair of panties that have been freshly removed and put in the hamper. I use my wife's to jerk off with. I tried to wear a pair of them once, but I had to throw them away when I stretched the hell out of them ... oopps...
 
Anybody with any more pics to share. I love a nice pair of dirty panties but almost never get the opportunity anymore. Would love to see what people are coming across.
 
Not to downplay another's fetish (mine are certainly weird enough), but I'll just say that while I love getting a pair of panties from a woman, I really would rather they were clean or cleanly worn. The only time I would vary from that is if they came in them with me and gave me them. Outside of that case, other 'soils' aren't interesting, nor smells.
 
I have gotten to the point where, once im finished absorbing the smell and taste of my 26 yr old daughters panties i cum in them then I just toss them aside. Sooner or later she will have to realize what i do with them but there is no indication she is aware yet.

Take a pic next time :) we'd love to see the end result.
 
Any Local Panties???

Long Island NY here. I would love to get my hands in some sweet smelling panties. Any guys have their GF/wife's, daughters...panties for some sniffing pleasure. Women if you're into having a guy sniff your tight hot musky ass an sweet wet pussy and being tongue fucked til you cum over and over I'm your man. Hit me up you sexxxy kinky people. Ttys
 
Last edited:
Back
Top