Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, my mother J passed peacefully in her sleep. She is now at rest and enjoying the pleasure of those loved ones that have gone before her.

I took just a few moments yesterday to say a prayer then went on with my day. I wanted normalcy. Today, I am better, this after spending the morning cleaning out her house. Christ, what a pack-rat. Estate sale!!

Normalcy is good...I went to a party the evening my mum died in hospital...I'd been there to the end, and she would have wanted that.

But also, sending you thoughts and prayers :rose:

tumblr_mows1wcct61qio9b0o1_500.gif

Daddies are excellent snugglers.

I minored in snuggling.
Hello INL, RA, Hayley, photo and peaches!
A salute to Daddy M and good ol' RJ!
Great to see newbies and oldbies.

My sweet buttercup, how I wish you nothing but happiness and dedicate each day to making you laugh, smile and blush. You are my sweet little girl!

Lawn is done on a perfect summer Saturday! Sitting on the deck and cold beer is tasting mighty fine! Just need my princess beside me watching the clouds and guessing what animals they are!

You all have a wonderful Saturday!

HiHi :eek:

And of COURSE I agree with it...but if I say it, it sounds self serving. When I say someone else said it...it's true :D

GIGGLES!!!! Ah, ok, I understand now. :D

I minored in snuggling.
Hello INL, RA, Hayley, photo and peaches!
A salute to Daddy M and good ol' RJ!
Great to see newbies and oldbies.

My sweet buttercup, how I wish you nothing but happiness and dedicate each day to making you laugh, smile and blush. You are my sweet little girl!

Lawn is done on a perfect summer Saturday! Sitting on the deck and cold beer is tasting mighty fine! Just need my princess beside me watching the clouds and guessing what animals they are!

You all have a wonderful Saturday!

Hi daddy Stan! Cookie is indeed a lucky girl then. Was it a double minor? LOL

Yesterday, my mother J passed peacefully in her sleep. She is now at rest and enjoying the pleasure of those loved ones that have gone before her.

I took just a few moments yesterday to say a prayer then went on with my day. I wanted normalcy. Today, I am better, this after spending the morning cleaning out her house. Christ, what a pack-rat. Estate sale!!

Please know that this comparative newcomer sends his deepest sympathy and a healing prayer.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about you mom RJ. Big Hugs and deepest sympathies.

My sympathies to you and yours, Rj

I'm so sorry, Rj. :(:rose:

RJ, I'm sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you and your loved ones. :rose:

RJ, I'm sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you and your loved ones. :rose:

Please know that this comparative newcomer sends his deepest sympathy and a healing prayer.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about you mom RJ. Big Hugs and deepest sympathies.

My sympathies to you and yours, Rj

I'm so sorry, Rj. :(:rose:

Thanks everyone :rose:
Makes me feel better knowing others do think of us

I'm still around, aimlessly wandering. Groggy from all the sleep I got...

I wish I got sleep. I was awoken unceremoniously at 6 this morning by the freaking cat, then when I wanted to go back to sleep, my sister called, wanting educated muscle, meaning she needed me at our mom's to lift furniture and not have to be told how to stack it out of the way

I wish I got sleep. I was awoken unceremoniously at 6 this morning by the freaking cat, then when I wanted to go back to sleep, my sister called, wanting educated muscle, meaning she needed me at our mom's to lift furniture and not have to be told how to stack it out of the way

I worked 14 hours yesterday, and slept for 10 hours. I'm groggy as hell now. :rolleyes: I have to work another 8 hours tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back