Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

Tch.

Take as much or as little time as you'd like, sweets, seriously.

I mean, sometimes I delude myself into thinking that I hold myself to a high standard, but honestly, I goof up eight times for every one thing I get halfway right.

For example, I hadn't the foggiest idea, either, that this was supposed to be an inhabited asteroid. I didn't think it had been mentioned in Shvaughn's briefing, or any of the stagesetting, or during the massacre itself...

I don't know how I missed it.

Maybe I thought Wraith's sensing "people in shelters" was him detecting his people in Shadow or something, his mind going through Shadow to complete the scry, I honestly don't know how I overlooked that.

Anyway. Through the magic of retcon, no-one died, but crap, I shoulda known that.

Suffice it to say.

You do your thing, Var. You do your thing.
 
well, at least you didn't cross the streams

tho if we end up fighting a 20 story stay puff marshmellow man, Liz is soooo grounded!
 
well, at least you didn't cross the streams

tho if we end up fighting a 20 story stay puff marshmellow man, Liz is soooo grounded!

She gets grounded by her dad, and then she has to deal with the blue dwarves at The Center of The Universe giving her shit for punching one of their holograms in the gob.

It's a hard-knock life.
 
eventually Wraith is going to wonder "why didn't they just tell Hal she was alive & a Lantern?"

Hal or Kyle or Guy or John or any of those extee Lanterns that visited Earth a bunch...

I think The Dominion suffered some serious superheroic setbacks soon after Liz was abducted. Ironically, bested by metahumans from the very planet whose metagene they were trying to harness. The ship that had abducted Liz and a number of other humans fled for stealthier climes, leaving their experimental subjects in cryofreeze. Except for Liz, whose metagenetic traits of decelerated aging and mildly-accelerated healing had been activated by the abduction itself, and whose combat and piloting skills suddenly came in very handy against greater threats, space pirates and the like.

Reluctantly, Liz came to their aid, to protect her fellow abductees more than to protect her abductors. Always she was looking for a way to escape, and never did they quite let her forget that she was a slave, and that they would eject her fellows from airlocks should she prove too much of a hassle.

The Dominion and The Dominators would, of course, recover, maintaining a grudge against The Earth that would last well into Legion times, but by then the ship with Liz had joined a caravan of disenfranchised ships, some of them Almeracan, some of them Tamaranian, many of them bereft of homeworlds thanks to terrible cosmic threats like Imperiex and Darkseid.

This caravan travelled for generations, all but anonymous in the wastes of the worlds.

Not until two hundred years later would that particular Dominator ship come out of hiding, to be brought down by a Green Lantern of that sector, freeing Liz and the other victims in the process.

And amidst his rescue, she became invaluable, refusing to leave until every last one of her fellows was accounted for. It was this courage that intrigued this Lantern most.

Thus, he brought her with him to Oa.

She would not return to Sector 2814 until after Wraith had passed into Shadow, and many of those first few generations of heroes were long deceased.

There were exceptions, of course.

Like this one guy from Mars.

She always did like him best.
 
Last edited:
It might be worth noting that I'm already writing enough "blue" themed characters that I am having to fiddle around with the preset colour pallette provided by Lit. Like editing "DarkSlateBlue" to "SlateBlue" for Ayla.

True, I haven't used "MediumTurquoise" yet or "Cyan," but "Cyan"'s pretty much too bright to be legible and I'm saving "MediumTurquoise" in case a Blue Lantern shows up.

I'm just saying. XD ...I could probably stand to write a "Lime" or "DimGray" character for awhile.

(It's really weird the things you think of when you're tired.)
 
Back
Top