How well do you do the sex?

lovetoread

hello daddy
I dont mean if you have the sex

I mean are you any good at it?

If someone walked in on you having sex would they stop and admire your skills or would they stop and laugh?

Does your partner need to fake it to make you happy or is it the real deal?

Theres a new Jap sex doll that looks like you.

Sex is lots more than intercourse. You gotta float her boat. I'm married 44 years and aint what I once was, but I float her boat because she likes men a lil bit ewligious and a lil bit mad.

I guess the astounding response here reveals everyone's confidence level😉

Honestly, no one is going to stop and admire my skills.
I was lurking in this thread :) I guess in my case, I've had lovers who asked, "are you like this (lust-glazed hungry) with anyone else?" But I don't think it's skills, rather mood/ enthusiasm and that differs situation to situation.

I started to give a flip answer, some sort of wisecrack about how, of course, I'm good at it, but then I gave it some thought.

I think I'm good at it, and I ought to be, I've had plenty of practice. And I've definitely got the moves. But I think I'm poor at making the emotional connections that would make me a really great lover. I guess I'd say that I can fuck like a champion but I'm a runner up at making love. Maybe that's just a matter of finding the right partner.

Iam a self tawt sexual Ninja determined to cause pleasure with every part of my Surprisingly nimble,flexible and twisted mind,body and soul....

No, but seriously.... Fuckin try me punk.
:D

I started to give a flip answer, some sort of wisecrack about how, of course, I'm good at it, but then I gave it some thought.

I think I'm good at it, and I ought to be, I've had plenty of practice. And I've definitely got the moves. But I think I'm poor at making the emotional connections that would make me a really great lover. I guess I'd say that I can fuck like a champion but I'm a runner up at making love. Maybe that's just a matter of finding the right partner.

At the risk of being ageist - this shows pretty astute self-knowledge for one of your generation.

I suspect strongly that that "right" partner is attainable, now.

It's ALL about letting go, completely, at least in my experience.

At the risk of being ageist - this shows pretty astute self-knowledge for one of your generation.

I suspect strongly that that "right" partner is attainable, now.

It's ALL about letting go, completely, at least in my experience.

Thank you. I like to say I am 28 going on 60.

I still have unfinished business before I can fully "let go", but I'm working on it. In the meantime, I can get by with the "fucking like a champion" part. ;)

I still have unfinished business before I can fully "let go", but I'm working on it. In the meantime, I can get by with the "fucking like a champion" part. ;)

I suppose I could settle for that.;)

That works! :D

I try to stay "in the moment", but am easily led astray... :eek:

It would be admire and laugh with me. I'm pretty nimble, but when I get adventurous I've been known to fall off the bed or hit my head on the headboard, etc.

I fall off the bed/what ever too.

Melissa, I use to feel kinda like you describe. I am now just not interested in sex without love. It has no appeal. 😳 For me the importance of the emotional connection has totally taken precedence. Also getting to know myself better, but you seem much more self aware than I was at your stage in life 🌹

There are different levels to love as well. Sex can be mutually enjoyed on any of those aspects. But I do get your gate.

For moi, it's enough that on one level of "love" there is a confirmed respect and consideration towards my partner/partners (yeah sometimes the threesomes or moresomes pop up when you least expect it) mixed in with the verdant lust to enjoy a good bonk or three, then maybe see you next month when you get that itch again. ;)

I fall off the bed/what ever too.

Melissa, I use to feel kinda like you describe. I am now just not interested in sex without love. It has no appeal. 😳 For me the importance of the emotional connection has totally taken precedence. Also getting to know myself better, but you seem much more self aware than I was at your stage in life 🌹

I've only been in love once, and I was a mess at the time, sliding into a serious drug problem. And it ended horribly.

So, as self aware as I may seem, in these matters I am way behind the curve. I am seeing someone now who I really, really like, but I still have some closure to achieve before I can even consider taking the relationship further. But for the first time in my life, I can picture myself in the sort of devoted relationship you are talking about.

BTW, I don't mean to turn every thread I post in into Melissa's Road To Redemption, I really don't.

Sex with someone you love is the most amazing sex. Someone that makes you feel safe, that you are comfortable with in spirit.

I love having sex in the nude, skin to skin, lights on so we can see each others' faces and bodies.

Now I had my share of acrobatic sex, bending, tilting all kinds of ways (I'm pretty damn flexible), but I prefer passionate sex with the one you can connect with on a certain level. That slow, intense type of fucking. Just thinking about it now makes me so wet.

Last edited:
Back