Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name

gsgs comment-

I have a woman to thank, for touching off an idea.

The Curse of the Trumpenstein Bloodline

Son of Trumpenstein
Daughter of Trumpenstein
Wife of Trumpenstein
Child of Trumpenstein

(Ah, I mourn the fate of the one person that defiantly tried to save the realm from Trumpenstein, this week.)

This woman has much to say, besides the transformation undergone by Trumpenstein's monsters.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/31/opinion/and-now-the-dreaded-trump-curse.html?ref=opinion&_r=0

"And Now, the Dreaded Trump Curse"

Gail Collins

March 31, 2017

She answers the question, of what has happened to the "Friends of Trump."

Devin Nunes, Paul Ryan, Rience Priebus, Chris Christie, Jeanine Pirro, Sean Spicer, Michael Flynn.


(I have noted, before, that anyone that engages with Trumpenstein pays a price, that gets taken out of their hide.)

Gail Collins posed the question, of what Russia is getting out of helping Trump to get elected.

One point of hers, is that no sane politician wants to be seen with a Russian diplomat, now.

gsgs comment- Russians in power got what they wanted. Trump is causing disruption, disorder, and dis- unity. Their effort to influence an American election was successful. Even, now, Trump's sons and daughter meet with influential Russians. Hillary Clinton would have made use of the work horses of our nation, and pushed Russia's efforts, back.

As it is, Putin is smiling. The new Cold War is going his way.

/end gsgs comment.
 
Attack on Obamacare Fails

"Hard-line conservatives and moderates both split with GOP leadership on that bill, and then fought over who was to blame."

Emperor Carrot, Imperial President,"...lashed out at the hard-liners. Senate Republicans blamed their House colleagues, and then turned their backs when House Republicans sought to give health care another try"

This week, on Friday, Showdown on Gorsuch

"Republican leader Mitch McConnell has not explicitly said so, he has strongly implied that he will invoke the so-called “nuclear option” of changing the rule requiring cloture on Supreme Court confirmations."


"April 28 — the 100th day of Trump’s Presidency"

Donald of a Hundred Days

What if there is no budget agreement ?

"The Senate heads into Easter recess at the end of this week — the House has already left — which will leave almost no time for maneuvering when both chambers return on the 24th."


http://news.wgbh.org/2017/04/04/pol...such-goes-nuclear-another-government-shutdown
 
Perks for members that can afford Emperor Carrot's prices.


"Outside the dining room where the two delegations gathered for a lavish dinner, Mar-a-Lago club members packed the patio for dinner."


How exciting for Emperor Carrot's paying guests. Did he give the orders to launch 59 Tomahawk missiles while sitting at his evening meal?

http://www.sfgate.com/news/politics...r-arrives-for-first-face-to-face-11055500.php

Emperor Trump strikes a publicity pose


President Donald Trump speaks at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Fla., Thursday, April 6, 2017, after the U.S. fired a barrage of cruise missiles into Syria

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...e-missiles-into-syria/hn5kztuigEDksbKXMBLKCK/

Is Putin playing footsie with Emperor Carrot under the table ?

Putin kills children with Sarin gas, so that Emperor Carrot can look macho, with a glorious response, that kills more civilians ?

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...e-missiles-into-syria/hn5kztuigEDksbKXMBLKCK/


Bizarre international relations.

Kushner, the messenger boy, and daughter Ivanka, his errand girl, sit at the table, and get to know their next business contact.

:rolleyes:
 
local PBS show in Boston, notices that an anniversary is coming up-


The Headline was deportations to begin.

(Did Trump increase the amount of ICE agents? They have been very busy, this month. Coast to coast, undocumented immigrants that are not criminals, are not violent, do not associate with gangs, have been dragged away from their families.)

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...ake-front-page-detailing-a-donald-trump-world


'Boston Globe' Runs Fake Front Page Detailing A Donald Trump World

April 10, 2016

The editorial page writes: "[Trump's] vision of America promises to be as appalling in real life as it is in black and white on the page. It is a vision that demands an active and engaged opposition. It requires an opposition as focused on denying Trump the White House as the candidate is flippant and reckless about securing it."

Weekend Edition Sunday spoke to Kathleen Kingsbury, the editor of the Globe's Ideas section, who said the paper wanted to take the GOP frontrunner at his word.
 
The Guardian newspaper (in the UK) noticed the Boston Globe's satirical front page, too.


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...nt-boston-globe-predicts-news-fake-front-page

The editorial board of The Boston Globe has printed a fake front page featuring Donald Trump as president.

The newspaper printed the front page in its Sunday “Ideas” section and on its website.

The page is dated 9 April, 2017, and features a large photo of Trump below a headline that reads “Deportations to Begin.”

The story features an address by Trump to the nation, saying illegals would be deported “so fast your head will spin”.
 
Daddy's Girl, a chip off the ol' carrot blockhead

Like Veruca Salt before her, Ivanka wants it all, and she wants it now — to reap the rewards of being Daddy’s favorite, which requires her never criticizing his decisions in public, and to remain in good standing among her own people, which she believes she can achieve by occasionally being reported on as a Trojan Liberal in King Trump’s Court.

Ivanka might have sold a lifestyle of “having it all” back when that meant “all that money can buy,” but the lefty-friendly fantasy version of Ivanka as a force for good who nevertheless participates fully in her father’s morally bankrupt kleptocracy is entirely too rich. It’s becoming increasingly clear that she serves, above all, a party of one.

author ERIN KEANE



http://www.salon.com/2017/04/08/iva...vate-and-a-public-trump-loyalist-all-at-once/

Daddy gave her a corner office, and hired her husband. She's daddy's favorite, and she's everywhere she wants to be. A Cersei Lannister in the making? I am sure she loves her baby step brother Barron, as much as Cersei loves Tyrion Lannister.
 
Mar-a-Lago helipad built for Marine One now sports a Trump-branded private helicopter instead

"...after the completion of a new helicopter pad for Marine One at Mar-a-Lago to accommodate Donald Effing Trump's weekend taxpayer-financed getaways to his own damn business, that helipad is not being used for Marine One after all, but as temporary parking spot for a Trump-branded private (corporate?) helicopter."


Emperor Carrot spent five hours on Sunday at his Drumpf International Golf Club in Palm Beach, (golfed as part of two foursomes and was in the club room. Left the golf club and returned to Mar-a-Lago for about 90 minutes, then headed for Palm Beach International Airport. (Motorcade) Air Force One took off for Washington around 4:30 p.m.


April 8, 2017



On Saturday, it was quiet on Bingham Island, but three excited people there did get to see the helicopter fly in.

A Donald Trump helicopter landed for the first time Saturday at the president’s Mar-a-Lago Club since the helipad was completed.
However, it wasn’t Marine One.

Emperor Carrot wasn’t on it. The motorcade returned to Mar-a-Lago around 2:45 p.m


http://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/n...uses-helipad-mar-lago/44Jes2zatQ4qJAQiUo25KI/



http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...ill-return-for-easter/FxarDTUanQXvUn4txdGBiK/



http://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/n...elipad-trump-mar-lago/fsdeebMSxJ2BtoDF1eCR6N/


https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017...ts-a-Trump-branded-private-helicopter-instead


http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-mar-lago-security-235686
 
Emperor Carrot's plan to finance a tax cut for the rich by throwing millions off Medicaid died without a vote.


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...tage-obamacare-until-democrats-repeal-it.html


"The president doesn’t want to shoot this hostage, but Democrats should be calling him up and begging him not to shoot the hostage. They should be grateful for the chance to negotiate a deal in which he merely cuts off all the hostage’s fingers. After all, who is the public gonna blame for the hostage’s murder: the people who loved it, or the guy with the gun shouting all of this through a bullhorn?"
 
The kitchen at Mar-a-Lago was slapped with 13 health code violations.

http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/restaurants/article144261894.html

Just days before the state visit of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump’s Palm Beach private club, Florida restaurant inspectors found potentially dangerous raw fish and cited the club for storing food in two broken down coolers.

Inspectors found 13 violations at the fancy club’s kitchen, according to recently published reports — a record for an institution that charges $200,000 in initiation fees.

Three of the violations were deemed “high priority,” meaning that they could allow the presence of illness-causing bacteria on plates served in the dining room.
 
Something is about to be buried.

Leaked Email: President Trump's Modeling Agency Is Shutting Down

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/04/leaked-email-trump-models-will-officially-shut-down


Donald Trump's Modeling Agency Is on the Verge of Collapse, Say Industry Insiders


http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/04/trump-models-agency-potential-collapse-closure-sources

Trump Organization Says It Is Closing Its Modeling Agency

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...nization-says-its-closing-its-modeling-agency


I have read the long series in the Village Voice, about the whole arc covering Trump's life.

I just read a large amount of writings concerning Trump, and the people he had been connected with.

It makes sense, now, why Ivanka behaves the way she does. He father is completely insane.

Fuuuuuckkkkk!

:eek:
 
So much winning, for Emperor Carrot and his supporters ?

The billionaires are not complaining.

2015: A photo from when the team celebrated its Super Bowl XLIX win against the Seahawks with President Obama clearly shows Patriots players overflowing up the White House steps on the South Lawn to all fit in.

"Neither Trump nor Spicer — whose Wednesday press briefing was interrupted by New England tight end Rob Gronkowski — have yet to comment on the Patriots' attendance numbers Wednesday..."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/patriots-turnout-obama-2015-trump-article-1.3076202

Tom Brady Skips Patriots' White House Visit
 
Trump and team owner Robert Kraft ignored Hernandez’s death. And the president — apparently taking Brady’s absence as a personal snub — snubbed the superstar quarterback in turn by never mentioning his name or his phenomenal role in the Patriots’ success.


Instead, in brief and subdued remarks, Trump reminded the country about his own come-from-behind election victory from five months ago, name-dropped the late Yankees owner George Steinbrenner (calling him “a very good friend of mine”), made a joke about pundits being wrong, and offered a recycled anecdote about how Patriots coach Bill Belichick had written a fawning letter that helped him “do very well” in New Hampshire (Trump lost the state).


Kraft’s generosity to Trump extends beyond his glowing words. Federal disclosure documents filed Wednesday morning revealed that the team owner donated $1 million to Trump’s Presidential Inaugural Committee, which raised a jaw-dropping $106.7 million for the ceremonies, which was double President Obama’s 2009


https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...YO/story.html?p1=Article_Trending_Most_Viewed

gsgs comment-

Emperor Carrot's coronation celebration was dreary.

It sucked.

Where did all of the money go ?
 
Patriots' Day is a special Massachusetts State holiday commemorating the opening battle of the American Revolutionary War, April 19, 1775.

"That image, of Emperor Carrot and his visitors gathered around the Resolute desk in the Oval Office, sends a clear and unmistakable message."

" It’s one part cultural representation and one part cultural repudiation. It’s an attack on Obama, his legacy, and the ethos of inclusion he brought to the White House. And it’s a not-so-subtle declaration of victory. We took our country back, and now you have to live with it."


http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...ed_a_racist_celebrity_to_the_white_house.html



Kid Rock, Sarah Palin, and Ted Nugent, were rewarded for their craven fostering of festering evil.

"And having seen what I’ve seen—and given the chance—I feel it is my duty to say something. English statesman Edmund Burke said: “All that is needed for the forces of evil to triumph is for enough good men and women to do nothing.”

- Emma Watson

https://genius.com/Emma-watson-gender-equality-is-your-issue-too-un-speech-annotated

gsgs comment-

I still believe there are sensible, decent, and practical Republicans. I am sure that what we have today, in the White House, is something that they never wanted. They want to be proud of being Republicans.

I feel badly for them. Their leaders sold them down the river, cheaply.
 
yes

Trump Twilight Zone

Economist and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman compared President Donald Trump on Friday to an evil child with supernatural powers as portrayed in an episode of the late 1950s and early 60s TV show, “The Twilight Zone.”

“Fans of old TV series may remember a classic ‘Twilight Zone’ episode titled ‘It’s a Good Life,'” wrote Krugman. “It featured a small town terrorized by a 6-year-old who for some reason had monstrous superpowers, coupled with complete emotional immaturity. Everyone lived in constant fear, made worse by the need to pretend that everything was fine. After all, any hint of discontent could bring terrible retribution.”


https://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/kr...es-a-town-in-an-episode-of-the-twilight-zone/

What set me off on this chain of association?” Krugman said. “The answer may surprise you; it was the tax ‘plan’ the administration released on Wednesday.”

"So why would the White House release such an embarrassing document? Why would the Treasury Department go along with this clown show?” Krugman asked.

Because our president is “like a temperamental child, bored by details and easily frustrated when things don’t go his way.”

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/paul-krugman-trump-monster-straight-out-twilight-zone

"... the New York Times columnist zeroes in on Trump's newest tax plan, inasmuch as it qualifies as one. The single page document makes no mention of what income thresholds qualify for which tax rates or which tax exemptions might be eliminated. So why release such a slapdash proposal? The answer is as obvious as it is demoralizing:

Every report from inside the White House conveys the impression that Trump is like a temperamental child, bored by details and easily frustrated when things don’t go his way; being an effective staffer seems to involve finding ways to make him feel good and take his mind off news that he feels makes him look bad...Right now, by all accounts, the child-man in chief is in a snit over the prospect of news stories that review his first 100 days and conclude that he hasn’t achieved much if anything (because he hasn’t). So last week he announced the imminent release of something he could call a tax plan.


gsgs comment-

Whoopi Goldberg joked that the rough draft was written in crayon.

A journalist joked that it was a wish list.

Why would anyone expect facts, a sane plan. or the truth , from Trump ?


http://littlegreenfootballs.com/page/323714_AP_FACT_CHECK-_Claims_About_Tr accesskey=


hard to think of a more obvious recent public-policy failure than the tax cuts that Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback championed in 2012. The state has been mired in a perpetual budget crisis ever since the package passed, forcing its residents to swallow painful spending cuts in essential areas like education. Kansas' credit rating has been downgraded, as well. The financial wreckage has been so severe that Brownback's fellow Republicans are now staging a rebellion; in February, the GOP–run legislature voted to undo the cuts, and came close to overruling the governor's veto.

Somehow, the sharpest minds in the Trump administration have gazed upon the smoldering ashes of this misbegotten experiment and decided that they should imitate it. On Wednesday, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn unveiled the skimpy outline of the White House's current tax plan. While the one-page document lacked much in the way of detail, it confirmed that the president wanted to cut the tax rate on so-called “pass-through” businesses to 15 percent—which would amount to a bigger, potentially more disastrous version of Brownback's ill-fated cuts.


http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox...lan_would_turn_the_whole_u_s_into_kansas.html
 
Come to NYC on May 4 for IL DOUCHE'S visit/shitstorm.

The Intrepid is one stop. Stay tuned. Let's show him what free speech is all about.
 
Il Douche...

is how he'll be remembered.
 
Last edited:
28 April 2017

The US economy slowed dramatically in the first three months of the year, according to official data.

GDP expanded at an annual rate of 0.7% in the first quarter - the slowest rate since the first quarter of 2014.

It will be unwelcome news for President Donald Trump who, during his election campaign, made a pledge to raise growth to 4%.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-39748165

For those who prefer their glasses half-empty, however, there is at least one reason to think that this quarter’s slowdown could be the start of a deeper descent. It’s too early to look at our new president, but you could blame the Federal Reserve, which has raised interest rates twice in recent months — and which is planning to raise them further throughout the year.

The whole point of raising rates is to slow economic growth, so that inflation doesn’t spin out of control. But there’s always a risk that it works too well, depressing economic activity and causing a recession. That’s probably not the most likely interpretation for the weak growth so far this year, but 0.7 percent growth may give the Fed new reason to rethink its plans.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/busines...-gdp-number/D4GHl0xNWzk37jxHZLO3MP/story.html


Curiosity lures me to seek 2007 figures
 
Ivanka Trump

"...chosen her portfolio to be women’s issues and child care.."

"...if you look at the administration and what they’re actually doing, it’s quite the opposite.”

Karine Jean-Pierre said that the last 100 days have actually dragged women’s rights backwards between the global gag rule, Trumpcare and defunding Planned Parenthood. "She is the complete opposite of what they’re presenting to us,” she said.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/all...re-presenting/

"She seems to want to have two things happen at the same time: To be seen as just a daughter who is not complicit..."

"...but also to have this incredible immense power as an official in the White House with a security clearance and a White House phone."
(and a White House office. She has an office in the West Wing, ,too! Ivanka took over the office space meant for the First Lady.)

Campaign Promises made by Donald Trump

"Donald Trump unveiled several policy proposals for lowering child-care costs that were crafted in part by his eldest daughter, Ivanka, including a plan to guarantee six weeks of paid maternity..."

The plan would apply to mothers and would not be transferable to fathers.[u/](As if we were still living in 1950, and fathers did not share child care duties.)


Ivanka Trump did not need help from her husband. What Ivanka wanted was tax breaks for herself and her husband.


Ivanka remained silent when the Obamacare replacement put women's lives at risk.

Cecile Richards, the president of Planned Parenthood, called out Ivanka Trump last week for her failure to speak up against her father’s policies, pointing out that she is “one of the highest-ranking women” in the administration.


"Anyone who works in this White House is responsible for addressing why women are in the crosshairs of basically every single policy that we’ve seen out of this administration,” said Cecile Richards, the president of Planned Parenthood.

Federal Nepotism law, passed in 1967

That law that says no public official — from the President down to a low-level manager at a federal agency — may hire or promote a relative.

March 24, 2017

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), Democracy 21, and the Campaign Legal Center, in a letter (pdf) sent Friday to White House counsel Don McGahn.



The basic problem in the proposed relationship is that it appears to be trying to create a middle space that does not exist," the letter explains. "On the one hand Ms. Trump's position will provide her with the privileges and opportunities for public service that attach to being a White House employee. On the other hand, she remains the owner of a private business who is free from the ethics and conflicts rules that apply to White House employees."

In sum," the groups conclude, "under the proposed arrangement for Ms. Trump, she will not be a White House employee and will continue to own businesses that emphasize her brand name. As such, she will not make the commitment set forth in the oath of office that White House employees take and will remain unbound by government ethics and conflicts of interest rules, except to the extent that Ms. Trump voluntarily chooses to comply with them. This arrangement does not work and needs to be revised."



https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...-say-watchdogs

Conflict of Interest

APR 27, 2017

Trump Organization has yet to release company documents proving Ivanka's resignation.


Official job title, for Ivanka- Special Assistant to the President

"She will reportedly serve as an unpaid adviser to her father, and will hold the title of special assistant to the president. This is the first time a first child has held a formal position within her father's administration."


Accompanying Ivanka on the trip was her new chief of staff, Julie Radford, who was hired just last week. Radford had previously worked under President George W. Bush's education secretary Margaret Spellings and then went on to become a consultant for Goldman Sachs.



http://www.townandcountrymag.com/soc...te-house-news/


October 17, 2016: Ivanka says “I don’t intend to work for the government.”

Echo from the past

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

- Hillary Clinton

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7148706.html
 
Was taken by surprise when I read the article in USNews. They usually do not take a vehement approach.

"...millions of women are in no position to follow any of this advice. Women face a pay gap and ultimately a poverty gap. They make up two-thirds of the workers in low-wage jobs, and many are paid a federal minimum wage of $7.25 that hasn't increased in a decade. More than half the women in those jobs are women of color. A quarter of new moms go back to work after less than two weeks because of non-existent paid parental leave, yet affordable, high quality child care is out of reach for most. While the Affordable Care Act has expanded insurance coverage to millions of women, an estimated 1.3 million low-income women remain uninsured because their states failed to expand Medicaid coverage. And because of constant attacks on abortion rights, nearly two in five women live in a county without an abortion clinic."

"President Trump has used his red pen to deny women access to birth control and attack Planned Parenthood. His budget proposal takes a hammer to key programs that working families depend on, from health care and job training to meal programs for seniors (who are predominately women) to before- and after-school learning and enrichment programs for children. And the administration's entire immigration strategy has destabilized families and communities. In the face of this record, a personal approach falls especially flat."


https://www.usnews.com/opinion/civi...s-completely-out-of-touch-with-women-who-work
 
Greater Boston has a small discussion about Pinkwashing by Ivanka Trump-


Tax Policy for childcare, written to benefit Ivanka. *snark* How nice for her, and her family.


Jane Swift's name pops up. She became Massachusetts first woman Republican Governor, after she served as Lieutenant Governor. She climbed the ladder while she was a twenty- something. She was a thirty- something when she moved into the governor's mansion.
 
Back
Top