Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I found this thread. I was looking for it the other day. I had to piss so bad that I thought I was going to piss my pants, I almost found the closest bush and pulled my cock out but didn’t because of all the security cameras. I’ve never felt such panic.
 
Alright, so I am sitting in my car with a half chub and the urge to piss is building. The tough thing is that the more I have to piss the harder my dick gets and the sensation to cum in my pants builds. I know it’s weitd but I kinda like it. It’s especially nice when I finally make it to the bathroom I pull my swollen cock out and a big drop of precum slicks off the head of my cock as I blast my pee out.
 
Alright, so I am sitting in my car with a half chub and the urge to piss is building. The tough thing is that the more I have to piss the harder my dick gets and the sensation to cum in my pants builds. I know it’s weitd but I kinda like it. It’s especially nice when I finally make it to the bathroom I pull my swollen cock out and a big drop of precum slicks off the head of my cock as I blast my pee out.
I'd just let that wonderful warm piss go in my pants if I was you.
 
Okay then...why am I really aroused at every aspect of this sentence.

Mmmmmmmm.....

That goes without saying 😋😍

I am ready and waiting with mouth open!

With pleasure!!!!!!!

Yes please!!!
Give me!
I wish one of you were here. :* I need some attention and affection and tho ive been up topre once, I could go again.
 
Piss update: i took a shower yesterday and had to piss real bad, instead of just letting my cock hang there, pissing freely I grabbed it and aimed it at my chest. It felt much better than I thought it would. The feeling of my hot piss hitting my chest and spilling down my stomach and flooding over my hand and cock and balls was very erotic. It wasn’t long before I had my cock on my hand again, milking it and finally blasting a thick white load all over the shower stall. Mmmmm what an experience.
 
Now that I'm pregnant and need to pee even more, al I want is someone to drink me as the orally please me.

I love licking clit and sucking piss, back and forth. Best if I'm on my back and the pisser is on top. But I'll take it any way I can get it.
 
I have searched..

Golden Showers,
Pissing,
Pee,
Peeing
Piss,
Well, you get the jist... I did a lot of searching..

This is a hot thread...

Yeah, I don't think the search function on tumblr works very well----- or maybe it works very well, but it leads you to what they want you to see, not what you want. At least I've never had much luck with it. The most I can find right now is a bunch of mostly drunk college girls sitting on toilets.

That said, I'm pretty sure the stuff is in there, you just have to know how to find it-- by spending a lot of time following links is my guess

Still exploring it. It's not showers or anything, but here's a pretty hot image I found: Girl on the tracks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top