You know its good sex when...

... You wake the next morning and have no idea who's next to you.

Oh wait... That means "good tequila." :)

When you get your brains so fucked out that you cannot even get your brain together enough to figure out to answer this thread.

(Christ... I can't even think of what word needs to come next, let alone say something witty.)

Last edited:
When you get your brains so fucked out that you cannot even get your brain together enough to figure out to answer this thread.

(Christ... I can't even think of what word needs to come next, let alone say something witty.)
agreed!

Hehe... Thank you.
I actually came into the thread going to say something funny, but I had such good sex today that my brain has completely given out on me and I'm struggling just to finish a sentence .... So I just sat there in a daze trying to write a post :D

...... When the only thing left on the bed when you're finished is you. The fitted sheet, pillows, blankets and all are totally missing.

When it's 5 hours later and you are still tingling and feel like you are almost floating out of your body.

..... And it feels like the room is spinning around you:D

Last edited:
You try to figure out how to call in sick the next day .... So you can recover:D

when you're finished and she can't stop her legs from shaking, you can't move to remove yourself from throbbing inside her

When you get instantly wet and shiver the next day just by replaying the evening before in your mind.

You're gushing and hear yourself saying what's usually just in your mind :eek:

Back