Ode on a man named ann

He doesn’t make progress. :D

Neanderthal-Man-Taking-a-Selfie--118089.jpg

Ann_Tagonist said:
Another productive weekend of bumping my troll threads, alt-hunting, and trolling posters, like I have for years.

tumblr_neklb844i41s9y3qio1_400.gif

St_Ann said:
Want me to put the big red shoes on and obsessively post about Luk for a while?

Ann_Tagonist said:
Nah, I got this. Been doing it for years. :)

St_Ann said:
Sometimes I crack myself up. :)

Ann_Tagonist said:
Been doing it for years! :)

It’s a life. :)

Is it a (family) holiday today, or something? That would explain why mAnn and alts are out in force today, trolling up a storm. :eek:

Guess we can look forward to mAnn posting photos from his "hot date" later tonight. 😂

Is it a (family) holiday today, or something? That would explain why mAnn and alts are out in force today, trolling up a storm. :eek:

Guess we can look forward to mAnn posting photos from his "hot date" later tonight. 😂

Swordfight!

Oh M. Surely you're not still thinking you're the star of this thread anymore? lol.

Silly troll. :)

You’ve always been the focus of the thread, since the very first post. No need for you to paste a ’Who’s Posted’ list. :)

You go be the star, big fella. It’s very important to you. Your life’s work.

It’d be a terrible thing, to deprive a miserable, malingering board troll his sole life’s purpose. :)

Looks like right troll hand doesn’t know what left troll hand is doing. :)

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 359
User Name Posts
Emerson40 52
Ann_Tagonist 44
Luk 35
Saint_Ann 22

Probably not easy, juggling multiple accounts. :)

Don’t worry, you’re still the star Bertie_Ann_Tiquated! A little too easy when it comes to doing what others want and expect of you, but the troll-star nonetheless.

marionete.gif

Looks like right troll hand doesn’t know what left troll hand is doing. :)

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 359
User Name Posts
Emerson40 52
Ann_Tagonist 44
Luk 35
Saint_Ann 22

Probably not easy, juggling multiple accounts. :)

Don’t worry, you’re still the star Bertie_Ann_Tiquated! A little too easy when it comes to doing what others want and expect of you, but the troll-star nonetheless.

marionete.gif

He has like 4 or 5 accounts now to make it look like he has people that like him. It really is pathetic , then again his whole reason for being is kinda pathetic ...

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwCp4n5Nq8_VPKmLKsqk_5kSEoh7OEgNoORUHxz7C007X8unte

Back