Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You still can't handle the boobs.

What?!?!
What do you mean no boobies?!?!?
Gotta have the boobies!!!
Doooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
hDABC8FCC

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7159227904/hDABC8FCC/
 
"Here is your modelling assignment for today. This shoot will look great in your portfolio. I'm sure others will cherish these photos well into the future - while laughing their arses off."
 
If I had one of these little babies I would pose for you all too.
Making note to buy or conversely commission someone to knit this for RS birthday. . .

It even comes with a built in balaclava, for those nights when you are feeling "POUNCY".
I would be concerned that one would get shot--at least here in the states--pouncing upon someone in a deep sleep while wearing this lil number. If I was pounced upon by some large furry beast in the middle of the night, I would defend myself, not get my sexy on. Just sayin.

That's the rumor. :D
Nip, my darling, if you are the one starting a rumor. . . that just isn't sporting. :)
 
Why am I on lit, when I really should be paying attention to this stupid training???
 
Oh, to be 18 again and not be able to tell if a guy was flirting with me... ~sigh~
 
Oh, to be 18 again and not be able to tell if a guy was flirting with me... ~sigh~

18 or was it 29, and was he showing you his cock, 'cause that's a pretty clear indication that he's flirting. ;)

Nip, my darling, if you are the one starting a rumor. . . that just isn't sporting. :)

I'm not the one who started it, don't remember where it came up, it's been a while back.
 
Some days start off badly. Some days start off well. Some days start off like today and you wish they wouldn't end.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top