breast-focussed roleplay between woman

do you like the topic?

• Total voters

dystracted

worship my breasts, pls..
breast-focussed roleplay between women

I am looking for other women, who'd love to roleplay with a lot of focus on breasts, nips, suckling, perhaps even lactation...for me it's a huge turn-on...but just chatting about the topic is ok as well...:kiss:

Last edited:
Hi, just responded to your poll. I said "just chat" but only because I admit--I've never done role play and don't want to seem like an idiot because I don't know how.
But I absolutely worship women's breasts, mine, others...any and all. My favorite topic...mmmmmm...

Female

I'll admit those pictures turn me on. But even at my age I've only held other boobs or had mine held by women for pictures. Usually those were at bike events to tease horny bikers. I love to tease men with my boobies.
Hubby says thousands of men have fondled my boobs over the last 50 years. I still love it.
So I will try whatever you cum up with and see if it makes me tingle inside.

I added a random photo so you'll know I could be your grandma.
I'm the little old lady on the left. I think I remember the girl was a third my age.
Somewhere lost in the Florida Keys.

Attachments

• Vacations (199).jpg
    Vacations (199).jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi, just responded to your poll. I said "just chat" but only because I admit--I've never done role play and don't want to seem like an idiot because I don't know how.
But I absolutely worship women's breasts, mine, others...any and all. My favorite topic...mmmmmm...

no reason to feel like an idiot...
the nice thing about roleplay is, well, you play a role, possible an entirely different person, not like you at all, just somebody you become for a little while...and I do admit sometimes I get lost in it, and it can be rather arousing, because in that virtual world you can and most likely will say and do things you'd never dare to say or do in real life...;)

Hi

Great another breast lover, what size does everyone like? 34b here

no reason to feel like an idiot...
the nice thing about roleplay is, well, you play a role, possible an entirely different person, not like you at all, just somebody you become for a little while...and I do admit sometimes I get lost in it, and it can be rather arousing, because in that virtual world you can and most likely will say and do things you'd never dare to say or do in real life...;)
I am sadly missing my time with Dystracted!!

Back