Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
;)

Yum!

I *get* it ~ trust, but verify. ;)

A student who is a perfectionist, no less...

Mmmmm.... not immodest at all...bring those hands over this way!

Once I bend over that desk you can explore all areas that are tight :devil:

After you.

I don't doubt that for a moment.

You should indeed!

:kiss:

Me too!!

Why, thank you, on all counts. I hope your week is now finished up and you have some down time on the weekend, for fun and relaxation.

Sounds like you have a lovely time planned.:cattail:

Thank you so very much!

It *has* been the week from hell as it relates to work. I am hoping for a nice hot bath tonight after the kids go to bed.

:kiss:

Any time I can get into you is lovely. :devil::heart:

... in the corporate jungle, and there is not enough coffee in this world to make it fun.

Of course, if it was *fun* they wouldn't call it *work*, right?

Happy day, lovebugs!

:kiss:J9

So ... is this a different take on a booty call?

I'm really loving the stocking covered thigh. And the boots. A classy babe with a bad girl habit. And trust me, bad is good.

... in the corporate jungle, and there is not enough coffee in this world to make it fun.

Of course, if it was *fun* they wouldn't call it *work*, right?

Happy day, lovebugs!

:kiss:J9

I bet if we team up we can make work a lot funner. You may need some naughtiness to make your day go faster. Lovr the photos

Those rock hard nips, stockings, & boots brought me to my knees. Very nice

Those boots look really good on you. . .but I bet they would look even better on my shoulders.

Happy Friday!

TGIF lovebugs!

Made it home very, very late last night after delays, mechanical troubles and bumps to other flights.

I know I am in need of more energy than coffee can give me today.

Here are the last couple from the boots series :)

Have a good weekend everyone.

Last edited:
Glad you have a short week this week, and of that *I* am jealous! Glad you enjoyed the pics, and who knows, some day I might get bold enough to show what's underneath them!

One can only hope!! :devil:

I have three short weeks now due to the holiday and business is slow. I of course am looking forward to the time off, but am concerned about the "future" too.

Anyway, love the can do attitude and sincerely hope to oneday see all of you. But, I must confess the "boot" pictures are pretty spectacular on their own too. Always so fun and acutely aware of their surroundings! lol

Hope you have a good weekend and get some Supershy time to relax and cum! Cumming is just like milk---it does a body good you know!!??

Hope you have a great weekend and hope to see more of your sexy fashion wear:devil:

glad you got home alright missy - i'm chilling out this weekend getting rid of a lazy cold!
hope you relax well with Him and them :)

TGIF lovebugs!

Made it home very, very late last night after delays, mechanical troubles and bumps to other flights.

Glad you are home safe. Business travel is not fun.
Love the boots :)
Have a great weekend at home.

TGIF lovebugs!

I hope you are having a relaxing Saturday. I always enjoy a look at your tits! :cattail:

Last edited:
Can't really see your boots in the last pic :(

But the rest of you more than makes up for it! ;)

They are very lovely...boots. I can see why thet are so popular. I can think of so many things I would want to do with them. I mean do with you while you are earing them.
Yum... please do share all of those things you'd do....

Hey there very sexy pics sexy boots mmm hehe
Thank you :kiss:

There is something so suggestively raunchy in the first pic with exposed breast, engorged nipple, skirt in disarray, and your sexy stockinged leg drawn up like that. It's almost you were just fucked silly on your office floor during your lunch hour and wanted to document the results.

Speaking of which, you free for lunch today in your office?!!
I will always make time for *you*

Hey J9 - yeah, sucks when schedules don't pan out as intended. Take a deep breath and.....

NIce boots - like that one, simple 'rivet' on the side. Of course, I do imagine my warm hands, closely followed by my lips and mouth - making their way up your smooth legs and thighs - slowly parting them and...... mmmmmm. Have a good day gorgeous !
Well, taking a deep breath and thinking *that* thought certainly made my day better!

Could you move the boob, trying to look @ boob.
HA! The boots are lovely, aren't they?

You are a very very lovely lady and never be shy about your terrific body. You have given me a tough choice. Fell for the pictures of your tight buns but then those pictures of your erect nipples blows me away. Please keep posting and if you happen to send me a private picture all the better
Thank you for the lovely post. Glad you're enjoying the pics!

I'm not usually a"boots" kind of guy, but I like yours....a little too skirty in the one pic....would love the boots from behind....with some thigh...and some upper thigh,...and some upper upper thigh....
Ahhhh, so you're a thigh man, huh? I'll have to work on hiking up my skirt....

Hope your week is going well
Nice legs
A beautiful view of your nipple
Very erotic
My week of travel did not go so well, but more so due to an airline debacle than the week itself. Thank you, being 5'10" I have a lot of leg. :)

Any high heels in your closet to show with maybe "more"?
I'll have to take a look, I might be able to dust off a pair. I must say, this shy gal much prefers sneakers to heels any day!

Any time I can get into you is lovely.
Mmmmmm, indeed.

So ... is this a different take on a booty call?

I'm really loving the stocking covered thigh. And the boots. A classy babe with a bad girl habit. And trust me, bad is good.
HA! Booty call! Love it! Glad you think my boots are bad. Or good. Or that this good girl is bad. Something like that! :cattail:

Love those boots!!
Glad you like 'em!:kiss:

I bet if we team up we can make work a lot funner. You may need some naughtiness to make your day go faster. Lovr the photos
I bet you're correct! Anything to make the work day go faster, I'm game!!!

Those rock hard nips, stockings, & boots brought me to my knees. Very nice
Thank you. Glad you're enjoying the pics, but I thought *I* was the one to drop to my knees? ;)

giggle tickel
snuggle
luffs
Tickles and giggles, indeed. How'd you know I was ticklish??

Those boots look really good on you. . .but I bet they would look even better on my shoulders.
Mmmmmm.... I won't argue that point, not at all.

One can only hope!!

I have three short weeks now due to the holiday and business is slow. I of course am looking forward to the time off, but am concerned about the "future" too.

Anyway, love the can do attitude and sincerely hope to oneday see all of you. But, I must confess the "boot" pictures are pretty spectacular on their own too. Always so fun and acutely aware of their surroundings! lol

Hope you have a good weekend and get some Supershy time to relax and cum! Cumming is just like milk---it does a body good you know!!??
HA! Like milk.... yes, it sure does a body (and my nagging headache) good. My weekend home after a long trip was lazy and fun. I hope business picks up, I know it's hard in this economy, seems like the future is always uncertain. Glad you're enjoying the boot pics! :kiss:

Hope you have a great weekend and hope to see more of your sexy fashion wear
Thank you, dear! Glad you're liking the boots :kiss:

glad you got home alright missy - i'm chilling out this weekend getting rid of a lazy cold!
hope you relax well with Him and them
Awwww... making some homemade chicken rice soup for sweet mackkjackk... feel better sweetie!

Glad you are home safe. Business travel is not fun.
Love the boots
Have a great weekend at home.
Thank you much. I was so glad to get home, and now I'm looking forward to a long weekend.

Ooooh, my ... look what popped out once again!!
Yeah, funny how *that* happens, huh? ;)

I hope you are having a relaxing Saturday. I always enjoy a look at your tits!
Thank you, I did have a lazy weekend. Seems I can't get through a series without showing them...;)

You rang? If you rub it at least three times, you'll get your wish.
Mmmmm ... sounds like we *both* might get a wish granted ...:devil:

Can't really see your boots in the last pic

But the rest of you more than makes up for it!
I'll work that zoom lens on the boots next time. Those pesky boobs keep getting in the way!

i can actually see her heel...
Yes, indeed you can!

Happy Thanksgiving J9...enjoy your family time babe !
Awwwww ~ thank you hockeefan, same to you!! :kiss:

The week is almost over....

It's a short work week for many of us, as we get ready for the Thanksgiving holiday. I took Friday off from work (working in the healthcare field, I've worked my share of holidays for sure) and I am sure looking forward to a long, relaxing weekend with the Mr and the kiddos.

Here are a few pics ~ just messing around a bit with the camera. And for those of you who wanted to see boots without boobs in the way... here you go :rolleyes:

Happy day, lovebugs!

Last edited:
It's a short work week for many of us, as we get ready for the Thanksgiving holiday. I took Friday off from work (working in the healthcare field, I've worked my share of holidays for sure) and I am sure looking forward to a long, relaxing weekend with the Mr and the kiddos.

Here are a few pics ~ just messing around a bit with the camera. And for those of you who wanted to see boots without boobs in the way... here you go :rolleyes:

Happy day, lovebugs!

Have a fabulous holiday!! Maybe the more boots with less on theme should be an extended theme? There are lots of things you might just get in with the boot shots.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back