Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, sir... ~mumbles as I settle back down in bed.. I hate being sick~
I'm sure I'm being the model patient with minimal whining and requests.

Awwwwwwwww get better and don't forget hot tea with lemon and honey. And your favorite PJ's

Hi everyone!

Inl, love those images!! I don't need the separate pillows tho..Daddy IS my pillow. :heart:

Congrats Justine!

I'm actually sick for the first time in a long time, so forgive me if I don't address everyone. Daddy is doing a good job holding my hair from so far away. Thank you, Daddy..one of the many reasons I love you!

Thank you and feel better

Hi everyone!

Inl, love those images!! I don't need the separate pillows tho..Daddy IS my pillow. :heart:

Congrats Justine!

I'm actually sick for the first time in a long time, so forgive me if I don't address everyone. Daddy is doing a good job holding my hair from so far away. Thank you, Daddy..one of the many reasons I love you!

"Oh sweetie - I'm sorry you're sick but glad Daddy Stan is taking good care of you! Feel better soon.":heart:

Hi Justine! Congrats on the weight loss. !

Hi Peaches, Stan, Cookie, RJ...

oh. No!!sorry you're sick, Sweetie. Hope you feel better.

I was just chatting with this dude he wanted to see a pic so I told him to go to my Facebook. He. See my picture and says. Your cute. But your a bit to BBW for my tastes. Us white guys are not into the thick woman as the brothers are

I was just chatting with this dude he wanted to see a pic so I told him to go to my Facebook. He. See my picture and says. Your cute. But your a bit to BBW for my tastes. Us white guys are not into the thick woman as the brothers are

That's no man, that's an ass. White guys not into thick women? total ass he is

(ROFL) "Tell him he can only speak for himself there are PLENTY of white guys into fluffy girls! I've got one....";)

Cookie oh dear I hope you feel better soon.

Congrats on the weight loss Justine. And yeah that guy is an asshole.
I've found way more guys into bbw women then I thought there was.

Had a hell of a day. Didn't love my job so much today.

What a complete and total douchebag. I'm sorry he wasted your time. There are plenty of men that enjoy a curvy, gorgeous woman.

I've dropped some weight myself recently, and I was told not to lose too much as I'm loved the way I am.

"Doing well here in the Midwest - it's been steamy and stormy though - fairly typical for this time of year. Congratulations Justine on the weight loss - you're doing great! BIG Congratulations to Daddy M and his AngelBunny! That is great news and keeping you on the prayer list for the rest of it as well. Looking forward to the day when I can start the big countdown to moving.....someday. It will happen I know Cookie - looking forward to finding the perfect spot to plant Flirt's gift (and take pictures for him). RA I'm glad your friend is able to go with you (would gladly contribute to the fund.....:eek:except I'm collecting for the mortgage too :rolleyes:) Hayley, feel better sweetie - INL - tomorrow is Hump Day.....(((HUGS))) and love to EVERYONE!!!":rose::rose::rose:

Hi Peaches---did you have to send that steamy weather my way? LOL. Hump day, WOOT!

Hi everyone!

Poor sweetie! I hope you feel better soon Cookie! Your Daddy sounds like he's got you feeling a little better.

Cookie oh dear I hope you feel better soon.

Congrats on the weight loss Justine. And yeah that guy is an asshole.
I've found way more guys into bbw women then I thought there was.

Had a hell of a day. Didn't love my job so much today.

HUGS! I hope today is MUCH better!

_______________________________@

Good morning everyone. Happy Hump Day!! :rose::rose::rose:

HUGS! I hope today is MUCH better!

_______________________________@

Good morning everyone. Happy Hump Day!! :rose::rose::rose:

Being so sick (evil flu which has headed straight for my chest as usual) does not help any.
As long as tomorrow doesn't start off with a child covered in pee and poo (who KNOWS better) it'll be better.

Have a great day INL :rose:

Last edited:
I'm only 32 but I have a daughter fetish. Id like to be called daddy someday and tae care of a beautiful girl!

What a complete and total douchebag. I'm sorry he wasted your time. There are plenty of men that enjoy a curvy, gorgeous woman.

I've dropped some weight myself recently, and I was told not to lose too much as I'm loved the way I am.

"Congrats Photo on the Weight Loss too! Mine needs to go down for my health but insists on going the other way no matter what:( (Not that the SO minds but he IS conscious of the health issues...)"

"Good Morning to ALL - my beautiful sisters, the Baby Girls who give this place heart, and the amazing Daddies who give it......other things;)! Happy Hump Day INL! Hayley and Cookie, I hope you both feel better soon and Hayley - that would be a not so great part of ANYONE's job! Ugh!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back