Need my Aunt (Exclusive for rvplymates)

It was fun walking with you in the mega market. I felt a bit shy as you hands moved from my shoulders to cup my breasts. I didnt want any one to see what we were doing. Suddenly as we were walking you pushed me into a corner and kissed me passionately. I answered with passion of my own. Afterward you looked into my eyes with a strange question on your face but I didnt ask what you were thinking. We stopped in a store where I purchased femine articles and was surprised when you took them from my hands and added a box of something to them. I watched as you paid for it all. We also purchased groceries. I smiled as you insisted on carrying everything.

When we got home my sister was already asleep. I peeked at her note as you read it. I thought how hard she worked and felt a bit guilty. I should get a job also I thought. I watched as you put the groceries away and nodded my head when you suggested we should shower. You took yours first as I walked around your room looking at your things. I blushed a bit as you came out of the shower in just boxers and a tee. I hurried into the bathroom with my nightgown in my hand and took a nice hot shower.When I put the groceries into the fridge. I suggested we go for shower, I got into the bathroom and cleaned myself. When I came out I was in boxer and T shirt. I got into my room, with the door open. Soon I heard you coming out from the shower and I waited for you.

I knocked on your door and went in when you told me to. You left the room telling me you were going to shut off the lights. When you came back I got a bit nervous when you locked the door and lowered the lights. When you got into the bed and hugged me I melted into your arms. I could hear my sounds of pleasure as you caressed my body. I moaned softly as you kneaded my breasts and rubbed my nipples. I wrapped my arms around you as you kissed the back of my neck and pressed your tongue along my ear lope. I gasped as you bite me gently befor you placed me on my back on your bed. I watched as you took off your T shirt and could feel the smoothness of your chest as you pressed my hand there.

I looked into your eyes as you asked me, "Aunt Gina, you know how much I like to do this to you... do you like it that we are in bed now???" I whispered, "yes." Soft sounds of pleasure slipped from my lips as you fondled my breasts and rubbed my nipple. I looked into your eyes as you lowered your mouth to my breasts and licked and suckled my nipples. I felt your hands moving over my body and could feel the excitement running through me.

I knew I wanted all that you were giving me. When you raised your head and told me, "Tomorrow Mum will be away for the weekend, shall we do something special?" I answered, "yes."
 
Special

We hugged, caressed, fondled and played in bed for the whole night. I could not get enough of this, although there was no intercourse or any kind. When I laid my hands on your breasts, with your back against my chest. I kissed gently on your back, licked on your ear and nibbled into your ear lope. We kissed in passion, when I peeled your nightie off your body. Only left your panties there, untouched. I loved to play on your erected nipples. When I rubbed my thumb against it, I heard you moaned out my name... I lowered one hand down to your inner thigh, swayed my fingers there, caused you to moan even louder and harder to me. I swept my palm against your inner thigh... touching your soft skin. When I get on you as I licked tight on your perky nipples, taking the left between my teeth, I nibbled and teething on it. Teasing you, when I licked and suckled on it, for your imaginary milk... I suckled from left to right and back... I undid the button on my boxer, and let it fell off. I pushed one of your hand down to my rod...

I continue to lick and suckle on your nipples. When I moved one hand to your behind. I found your ass hole, when I drilled my middle finger into your 2nd tunnel... it was so tight... I drilled there for a while, then my finger moved towards the other main channel, I parted your legs, as I rubbed on your front forest, I kneaded on your clits, playing there... I rubbed against your dense forest as I drilled my finger into your tight and narrow dark tunnel... I thrust my finger slow and gently into your hole, rubbing against your vagina... I looked into your eyes, as I thrust my finger harder, rougher into your hole... I watched your facial expressions when I did the drilling, I knew that I was doing the right action...

I lowered my head towards your inner thighs... I kissed and smelt you from there, I rubbed my face against inner thighs, is so smooth and baby soft skin... I love it, teasing your when I rubbed my nose against your already moist and wet clits...
 
I could feel my arousal grow as you caressed and fondled my body. Your warm hands moved onto my breasts as I leaned against your chest. Your kisses on my back excited me before you moved your mouth to my ear to nibble and lick it. I moaned as you played with my nipples sending waves of pleasure through me. I moaned out your name while your hand moved down to my inner thighs. My moans got louder as your fingers moved against my sex as you licked and sucked on my nipples. You moved back and forth from my breast to the other. I gasped as you teeth nibbled on them before you began to suck each breast over and over. I gasped as you pressed my hand against your shaft. I wrapped my hand around it and gently stroked it feeling its warmth and hardness.

My arousal was growing as you continued to suck my nipples. I could feel one of your hands move to my behind. I moaned loudly as you began to pump your finger in there. I was wild with need when you moved your hand to my vagina. I did not fight you when you parted my legs and began to rub my clit. I could hear my heavy breathing just before you quickly pressed your finger into my tight wet vagina. I pressed my face against your chest as I moaned in pleasure from your thrusting finger. I threw back my head and opened my eyes and could see you looking at my lust filled face. When you began to thrust harder and rougher into my vagina I pressed my face to your chest as I moaned even louder.

I could feel your hot breath on my vagina as you lowered your face to it to kiss and rub your face against my wet and heated vagina. I moaned as you rubbed your face against my inner thighs and held your face there. I felt something press against the opening of my vagina and realized it was your nose. I whisper, "I want you."
 
My nose rubbed against Gina's pussy, when I kissed my way from her ionnter thights towards her black hole... I kissed and licked then nibbled on her clits. I smelt her scented pussy, when I stuck my tongue out to lick the juice and sauce from her pussy lips. I nibbled then sucked on her clits hard... My hands cupping her breasts, squeezed on her full round breasts, it felt so good on my palm when I fondled her nipples and pinched on it, made her groaned and moaned to me... with her hands on my neck, holding my head in the right position, when I started to lick and suckled harder on her clits, my tongued licked up her sweet juice then flipped it against her pussy hole. "Gina, I am so hungey and thirsty now... I need a good drink now...!

When I flipped my tongue against her pussy lips, parting it as I drilled my tongue deep into her tight and narrow tunnel... I suckled hard and played with my tongue on her clits, drilling in and out of her tunnel. When I rubbed my nose hard right against her dense forest, eating her clits and drinking her scented juice. My fingers kneaded on her nipples, as I rubbed my nose against her scented pussy. When I have had enough of her pussy and juice, I moved up with my tongue heading towards her nipples for another good milk sauce... I suckled hard on her erected and long hard nipples. I ate her breasts up totally...

We kissed again, as I part her lips with my tongue, I sucked on her tongue as I lowered my right hand to her pussy, there I drilled my middle finger deep deep into her tunnel. She moaned hard into my mouth, when I sucked hard on her tongue. As I pushed her tight on the bed. I pushed her hands down to my boxer, as I lower it... I knew she will do me a good and thorough hand job, she did it with such skills, I could not maintain and shot my pre-cum down her hands and breasts. When I saw this, I got excited and rubbed my moist seeds against her nipples...
 
My moans of pleasure got louder as you kissed your way from my inner thighs to my vagina. As you licked, nibbled and kissed me there I could not stiffle my loud moans of pleasure. I slammed down my hands on the bed and raised my hips up as you moved to my clit and licked and nibble there. I moved my head from side to side as you licked the juices from my body. I felt your warm hands on my breasts as you added to the already unbearable pleasure by squeezing and rubbing my naked breast. My sounds of pleasure got louder as you began to play with my nipples. I pressed my hand to my mouth as I imagined the neighbors would hear me. I heard you tell me, "Gina, I am so hungry and thirsty now... I need a good drink now...!

I thought you were going to leave me and made a sound of protest but instead your tongue moved deep inside my vagina and you worked hard on my clit. So hard that my juices flowed as you kneaded on my nipples. I was wild with pleasure when you moved up my body and sucked hard on my nipples driving me deeper into lust. Your mouth covered mine and I could taste myself on your tongue as your hand moved to my vagina again and your finger made me cum hard again. Afterward you pushed my hands down your boxer and I began to rub up and down your huge cock. Up and down over and over when suddenly you came hard and drenched my hands and breasts. I moaned as you rubbed your seed against my nipples. My moans and groans were loud.
 
I rubbed my cock and the seeds onto your breasts, your nipples... I played there. I got more excited when my cock head rubbed hard against your erected dark pink nipples. When I licked my lips as I watched your facial expressions... I thrust my cock in your cleavage, I rocked right against your neck... When I started to shoot more pre-cum onto your neck, body and nipples... I aimed directly towards your mouth... when I rubbed my cock against your moist lips... "Gina, let me in...!" As i thrust myself down your throat... I could not help but shot the cum down your throat,, when I held your head right against my cock... I totally released myself into your mouth...

After a thorough shooting, I pull my item out from your mouth, as I lower myself to hug and caress your again... your body was silky smooth, as I play on your nipples again, I suckled there for your imaginary milk... I ate your breasts totally...
One hand went down to cup your pussy, when I drilled my finger into your narrow tunnel again, I thrust my finger in, hard and fast, when I heard your moan into my chest... We kissed tight, as I drilled my tongue into your mouth, when I sucked hard on your tongue... This continued for the whole night... Come to a time when I heard Mum left the house, I did not care, and I continued to play on Gina's body...
 
The sound of my heavy breathing filled the room as you continued to rub your cock on my breasts. I was soaked from your juices as you rubbed your shaft on my nipples making me moan with pleasure. I felt your wet tongue lapping on my lips as I got lost in pleasure. I felt your cock between my breasts and reached up and held them tightly around your shaft. I moaned softly as your seed splashed on my neck, body and nipples. I opened my eyes a bit as you rubbed it against my lips. I could taste you and opened my mouth just before you began to pump your shaft into my mouth. You moved so quickly and suddenly waves of your seed filled my mouth and all I could do was swallow and swallow and swallow again.

I was panting as you pulled your shaft out of my mouth and hugged and caress me. You hands moved all over my body before settling on my breasts. Soft moans of pleasure left my lips as you played and sucked my nipples. My moans get louder and I pressed my hand against my mouth to muffle the sound so my sister would not wake up as you finger pounded into my vagina. Your chest pressed against my face and I took my hand away and moaned against it. I was loosing control of myself as you kissed my mouth and plunged your tongue into my mouth as you touched me as you pleased and kept me so much in need.
 
Shower

We continued with this loving action for the whole night, I did not want to let Gina sleep and I did not feel like sleeping at all. Finally, with my finger inside her wet tunnel, I fell asleep. When I woke up, I left bed and went for a shower, with the door open. I was rubbing shampoo and shower gel all over my body, when suddenly I felt hands on my cock, fondling it, made me opened my eyes and saw Gina inside the shower with me. I hugged her as she rubbed gently on my cock... I helped to clean her as she did the same to me. When I lower my lips to her nipples, under the shower water flow I licked and suckled on her wet and clean nipples... My hand cupped her pussy, when my finger was stroking upwards into her tunnel, as I lower my head to her wet pussy, as she parted her legs a bit, allowed me to locate her clits, I nibbled and licked on it, which made her held onto to my head, as I suckled on her wet clits... My finger stroking into her hole.
 
I was exhausted from how many times you had made me cum. Your finger was still inside of me when I fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of the shower running. My vagina was still throbbing from your touch when I got up and followed you to the shower. I peeked in at you and saw the shampoo in your hair and your muscular body covered with gel. I stepped into the shower and began to rub your cock gently as I looked up at your face. When you opened your eyes and saw me you hugged me to you and I went into your arms willingly. I continued to stroke your cock before we washed each other's bodies. I moaned when your mouth moved to my nipples and you sucked and licked them. I held onto you tightly as your finger found its way into my vagina. I was moaning loudly as you stroked your finger in and out of me quickly. I felt your head by my sex and opened my legs accepting the fact that you were nibbling and licking my clit. I held onto your head as excitement ran through me as your finger stroked in and out of my vagina. My moans of pleasure filled the room.
 
Shower

We were both enjoying the caressing and stroking motion inside the shower, when I held you lightly against the shower wall, as I lowered my mouth to your nipples, I ate them thoroughly, I licked, nibbled to seduce you, when swept my tongue over it. I suckled hard, as if there is no tomorrow, when I felt your hands on the back of my neck, teething on your erected and long nipples. My hand went down to cover your moist and soaking wet pussy, I drilled my finger into your deep black hole and narrow tunnel. Stroking in faster than a rocket, I loved this kind of fun... When I move myself up, to kiss you hard on your lips. I continued to finger stroke into you... I heard you moaning hard into my mouth... We sucked and played as out tongues drilled in and out of our mouths... "Gina, I will never have enough of this, do you know that?"

Finally we finished shower, and I suggested that we go for a hike into the woods... "Would you like that? I will leave a note for Mum, so she will not worry about us."
 
My body was on fire with need as you caressed and stroked my body. You held me against the wall of the shower as I ran my hands over your body until I reached your cock. I began to stroke it down and up slowly at first but as my excitement grew my hand moved faster and faster. When your mouth touched my nipples I moaned as you licked and nibbled on them. I felt your tongue sweep over them. Your shaft was hard when I moved my hands to your neck and held on as your teeth scraped along my nipples. I moved my hand back to your cock and began to stroke it faster and faster as you hand cover my sex and a finger drilled into my vagina. I moaned loudly as I stroked and caressed your manhood. My body shook from the intense pleasure you were giving me. I felt my body shake with many climaxes as you continued to pleasure my body. My moans began louder and louder. I stroked you shaft faster and faster as you sucked and played with my tongue. Your mouth came away from mine as you told me, "Gina, I will never have enough of this, do you know that?" I whispered, "Neither will I." I felt my body tremble and shake as I came hard. I leaned against you as you spoke, suggesting we go for a hike in the woods. I was still breathing hard as you asked, "Would you like that? I will leave a note for Mum, so she will not worry about us." I looked up into your eyes and told you, "Yes I would.
 
Ready

We took separate showers and got ourselves ready for the hike. I took an extra light blanket, just in case you will feel chilly in the woods, I put that into my backpack. I changed into another T shirt and jeans.

I sat in the living room to wait for you to get ready... I drilled my hand under my zip to push my cock right down the brief. As I washed my hands, I heard you were almost ready for the hike. I left Mum a note, told her that I will take care of Aunt Gina and no need to wake for us tonight.
 
I was still feeling excited as I took my shower. My body was so sensative even to my own touch. I finished my shower and towel dried myself and than went to get dressed in warm clothing. When I walked into the living room I could see you were ready. I watched you write a note for your Mother and smiled at you when you were ready to go.
 
Woods

I waited for Aunt at the door step. As I waited for her, I lowered my hand under my zip and touch my own cock... of course it was in a flaccid state now... While I fondled it with my head threw back, I heard Aunt coming towards me... As I turned towards her I hugged her immediately, withdrew my hand on my cock I drilled it under her T shirt to cup her breasts again... I just could not get enough of her at all...
After a gentle fondle and knead on her nipples, I kissed her on her lips. I withdrew my hand and got ready for the hike to the country area.

We got out of the house, in a leisurely pace we walked into the woods, which is a rather remote area...
 
When I went to the door step I noticed you were touching your shaft. I saw you throw back your head in pleasure and that excited me. I was surprised when you suddenly grabbed and hugged me. I gasped in pleasure as you moved your hands under my tee and cupped my breasts. I softly moaned as you fondled my breasts and kneaded my nipples while kissing me with passion. I made a sound of protest when you stopped but you led me out of the house and into the woods. My body was still tingling with need.
 
We walked hand in hand towards the mountain top, as there is a not so steep slope to climb, I held you by your waist to support you, we talked and laughed in the way, when I have my hand cupped your breasts as we almost approach the mountain top, some hikers were there, but they were getting ready to leave, as it was already late afternoon when I got there. I lead you to the far end of the spot when we sat on the bench and rested. I hugged you and drilled my hand under your T shirt to fondle your breasts as you leaned on my chest. I continued with the action, when I have you sat in between my legs, I have my legs apart, I undid your bra and slid it off your body as I threw that onto the ground, My hands under your T shirt playing on your nipples. Sun started to set. Only you and I on the mountain top. I massaged on your full and spongy breasts, when I felt your nipples grew erected, hard on long, as I played tight on your nipples. I squeezed your breasts, when you moaned hard to me... I kissed on the back of your neck, as I drilled my tongue into your ear lope. Nibbling on your ear lope too.
I love it when you thrust your breasts hard against my palms...

Gina, don't you like it now? When I kissed on your lips, as I turned you over ton face me, I pushed up your T shirt, your beasts fully exposed to the open, I licked on your hardened nipples, to seduce you, as I nibbled and started to eat and suckle there, I held you by year neck, so you could throw your head back as I ate up your breasts...

I pushed your hands under my zip, allowed you to play on my rod... as I could not help but grew long and hard, I loved your fondling action on my rod, it seduced me tremendously...

"Gina, let's not go home for the night, I want to spend a peaceful night with you. What do you think?"
 
Last edited:
It was a lovely walk to the mountain top. Your arm and hand felt warm around me. We talked and laughed all the way there. I felt your hand press against my breast and a soft sound of pleasure left my lips. We past some hikers going back down the mountain. They paid no attention to us as we went up. We talked and laughed all the way. You led me to a secluded spot where there was a bench and we sat down. I went eagerly into your arms as you hugged me. I moaned as your hand moved under my tee and began to fondle my breasts. The pleasure maded me rest against your chest before you move me so that I am sitting between your legs. I feel you unhook my bra and feel it slid off my body. I moaned loudly as both your warm hands slid under my tee to cup my breasts. I moaned louder as you began to play with my nipples. I was lost to the sensations as you squeeze my breasts and lick and nibble on my ear lobes.

As soon as you ask me if I like it when you kiss me I tell you, "Yes" I did not fight you when you turned me to face you and you kiss me deeply. You pull up my tee and begin to lick and play with my nipples. I begin to moan loudly lost in the sensations. I cried out in pleasure as you continued to suck on my nipples. I did not fight you when you pressed my hand into your pants and I felt your shaft in my hand. I stroked it up and down as you continued to stimulate me.

I was lost in all the sensations when you spoke to me and I opened my eyes, "Gina, let's not go home for the night, I want to spend a peaceful night with you. What do you think?" I looked at you and asked, "Where will we go, I want to be with you too."
 
Area

While I was still playing on Gina's breasts, she said "Yes" to my request. I suggested that we stay in a motel tonight, I knew a motel just down the slope, I did some work for the owner ages ago, so I know him well.

As we descended down the slope towards the motel, I would not allow her to have her bra on, on the way down it was quite dim, so I held her tight, when I hugged her kneaded on her nipples when she was close to me. Soon we got to the motel and I rented a room. We got inside, I suggested to Gina, to take her shower first.

Soon we both finished our separate showers, I came out with a towel over my waist, with nothing at all on my body. When I stepped into the dim bedroom, I saw Gina under the thin sheets, that got me excited.

I got to her, as I sat down to hug her and caress her body, when I let her slid my towel off my waist, my flaccid cock is fully exposed to her...

As I slowly slid the thin sheets off her smooth and scented body. I have her sit in between my legs, with her back against my chest, I have both hands cupping her breasts, fondling and kneading on her most sensitive mountain top, I nibble and gently kiss by the back of her neck... Instantly I felt her nipples grew longer, harder and when I looked at it, is dark pink... I whispered in her ears, "Gina, shall we do more tonight?"

My hands on her breasts playing and having fun on her erected nipples... I touched her body all parts of it, made her feel good and seductive... pinching on her nipples, made her moaned to me... I kissed hard around her neck area, and as I fondled and massaged intensively on her breasts. I just love what we were doing now. When Gina turned her head, we kissed hard on each other's lips. I placed her into the bed, as I am on her, I parted her legs, as I lower one hand down to server her pussy area.
 
I begged you for my bra as I did not want to go into the motel without it but you would not give it to me. I was glad you held onto me tightly as it was getting darker and the descent was kind of steep. A soft moan left my lips as you hugged me and kneaded on my nipples. I was glad when we got to the motel. I stood by the door as you rented a room and than guided me there.

I nodded my head as you suggested I take my shower first. I slipped into the bathroom and started my hot steamy shower and quickly took off my clothing. I stepped in to the shower and washed myself thinking the naughty thought that I wished you were in there with me. After I washed myself I stepped out and shut off the water. I dried myself off and wrapped myself in the towel and slipped into the bedroom. I told you it was your turn before slipping into bed taking the towel off as I did so.

I was nodding off when you came out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed to hug and caress me. I was startled when your towel slipped from your waist and I could see how huge your manhood was. I didnt protest as you slid between the sheets with me and had me sit between your legs. I could feel your hard muscular chest against my back as you cupped my breasts. I moaned with pleasure as you foundled and kneaded my breasts. A soft moan left my lips as you kissed the back of my neck causing chills to run through me. More pleasure ran through me as you played with my nipples.

My sounds of pleasure were getting louder as you whispered in my ear, "Gina, shall we do more tonight?" As you pinched my nipples I moaned with pleasure. Your warm kisses on my neck and they way you massaged my breasts made me tell you, "Yes, lets do more." I felt your hands massage my breast even more as we kissed and you parted my legs and began to rub your fingers on my clit. I was lost totally to the pleasure you were giving me.
 
Fondle

We were at the motel, in bed. When I caress her breasts and kneaded hard on her erected nipples. I played on it, fondling and rubbing, when I started to swayed my tongue against the pointed tip, I seduced her... when I opened my mouth and my tongue drilled out to take in the whole left nipples. I suckled hard and ate half of Gina's breasts up. My hands caressed and massaged her right breasts, I heard her moaning to me... as if she wanted more... how could I resist???

One of my hands drilled down to her secret area, where these was her moist and dense forest... I played there with care, I did not know if her cherry is still attached or not... I did not want to cause her too much pain... My middle finger explored there on her clits, rubbing there. When I started to feel her getting more and more moist and wet... I was still eating her nipples, when I parted her legs, as I get in between her inner thighs...

I kept playing on her nipples and down there on her secret hole... when my middle finger found the opening for her secret hole, I parted the opening with care as I drilled my finger into the dark and moist tunnel, Gina moaned more and intensively to me... I could hear a bit of pain from her moaning... "Gina, is that too much for you...?" Gently I drilled my finger into the dark tunnel...

When I pushed her down onto my manhood...
 
Excitement ran through me as you caressed my breasts and kneaded my nipples. I was breath heavy when suddenly felt your wet warm tongue moving over my nipple. When you sucked it into your mouth I lost all control as I squirmed on the bed. I gasped as I felt your warm hand find its way to my vagina. A sudden thought that I should stop you flew through my mind but by than I was lost to the sensations you were causing. I moaned loudly when you found my clit and began to rub it as you were sucking on my breasts. I felt you part my legs and move your body over mine and knew I should stop you but the pleasure was too intense.

A moaned even louder when your finger pressed into my vagina. I was wriggling against as you continued to suck my breasts and play with my sex. I was moaning over and over from the pleasure you were giving me. I hardly heard you when you asked, "Gina, is that too much for you...?" I groaned out, "No, No." I could feel you lift me a bit and than suddenly I screamed and tears filled my eyes as you pushed me down on your huge hard manhood and ripped my hymen wide open. I pushed at you to get you off of me but you didnt move and as you laid on top of me I could feel my body open up to you.
 
Open

My chest pressed against Gina's breasts and body, I parted her pussy opening with my manhood, drilling into her tunnel with care, when I kissed on her soft and moist lips. My tongue dived into her mouth, exploring when down there my cock searched for me in the dark and narrow path... I heard her moaning intensively, with her hands on my chest, both wanted to push me off but her feet down there hooked hard against my butt... I thrusted myself deeper into her tunnel, when our tongues danced between our mouths... I drilled, thrusted, rocked, penetrated and fucked into her hole, thrusting with great speed and force... I felt as if there was a gate in there, very narrow path... I knew I must break the gate down tonight right there...

"Gina, let me entre...!" I gather my strength and rocked into her deep black hole. I heard you screaming both in pain and pleasure... I could not stop myself but to fucked into her repeatedly. I felt that ther gates had been torn, I saw traces of blood flowing down from her hole... I felt her gates opened up a bit, as I kept my rod, hard and long in there. My hands squeezing tight on her full and round breasts, pinching on her erected and red nipples. I knew I could not wait for longer... I needed to explode soon... "Gina... let me plant my seeds there now."
 
I felt your chest against my breasts as you pushed in and out of my vagina. After awhile the pain subsided and I felt a strange kind of pleasure. You began to move faster and faster as you tongue pressed into my mouth touching mine. I began to moan in pleasure as you moved fast and faster. I lifted my legs and hooked them together against your behind as my own hips moved to meet your thrusts. You felt huge inside of me. You were moving faster and faster as you kissed my lips and I moved my hips to meet all of your thrusts. You were pounding into me making me groan in pleasure.

"Gina, let me entre...!" At first I didnt understand until you shoved into me even deeper. I screamed out in pain and pleasure as you took me fast, hard and deep. I was breathing heavily as you began to squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipple. My moans of pleasure got louder and louder as you took me fast hard and deep. I heard you speak through a fog of pleasure, "Gina... let me plant my seeds there now." I was moaning when what you said penetrated my mind. I cried out, "NO, NO, NO, we cannot make a baby, we are related.
 
I was already deeply inserted into Gina's hole, I could not pull back, we got through the point of no return already... I pushed her down right onto the bed, when I submerged my whole long dick into her deep wet hole, I felt her thrusted againt my cock sucking it up, as I squeezed hard onto her spongy breasts, I pinched on her nipples hard, caused her to moan hard to me. When I get myself deeply planted in her, thrusting and sliding in out out, I could hear her moaning my name both in pleasure and pain, she wanted my cock more but on the other hand wanted to push me off.

I would not allow this to happen, when I thrusted hard and deep in there, I called out: "Gina...", at once I exploded, shot out all my reserved seeds down her black hole... I kissed hard on her lips, with a strong and hard french kiss, I sucked hard on her tongue when I plunched myself deep into her hole, shooting more and more of myself out...

I pushed her right down, with her legs panted on my shoulders, when I looked down onto her tasty forest, I licked my lips and contintue to drill deep into her, I want to be inside you forever Gina...
 
I was struggling to get free though my body wanted all that was happening. I was panting as I moved my hips to meet yours and I screamed out, "Stop, Stop", I was terrified at the thought of becoming pregnant with a relatives child. What would my sister think of me. Would she blame me or you. Where would I go to escape the shame. Even as my mind raised with all of this I held you close as I wanted what you were giving me. I moaned with a mixture of pain and great pleasure as I moaned out your name. I pushed at you telling you, "We cant do this", as my legs wrapped around you holding you securely.

I gasped as you called out my name and then felt your hot seed shoot into me over and over. My own body exploded with my climax over and over and I moaned and groaned over and over as my body shook with the extreme pleasure of it. Even as you filled me with your seed you pushed me down even more and continued to ram into me bringing me closer to another climax. I moaned loudly as my body reacted to yours. I heard you tell me, "I want to be inside you forever Gina..." as I got lost in the pleasure again.
 
Back
Top