Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! Just peeking in before nighty night time. :)

~joining in the squeezes~ (hugggsss)

eyesee1, HIII! :)

Well I guess it is because I am so far away, that no-one says Hi back to me. So I wont bother with this thread anymore.
Hi, eyesee1.. I hope our resident Kiwi is getting along. Jump in and join the conversation. :rose: We have a few Aussies in the group, but yes, time difference can be problematic when looking for your little one.
Good luck, Sweetie. :)

Well I guess it is because I am so far away, that no-one says Hi back to me. So I wont bother with this thread anymore.

I think the thread has just been very busy of late is all.

I'm an Aussie.

It is always good to remember to say hi to the Daddies as well. Us littlies notice things like that we like everyone to be respected in here :rose:

Tell me about how fast things move...DAY-yum.. can't keep up half the time. Just wanted to day I did very well at the party. I Only teared up ONCE and it was in hug. I haven' had one in a while, other than my kiddos, who I've taught the power of touch is powerful juju...

I'm thrilled Cookie made it through, and everyone else seems to have had a nice day.

Woo-Doggie! Photo has a Daddy..:devil: :D

Awww sweetie, *hugs*

LOL, yes, I do. I have for a bit now.

(((HUGS))) for you, photo. :rose: Sorry you had such a horrible day. :( It's a good thing you have a Daddy there for you. We Daddies are good like that. ;)

Thank you Mutato. :rose: He's a very sweet man.

Good morning daddies and girls! Another Hump Day!! :D:D

Leaving many hugs and kisses. Have a wonderful day!
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good morning/evening!

Happy hump day to you INL! :)

Hayley, thank you for your message to eyesee1. Perhaps if he takes your advice, he may get more responses. :)
Sleep well!

Peaches, nawww...you give awesome hugs because you're such a sweetie! Flirt was telling a certain someone that popped in all about you. :) I hope you didn't stay up too late packing..save some energy for SO. ;)

CA, thank you! I hope you had a wonderful nights rest!

RJ, did you get much work done?

Photo, congrats on finding your daddy!! Aren't they amazing? I love mine to bits! :heart:

Tiny, RA, GA, Mutato and anyone else that stops in, have a great day!

Good morning/evening!

Happy hump day to you INL! :)

Hayley, thank you for your message to eyesee1. Perhaps if he takes your advice, he may get more responses. :)
Sleep well!

Peaches, nawww...you give awesome hugs because you're such a sweetie! Flirt was telling a certain someone that popped in all about you. :) I hope you didn't stay up too late packing..save some energy for SO. ;)

CA, thank you! I hope you had a wonderful nights rest!

RJ, did you get much work done?

Photo, congrats on finding your daddy!! Aren't they amazing? I love mine to bits! :heart:

Tiny, RA, GA, Mutato and anyone else that stops in, have a great day!

I hope your day is as sweet as you! :rose:

And yes, it's been an amazing experience thus far. It wasn't expected, but I cherish every moment of time he chooses to share with me. :heart: I'm a lucky girl!

I reported it as well.

Spam doesn't make for a very good breakfast, nor does it go well with coffee. :)

(Giggles) "On the contrary - fried spam is wonderful with scrambled eggs for breakfast - yummmmm! Right up there with fried bologna sandwiches for lunch, huh Cookie? Sorry Photo, teasing our sister Cookie who HATES bologna and probably spam too - that was sort of a shock to wake up to though wasn't it? Hope everyone has a wonderful REST of the day. Cookie, ya'll be careful! I love you little sister!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back