At Work

I've Been/Done One Of The Following While At Work

• Total voters

cumbtwntits

Literotica Guru
I love getting naughty at work. I can't help it. Just seeing women in their work clothes all day is a turn on.

Just wondering how many ladies out there get wet looking at their co-workers or just fantasizing about sex during the work day.

EXPANDING THE POST: Ladies/Guys what's your best sex at work story. Keep in mind it could be cam or dirty chat (all depends on your view about shitting where you eat).

That being said...If you want to dirty chat/cam with me while we're both at work drop me a note.:devil:

Last edited:
Friday was probably a bad day to start this post. Here's hoping Monday hits the spot.

*raises hand*

I used to get distracted all the time. It is especially bad when you work around men in military uniforms... :D

*raises hand*

I used to get distracted all the time. It is especially bad when you work around men in military uniforms... :D

Heh, just imagine them! Poly-wool uniforms don't have much give, so when a lovely woman walks by, well...

:D

I have skyped at work with a friend of mine - very enjoyable

my work is very cyclical and this week will be slow....

wish there was someone exciting here to experiment with!

*raises hand*

Yes getting a thick hard extension in you acu's becomes a problem, even more so with all the women coming out in their summer wear

Ah, the thread for I'm bored horny and at work. Describes today perfectly for me, plus its a fucking Friday and I have tomorrow off for the first time in months. All I want to do is get out of here!
This being Lit I would usually say I ache, no I yearn for a sexy woman, but actually today I yearn to be on a high stool tucking into the third beer!

Still if anyone wants to pm me or msn me that would be great!

Edit: woops msn is tempid@live.ie

Last edited:
well... u don't have what i needed, so put both !

I discretly cammed on skype, touching myself... door left open !

i love to cam at work

in the private bathroom and enjoy knowing someone is getting wet when i stroke for them.

Back