NEW TO LIT?...introduce yourselves here!

'ello all, my name is kitsuke in here (keet-soo-kay, say it with me :D)
i am new to this board, just started posting in one thread and am attempting to start another, see how i do with that i guess.

anyway, i think i ought to go work on my profile now, i just noticed this thread at the top and thought i should post my presence

:)

peace, love, and whatever turns ya on baby
 
Hello!

Hi, Kit here! Just wanted to introduce myself. Actually, I was kind of feeling like a voyeur and my exhibitionist side needed to come out an play;) and here we are:

I'm 38 eight years old, look 35 ... 30 when the make up is right. I have a June Cleaver kind of figure...round where a woman should be round, a warm natural tan, and a quick smile.

I'm a good friend, a confidant, an enthusiasitc, sensual partner in the bedroom (or kitchen...or hot tub...or...?), and love a good story.

Anyone here know any good stories?
 
SexyChele said:
Sarah,
No need to panic, really! We don't bite and if anyone makes you feel uncomfortable, why, we'll just sic Ariosto or Black Bart on them, and the situation will be handled! :D

hmph, u underestimate my attack dog skillz....these teeth aren't just for sexual pleasure you know...they're for ripping, tearing and grinding flesh, although some see that as pleasure...go figure ;)
 
Tmuyo,
Dear kind and gentle sir....please forgive my indescretion at having forgotten to mention your name as well as a champion for all ladies on the board! My humblest of apologies...

Yes, Sarah, you may add Tmuyo to the list as well - but take care - he IS already spoken for by a fair maiden who we are just beginning to know~
 
Myself

Good eve Gentle Lords and Ladies (not excluding those fitting such descriptions that are not so Gentle)

My Name is Arius. I am new to the boards, posting my first thread just this eve. I am an Rper, have been for years but I do seek to attempt some erotic RP as it is often the one factor left out. I have been told that I have much the personification of the gentle Knight, but I do have a dark side as we all indeed do. My hopes are that I can bring some of this out for you. I enjoy writing mainly because I love to observe how it causes others to react, how they feel after reading it is very important to me.

Myself, I am 23, brown hair less than shoulder length and grey eyes. I am engaged to a wonderful girl. And live in Canada. I am very easy to talk to and I am always there should someone need one to talk to about just about anything.

I look forward to many wonderful times with all of you

Safe Paths be with you in your travels
 
thanks all

A big "Thank you " , to Sexychele, Ariosto, Tmuyo and Black Bart, but belive it or not i dont know where to find the pms from , i think i must have canceeled it when i registered, i do know how to work them as i am on Yahoo aswell , but i recon i pressed wrong button on here !!!....lol.....story of my life .lol.lol.......

I will go back to Bali thread , if Miles will have me ....but will have to read up on it all again .....

Thanks for your help .......

Sarah ......
 
Sarah,
If you wish to receive PMs, it is very simple to change. Scroll up to the "Control Panel" across from the [Literotica] title. Then you go to "Edit Options", and scroll down until you find Private Messaging. It will ask you whether you wish to receive PMs from other members. If you do, simply click on the circle that corresponds to "Yes".

Hope this helps!
 
To find the pm's go to control panel or the very bottom of listings of BB forems I hope that this helps!

Chele I wish that someone else had my Broken Arm then they could hunt & peck while tring to type :(
 
Last edited:
thanks again

Thanks Sexychele and The Brat , i am going to try that now, and i will try and pm you later Sexychele if that is ok .....

Thanks ..

Sarah.
 
Brat: I've been meaning to pass along my sympathy to you. I've never broken a bone, so I really can't say that I know the pain you are in. But from what I understand, it can be very bad! Can you share with us what happened? And, hey...I'll be thinking of you on the 17th - that's when you have your scan, right?

Sarah: No, I don't mind you PMing me...not at all. Anything I can do to help, just let me know!
 
sexychele

Hi Sexychele,

I found that very interesting what you wrote on the Bali thread, i feel a lot easier now , i was worried about timings etc, and as you said we do have lives at weekends, that is what i was concerned about ......but now i am begiining to realise how it works, do you think Miles would have me back , i will put in an ooc to him .....

Thanks ,

Sarah ....
 
Chele you don't want Broken Bone I first broke my arm in 95 by going through a fence and did not get it fixedYes I go on Aug 17 for my bone scan
 
ph33r my l33t skillz!

oh my god.. i'm sorry. i can't believe i just did that. if y'all want a laugh or two and are not easily offended (um, you're porbly not, you are posting HERE after all) you may want to check a couple of online comic strips i just discovered, one called Exploitation Now at.... www.exploitationnow.com hmm, obvious enough i suppose the other one is MegaTokyo at www.megatokyo.com and last but not least Sinfest at www.sinfest.net

one warning though, you may not enjoy megatokyo much if you are not a gamer... exploitation now is less game oriented but still some... and sinfest is not game oriented at all, i just truly enjoyed all three though so i had to post them up for perusal at your own risk

:) much laughs go haha
 
SexyChele said:
Yes, Sarah, you may add Tmuyo to the list as well - but take care - he IS already spoken for by a fair maiden who we are just beginning to know~

call me confused, but...when did you guys find out??? i know i must have said it a thousand and one times on the genereal board....but i think rearely if ever here on the srp board.
 
Hello everyone

Hello there everyone,
I'm afraid I'm a litttle new to all this but I'm sure it will be fun. Any help or advice would be appreciated though.

Love
Gem
 
Welcome Gem and all you other lucky people who have found us.
Ariosto extends once again the hospitality of the OOC Club for a free drink and social mingling.
 
Tmuyo,
Ah, you sly little sweetheart! You don't think that I keep up with some of the threads you are on? And most specifically the one in which you ask for a replacement character? Trust me, whenever you have 2 people involved emotionally doing a thread together, the sparks usually FLY! I'll be watching that one very closely now!

But, I hope you will forgive me if I've "spilled the beans", so to speak? Your intended seems like such a sweet girl, a very good catch for you!
 
the name game

Hello to all,
I've been reading a lot, posted a little, joined a thread or two, and am having a generally wonderful time. I do have one question - How can I change my handle without having to start over as regards # of posts? When one of you lovlies provides the answer I will no doubt feel suitably clutsy and foolish but all learning has it's price and I thank you in advance for your assistance.

PS where can I find the door to the OOC club? I think I need a drink!!!!







You call it the breakfast of champions but to me it's just a nice light snack
 
Last edited:
Not exactly new

Hi, everybody.

Well, I've been here at SRP since December, posting to a few threads but not nearly as many as some of the great writers here.

(And I can certainly vouch that there are some great writers here! I've had the priviliege to participate with some of them various places.)

I live in the Central West End of St. Louis, MO USA, our version of Greenwich Village, or so we like to think. *ROFLMAO* When not out hustling for that daily bread, I write (among other things). Guess the best way to know me is to check out the writings. I post links to my published poetry and short fiction at

http://www.geocities.com/sojournerwolf/index.html

and my more, ah, adult stuff at

http://home.swbell.net/waya/index.html

Good to meet you all!
 
sexychele

you little scamp ^_~ ya got me...ok...

anyway, maybe we'll do a thread about how we got together...we've been talking about it for a while now...

ariosto, no hitting on her ^_~ angel is back, so now u have more than enuff play.
 
hello!

Hi you sexi people out there!
This is tmuyogirl! As some of you might have figured, Tmuyo is my other half. The sweet and yellow(perverted) bunni that introduced me to this site^_^ Tho i can be just as horny in person as my sweetheart, this is still my first time writing this kind of story. So far, i've only got one posting in "Vedderick the Black". Haven't gotten to the hot stuffs yet, but it'll get there eventually. If any of you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know about it. I'd be glad to hear your comments. It's nice meeting you all!!

tmuyo girl(^_^)
 
^_^ yama girl.....

muah!

when u come back to the us are you going to be as interested in writing here?

anway, this is my angelic little perfect girl everyone. be nice now...

luv u hunnie bunny

tmuyo
 
Yeuk!

I was going to say 'Hi!' to everyone and what a great site Literotica is.

But after reading the last post, I just feel sick instead.

Where's that damn bucket?

:(
 
Ok, ok....I'm all for young love and everything, but will you two go get a room, please?

*tossing ice on the 2 love birds from my drink*

:D
 
Back
Top