Welcome to Prison, Ladies (Open For All)

Shannon closed her eyes when Bill walked past, the lump in her throat finally softened and allowed her to swallow with a gasp of fresh air. She fought back the trembling that was consuming her body for not wanting to show fear to whomever was coming. It was a weakness that a lot of cons would take advantage of and now she even had to watch the officers that worked here as well.

Shannon turned toward the whistling when it got closer and was relieved when she saw the huge frame of Blair approaching casually toward the security cage. She smiled and nodded to him when he addressed her. His question seemed muffled from the still pounding heart beat in her ears. “I was checking on Bill. He was gone from the cafeteria detail a little past normal return time so as procedure dictates a visual check upon him was required.” Shannon informed Blair of why she was down here.

She looked over to him with a slight smile as he leaned in toward her, his hand coming to a rest upon her arm. His whispered words informed her of everything that he had witnessed from the security center. She nodded, “Sure, I will help… What do you need me to do?” Shannon asked as she pushed herself away from the security cage and walked with him toward the cells. “We have two ladies engaging in so recreation.” Shannon pointed toward Viper’s cell.


Viper hoovered over the top of Tricia admiring the way she gave up and was covering her mouth in an attempt to squash the sounds of her enjoyment. “See, I’m not all bad!” Viper smiles as she lowers her body down upon Tricia’s enjoying the feel of the woman’s breasts against hers. Vipers blue orbs scanning over the gorgeous face several times taking in the natural beauty of the woman beneath her.

“So, just for my pleasure, who’s do you belong too?” Viper’s hand and fingers still lightly drifting over the firmness of Tricia’s sides. Slowly, Viper lowered her head down into the nape of Tricia’s neck and kissed her several times before allowing her tongue to slither over her lips and ran up and down the soft skin of Tricia’s neck before coming back up and kissing her deeply. “You still owe me a licking!” She mumbled before slowly pushing herself up. “But it will have to wait for we have company.” She turned toward the cell door. She knew from the talking that it was Blair and Shannon.
 
Bill allowed his eyes to venture down the slim wonderfully fit form of Anna. His curiosity was getting to him when he wondered what she wore to tantalize him. It really didn’t matter to him, for just the effort of wanting to follow his instructions was one more step closer to his claim on her. He licked his lips as she removed her jacket, reveling her dress covered body more to his admiring eyes. His cock was already responding to the visual stimulus of her natural beauty, however the images of their previous meetings was putting the gasoline on the building flames. “Damn, your gorgeous!” Bill muttered out as he took a step back to get a very good look at her.

Bill’s cock jolted when the sweetness of her attire was fully showed to him. He watched her eyes as his hand naturally moved down and adjusted his cock for a little relief. He decided at that moment to just see how much she was into him, at that moment he nodded his head with a satisfied nod. “Okay, Now turn around and put your hands of the marked locations there on the wall.” His hand gestured to the wall behind her. “Put your feet in the footmarks on the floor.” His voice moving aback to the professional side.

“Please state your name for the record.” Bill pulled up the security pad to capture her stated name. “Whom are you here to visit?” Bill knew whom she was here to see but just wanted to keep her waiting for the desiring touch that he hoped she was going through. “Now, Do you concur to a strip search?” Bill’s blood was boiling at this point and his cock was pulsing against his thin uniform pants in a severe need to be embedded deep in Anna’s pussy.

Bill walked over to her waiting for her to comply to the instructions that he gave her. He made sure he was close enough for her to see the actually throbbing of his now fully erect cock.
 
Anna did exactly as she was asked, placing her hands and feet in the same place she had done the last time she was in this room. It was weird that she felt more uncomfortable dressed this way than being naked like last time. What if someone walked down and saw her dressed like this?

"My name is Anna Hensley. I'm here to visit Trisha Wells. Yes I... agree to a strip search."

She could feel his eyes on her. As he got closer she turned her head and saw that he was still in his 'professional' role, but his pants had become extremely tight from how hard he had gotten. She wondered if he specifically wore tighter pants today or if he was just so excited that his cock was swollen to full capacity.

The position Anna was in forced her ass out and she was slightly bent over. She waited for further instruction. In her head she imagined that it would go very similarly to the last time. This time she was prepared to have him cum inside of her. It couldn't be too late, she had to believe that. She just had to endure Bill for however long her mother was kept in this prison. Once she was moved or released, then Anna could just go back to the way her life was before...

If she really admitted it to herself, no one had ever made her cum the way Bill did or even made sure that she came. He was thicker and lasted much longer than Trevor. Maybe if the two of them met under different circumstances-

NO!

Anna mentally shook her head to clear those thoughts away. She would not entertain the idea that she would consider an actual romantic relationship with this man... besides, he didn't seem like he was the type who was interested in something like that and certainly not with her. She was just something for him to play with.

As she waited for him, her body was already getting excited. Her pussy was still aching to feel him inside of her again. There was even a small patch of wetness building on the crotch of her panties and her nipples were poking through the bra and apron.
 
Bill smiled impishly upon watching the young woman walk over to the wall and followed his instructions. His eyes followed the voluptuous outline of the woman’s frame several times allowing his mind free reign on the images that it was using to fuel his increasing desire to fuck this gorgeous woman once again. Her tight ass was pushed slightly outward, her body slightly tilting toward the wall made her firm breasts jut outward from her heaving chest. A pure torture to any man whom was unlucky to see her in this position and not able to touch, something Bill didn’t have to suffer though at this time.

“Mmmm, Fuck you look good!” Bill couldn’t keep the professionalism any longer. He reached up and took a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back. His body and hard cock came pressed against her as he leaned over her out pushed ass. His head tilting slightly as he lowered his lips to her soft nape. Hungrily his lips assaulted her naked neck only giving session to his tongue that snaked out across her skin, tasting he elegance.

His hands wasn’t waiting as they came up her sides and palmed her breasts. Her hard nipples pressed firmly against his groping palms. His fingers individually caressed her ampleness. “Fuck!” Bill moaned into her ear before seizing her lobe into his hot mouth. His tongue flicking over the flesh, meanwhile, his hips was pressed forward, pressing his thickness against her skin as he dry humped the cheeks of her hot little ass.

Releasing his grip upon her earlobe, “So Miss Hensley, What are you prepared to give me for the right to visit your mother?” Bill’s hot breath gave evidence to how close his mouth was to her ear.
 
Anna couldn't believe how excited she felt once she felt him pressing against her ass. She didn't have too long to think on it as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. Shit! There was something about being grabbing like this as just set her off. She put up no fight as he humped her plump ass, grabbing her tits and started licking and nipping her neck.

She started breathing heavier as she felt everything. She wanted more. She bit her lip as she started humping her ass back against him. She closed her eyes. If someone was to walk past the door she didn't want to see someone else seeing and watching her doing something so lewd here.

When his mouth started attacking her ear she let out a pleased cry. It was one of her more sensative spots. Her body wanted to naturally pull again but at the same time she didn't want him to stop. She moaned as she turned her ass a little higher, wanting to feel him rub closer to her pussy which was now aching.

"A-anything!" She moaned out without really thinking. "I'll do and give you anything." Those might have been poor choice in words. Anything is of course, anything.
 
Anna’s answer excited Bill even more, if that was even possible for the state he was already in, but to him it was another severe cock jerk. His fingers balled up more of the silky blond’s hair knowing from his experience that it was putting more stress upon her scalp giving him control of her body. He could feel this effect when her breasts pushed more against his hand and her body bent at her elegant abs. ‘Damn!’ This young woman was becoming more and more addictive to his wants and desires with each move she made sent him deeper into this addiction.

He nearly lost his control when she shifted her ass upward, putting his humping cock tip closer to her pussy, but then...‘Fuck!’ Bill moaned as his cock was now caught in an awkward angle under her ass and the restrictive uniform pants. He looked over his shoulder at the door knowing that since this was the beginning of the morning visitations his time was extremely limited. His mind immediately swirled about the facility trying to figure out where he could take this beauty and give her the fucking that he wanted to give her, however this was a chance to see how much she wanted his cock.

Releasing her hair from his grip he moved back from her. “Okay, I will have Tricia moved to ….” His mind only took a few more seconds to come up with one hell of an idea. The idea set another record of just how high his lust could go. “I will allow this meeting with your mother to occur in one of the conjugal visitation rooms.” Her words that she would do anything was just now going to be tested.

“Get your things and wait at the reception area till I get things situated. Bill began typing into his little pad reserving one of the conjugal rooms. It was time to show Tricia just how well to fuck and suck to make things go in her direction while she was a prisoner here, Smiling he wondered how Tricia would respond watching him fucking her daughter and her daughter fucking him.

Bill moved to the conjugal rooms to make sure that one was available. Instantly, he called command telling them that room two was now reserved and he would be the assigned duty officer. He then informed them that Tricia Wells was to be moved to this area while her visitor waited. His eyes scanned over the bed and almost immediately the images of them in bed was playing in his mind. “Fuck I cant wait!” Bill muttered as he turned away from the room.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The inmate pressing herself against the chain link fence offered Kimberly one name. "Tricia Wells. She's the hot new pussy down in here. Sure she's got stories for you."



****


"...we have company." Tricia fell back to reality as Viper got off her body and stood. Tricia sat up and tried to find her jumpsuit, and tried to get dressed again. She didn't want to be caught like this by any of the guards.

"Any idea who's out there?" Tricia asked while pulling her panties back on.
 
Viper turned toward Tricia upon hearing the woman’s question. A smirk formed upon her face while watching Tricia racing to get herself stuffed back into her jumpsuit. “Really Baby!” Viper voiced while moving her hands over her own body, teasing her nipples so they stuck out. “It’s just your horny guard Blair and apparently his meat on a stick.” Viper growled for it was one of Viper’s wishful wants.

Viper’s eyes scanned over Tricia for a few seconds trying to figure out what was going through the woman’s mind as she zipped up her jumpsuit and stood there looking out toward the opening of their cell. Viper smirked before leaning back against the wall. Her hands still fondling her nipples. “Get over here and suck on my tits!” Viper growled, “I want Blair to see that your my Bitch and not his!” Viper removed one of her hands and held it outstretched toward Tricia, wanting for the woman to walk into her arms and do as she was told.
 
I continue on past the lewf remarks and whistles and make it to the front gate to check in. I show my DA credentials and say " I am here to see a Miss Tricia Wells. Where may I find her at?"
 
I continue on past the lewf remarks and whistles and make it to the front gate to check in. I show my DA credentials and say " I am here to see a Miss Tricia Wells. Where may I find her at?"

Captain Mark Winters spotted the DA on his way into the main gate. "DA Cumstrom!" Mark voiced out as he walked up to her. "I have been waiting to speak with you but every time I seem to think I have the time some inmate wants to cause problems that pulls me away. Maybe we can have lunch together and discuss what seems to bring you here daily." Mark was worried that if he didn't inform her of whom he was that she might ruin his undercover. "Did I hear you correctly that you wish to see Tricia Wells?" Mark would be able to take her directly to see her without her going through the hassle of checkpoints alone. "If you allow me, I can take you to her right now." Mark offered.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you that would be great!" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes at the lunch offer. He was cute but I had to stay focused on tasks at hand to prove I could be a good DA and not get by on looks alone. My heels click and echo on the hard floors as I follow the captain as he says he can lead me to the next person I need to speak with and somehow bypass these perv guards and their checkpoints along the way.
 
Blair walked up and surveyed the situation. He really didn't care what Viper and Tricia got up into on their own time and he knew full well that Viper was trying to turn Tricia into her bitch. Frankly that was fine with him, as long as they fucked him when he wanted he didn't care. They just had to know that they both were his when he wanted them.

With Shannon beside him though he couldn't voice much of anything, he just played the part of a dutiful corrections officer.

"Okay you two break it up. You have yard time, let's move it."

As he went to unlock their cell he heard the chatter on the radio and looked at Shannon.

"Wells you got a visitor. Follow officer Shannon here. She will take you to where you are to meet them. Viper your with me."

Blair led Viper towards the yard while Shannon led Tricia off in the opposite direction. Once they were out of earshot he began to whisper to Viper.

"Your cells getting tossed by me once your in the yard so you better have everything hidden well and nothing in those mattresses. You get your better ones during the search so be prepared to pay up for that luxury tonight. Remember no payment and suddenly this search just might have turned up something very incriminating."

As they got to the gate leading to the yard he grabbed her arm and spun her to meet his look. "Oh and don't try to get out of it. Both of you will be paying Viper. Do I make myself clear?"

Smiling unpleasantly he signaled and the gate was opened and he pushed her through and watched as it closed on her before turning and walking inside to conduct the search.

------------------

Half an hour later and he had turned up nothing, as planned, but the mattresses had been changed over and he was headed back to the control room.

Then he got a call on his radio. He was needed in solitary. The wildcat was playing up again and they were finally fed up and were calling him in.

He grimaced. He was looking forward to a bit of a nap but he couldn't ignore an order. Sighing he made his way towards solitary cursing all the way.
 
Tricia followed Mills through the halls, passing the visitation booths and the office rooms, approaching a sign pointing towards "Conjugal Visitation."

"Conjugal visits?" Tricia thought. She didn't authorize anyone for those. She wasn't even sure how. Who could have managed this? She thought of Jon, booking the room to give her some comfort instead of the offices with the transparent glass. But he might also want something more. If he was expecting sex, could she do it? He wasn't unattractive, but...

Another idea crossed her mind. Her husband. Somehow finding a way back into the country, wanting another fling with her. Even after all he did to her, he expected her to crawl back? No, he wouldn't risk it. Would he?
 
Mark escorted the young DA down the staffing corridor. He looked over at her a few times before deciding this would be the best place to talk to her about her reasoning's for being here daily.

He reached out and lightly placed his hand upon her shoulder indicating to her that he wanted to stop for a moment. His eyes met hers for a lengthy time while his mind played the scenarios out before him.

Removing his hand from her shoulder, "I would like to ask you some questions if I may. I know you get your authorization to be here by the warden, but being a immediate supervisor over the guards that you pull off the floor. I would like to know what his going on." his eyes continued to search hers.
 
"Take a seat and someone will bring your visitor down." Shannon informed the woman before closing and relocking the door. "Wells is in the requested visitation room awaiting her visitor." Shannon spoke up in her mic.

She turned and made her way back down to the C and D wings that she was assigned too.


Viper only hissed at Blair as he pushed her into the yard. Her glare was one of anger. She flipped him off for the few moments he stood there looking at her. She wasn't going to be a Tricia and just open her legs for this man. His little threat of tossing violations toward her didn't make her shiver any, it just made her more pissed off.

"Your time is coming asshole!" she muttered as he walked away.
 
Anna had went to grab her dress and other clothes... but Bill had taken them with him! Her blood ran cold and her stomach dropped as she realized that he wanted her to step out of his room dressed as she was! He had already left before she could argue or at least beg for her jacket.

It was already uncomfortable enough for her to come here wearing her normal clothing OVER this... now he wanted her parading around in her bra and panties and a sheer apron. Was there anything in this room she could cover herself with? Anna didn't find anything. She thought about staying where she was but if she didn't follow instruction, she might not be able to see her mother, or something much worse might happen.

Taking a deep breath, she managed to open the door and she looked up and down the hall. She didn't see anyone, so she quickly following the sign that indicated where reception was.

Upon opening the room, she thought she would be able to relax... How wrong she was. In what looked like another waiting room were two guards, one on each end. Both of their eyes landed on her and took in what she was wearing, or lack of.

Anna wanted to turn and retreat back but she heard footsteps coming up from behind her. She walked fully into the room, letting the door close behind her. Her face was beet red with embarrassment. She meekly found and seat and sat there, trying her best to pretend that everything was normal, but she could feel their eyes and the occasional snicker.

As embarrassed as she was, she could still feel her pussy, hot with desire that her time with Bill stirred up. Anna hoped that he would be collecting her soon. She didn't know what these two men might do. She was the only other person in here.
 
"Well captain Winters I have reports of abuse by some of the guards and " overtly" sexual actions and gestures toward aonecifvthe inmates. Inhustcwantvto get to boron if these cases so I can pursue which ever side I need to go after for justice in these matters". As I sit I uncross and recross my long nylon clad legs unaware that my button down dress as ridden about halfway up my thigh as the captain continues his questions.
 
Blair made his way up to solitary and checked in. He was pointed towards a cell way down at the end. Seemed like they kept the prisoner down there so they didn't have to put up with her when she got to screaming. In fact they had even disabled the two camera's down that end as they didn't have anyone else down there besides her.

Blair shrugged and sighed. He grabbed the food tray and walked down the hall alone and then opened the inspection hole. He spotted her and watched as she immediately looked towards the door. Oh she was a smart one alright. She knew the sounds of everything and would be ready for anything.

"Prisoner move back against the far wall and turn around and place your hands upon it. One false move will result in severe punishment."

He knew that she would probably comply, after all this was something different and she would probably want to know what it was. He would have to be on his guard though. Actually he was expecting her to attack as soon as he walked in the door.
 
‘What the fuck!’ Eric’s face showed his surprised but accepting smile as he watched the young blond woman walk into the waiting room wearing with just bra, panties and a see through apron. He looked over at his shift double Rick that stood across the room a smile forming on his face as Rick was also checking out hot blond. He pulled his gaze away from his partner and looked back to the young woman.

“Hey Rick!” Eric spoke up after a few long moments of undressing the blond, as if there was much room needed to imagine what she looked like under the skimpy clothing. “Isn’t there a dress code around here?” He smiled at his partner while take a few steps toward the woman.

“Yes, there is.” Rick replied watching his partner moving toward the woman. “So do you think we should enforce the regulations?” Rick asked as he too started to move toward the woman. His eyes also slowly removing the woman’s clothing with each step he moved forward.

“Yeah, I think we need to enforce the rule.” Eric spoke up quickly as he was getting closer to the woman. He took a quick look at Rick and nodded his head as if maybe Rick didn’t hear his verbal reply. “Ma’am, do you know there is a dress code? And you are violating that rule.” He continued to move forward toward her, with each few steps he looked up to make sure that Rick was still approaching as well.

“Yes, We need you to stand up and move to the wall. It’s policy that we search you for this violation.” Rick spoke while slowly moving up the row of chairs toward the woman. “Now please.” He commanded.



*****Mark With DA*****

Mark nodded approvingly when his question was answered and slightly relieved by this answer for it seems like they are on the same side working the same issues, however it was really too soon to just open up to her about his undercover status so he stayed in character.

“What evidence do you have that warrants you to be here investigating? Have you been requested by the DOC to conduct this investigation?” Mark eyes caught the dresses location on the DA and quickly pulled his eyes up to met hers. He swallowed the small lump that was forming in his throat, knowing if he didn’t his male testosterone would have became a major issue.

He pulled out his little tablet and began typing. “We have a slight problem. Tricia Wells has a visitation scheduled at this moment and it’s an hour long privilege.” He looked up and down the corridor in hopes that maybe Betty or Shannon was nearby so he could pass the DA off to them, but no such luck. “Well you can go wait in the waiting room or come to my office. I will leave the decision up to you, but you do have an hour before we can bring Mrs Wells to you.” Mark kept his eyes level to hers.
 
‘What the fuck!’ Eric’s face showed his surprised but accepting smile as he watched the young blond woman walk into the waiting room wearing with just bra, panties and a see through apron. He looked over at his shift double Rick that stood across the room a smile forming on his face as Rick was also checking out hot blond. He pulled his gaze away from his partner and looked back to the young woman.

“Hey Rick!” Eric spoke up after a few long moments of undressing the blond, as if there was much room needed to imagine what she looked like under the skimpy clothing. “Isn’t there a dress code around here?” He smiled at his partner while take a few steps toward the woman.

“Yes, there is.” Rick replied watching his partner moving toward the woman. “So do you think we should enforce the regulations?” Rick asked as he too started to move toward the woman. His eyes also slowly removing the woman’s clothing with each step he moved forward.

“Yeah, I think we need to enforce the rule.” Eric spoke up quickly as he was getting closer to the woman. He took a quick look at Rick and nodded his head as if maybe Rick didn’t hear his verbal reply. “Ma’am, do you know there is a dress code? And you are violating that rule.” He continued to move forward toward her, with each few steps he looked up to make sure that Rick was still approaching as well.

“Yes, We need you to stand up and move to the wall. It’s policy that we search you for this violation.” Rick spoke while slowly moving up the row of chairs toward the woman. “Now please.” He commanded.

Anna froze as she listened to the conversation. She knew exactly where it was going. She looked between the two guards who were slowly making their way closer to her from both sides and to the door. Never had she wished for Bill to come, but right now she would much rather one horny guard over two. The problem was that she had no idea what would happen if she tried to resist two of them within a prison. Most likely it would end with her joining the inmates.

Anna couldn't muster any words to say. All she could do was mutely stand up and go to the wall and stand in the same position that Bill had her do in the search room. She closed her eyes tightly as she waited for them to "search" her. It wasn't until she was in the position that she realized that if they checked her panties, they would find that she was wet!

How the hell did she find herself in this situation? Anna wasn't like this. She didn't get off on doing sexually deviant things like this... at least, she didn't before she met Bill. Ever since she met the man, it was like he flipped a switch on her and she was learning more and more things about herself. She got turned on when he was rough with her, the things he would say would make her pussy beg for more, and so far he was the only person to ever cum inside of her.

Anna silently panicked. What if these men tried to fuck her right here? Though she had used the spermicide strips, there was still a chance that these men could possibly get her pregnant if Bill hadn't already! Before when she told Bill not to cum inside of her, that just spurred him on. This time she decided to stay quiet, she didn't want to give them the idea of fucking her. Maybe she could just satisfy them in another way...
 
Eric and Rick both eyed the sweat eye candy that was standing in the formal search position against the wall. “Mmm Have you ever seen something so sweat in your life!” Eric mouthed while his hand moved down and adjusted his cramped cock. He couldn’t wait to get deep in that small petite frame, his mind now focused upon her pussy he wondered if she was shaved, trimmed or bushy. “Well, what do you think Rick, Do you think she is S.T or B?” He chuckled knowing the game they always played when the females visitors walked past the gate house.

“Ahh, Hell I bet she is a...S…. Eric.” Rick announced upon moving up and pressing his body to the left side of the young blond. He leaned in and took a sniff. “Mmm, She smells nice! I wonder if she smells this good all over?” Rick chucked as he pressed his nose into the side of the young woman and whispered. “Do you smell this sweet all over?” He lightly licked the side of her face. “Damn she does taste good!” Rick offered the information to Eric.

Eric not wanting to miss out on anything moved up to the right side identical to his partner. Pressing his face into her neck and sniffing. “Yep, She definitely does smell erotic!.. So Sweet thing, Do you smell this good all over?” Rick asked as he too pushed his tongue against the nape of her neck. “Damn! I wonder if she tastes this good all over as well!” Eric pushed his hips inward so that his cock now pressed into her leg. “Fuck Rick she feels firm too!” Eric slowly humped his cock into her.

“REALLY!” Rick asked and followed his partners movements. Humping his thick cock against her other leg. “I wonder if she feels this good all over as well?” Asked Rick after several humps into the young woman’s leg. “We definitely have to get our questions answered!” Rick grunted as his cock got stiffer.

“Yeah, but I been wondering just how good that mouth of hers feels.” Eric reached up and pulled Anna’s face to his and kissed her deeply...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Anna didn't know what game they were playing, she didn't think she wanted to know. She did know that whatever they were planning on doing to her, it was going to be sexual. Did Bill intend for this to happen? She started wondering if the whole prison knew about his outside piece. Would she be getting more visitors? Was she going to be the prison whore, buying her mother peace so that no one else touched her?

They asked her questions but she couldn't bring herself to answer them. It didn't seem like they really cared to have them answered as they started off on new ones. So far she was able to endure it, but then the men started humping her! She could feel their cocks through the thin pants uniform. She bit her bottom lip as she could feel her desire for something to be shoved into her growing. She tried her best to stay still. She didn't want them to see that she was so weak and desperately horny and fighting against her bodies desire.

Next she felt one of the men grab her face and then forced his mouth onto hers. She whimpered softly as they continued to hump her and this man started shoving his tongue in her mouth. As soon as she was able to break from his lips, she tried to defuse the situation.

"Please don't. My boyfriend will be here any second." She wasn't sure how else to describe Bill, but if they thought she was a girlfriend of one of the guards maybe they would back off. Hopefully they would soon. She wasn't sure how much longer she would be able to keep her wits about her. By now her panties were soaking wet. If they kept teasing her like this she was going to go crazy.

"W-what if someone else comes in and sees this?!" She was referring to other visitors. Anna of course was not sure how things were ran exactly and didn't know that any visitors this far in the prison were normally escorted and they would have been given a heads up as they were brought to reception.
 
Eric’s meaty hands tightened their grip upon Anna’s face when she turned and broke his exploratory venture of her mouth. A slight chuckle erupted over his lips. “Damn Rick, I think we have a feisty one here.” His glare returned to her orbs after taking a momentarily glance at his partner. Her words of a returning boyfriend made him shot another glance over to his partner.

“Well, baby! Your boyfriend isn’t going to get here unless one of us go and get him!” Rick muttered into her ear before taking the lobe into his hot mouth. He chewed upon the flesh for a few moments before running his wet tongue over the lone, but then his lust took hold and he forced the tip of his tongue deep into canal of her ear. Getting a good taste of her flesh.

Rick’s cock was throbbing with desire of wanting to feel this woman’s pussy. He pushed his cock harder against her leg as he humped a little faster. The sensation was overwhelming as he moaned softly into Anna’s ear. His hands didn’t wait as one moved up and began palming her ampleness, his fingers kneading the flesh hungrily. Meanwhile, his other hand slide down her side and over the sweat curve of her ass. Where like her breast, her ass got the same groping treatment. “Fuck, she has some sweet addictions to her body!” Rick moaned out to his partner.

Eric was still holding her face but was enjoying watching her nipple respond to Rick’s groping fingers. He slid his hand done the side of her face and cupped her chin with a strong grip, before moving his hand down to her other breast and began kneading the heavy mound like his partner. “Your right! Sweet pea here has some wonderful tits!” Eric’s fingers began pulling and twisting the hard nipple with his strong fingers.

“I don’t know about your dog, but mine wants to find out just how good this mouth is!” Rick wanting to feel something hot and wet on his cock now. “I say she gets down on her knees and prepares for a oral cavity search.” Rick huffed as the burning lust was hitting the ache scale now.

“Hell Yeah!” Eric shot out his agreement. “Get on your knees and prepare to be giving an Oral cavity search.” Eric ordered as he pulled downward on her tit that he held firmly.
 
Anna's heart dropped when they said that Bill wouldn't come unless someone got him. Was that true? She wasn't sure but they didn't seem to worried about it. Anna tried to hold back a moan but it was hard to. Two men were fondling her and seemed to have every intention of fucking her right here and now.

The other guard started grabbing her tit and ass. As he squeezed and played with her flesh she could feel him pull on her panties a little which pulled against her pussy. Another moan escaped her mouth as they were both playing with her breasts. She gasped as her nipples were being pinched. "No! Please don't do that," she whimpered softly.

Soon she was being pulled down by her breasts until she was on her knees. The one who was holding her tit and ass moved behind her, his cock wedged between her ass cheeks. Her pussy was burning hot. She wasn't sure how much longer she could hold out. She wanted to be fucked so badly and here there were two very willing cocks.

Anna was now face to face with Eric's raging boner which was still within his pants. With all the stimulation, Anna started panting, her sweet little mouth was open, also most as if she was waiting for Eric to shove his meaty member down her throat.
 
Eric looked over at Rick when Anna began to moan softly, they have been with women enough to know that her body was slowly but surely overtaking her resistance. Most sex driven women are easy prey, especially here in this prison. There were some fighters among the populace, one that comes in mind was Viper, she was one that every guard here wanted to shove their cocks deep into her hot little pussy, but she was a girl lover and rarely took a cock willingly. “Well I think she’s ready for the search.” Eric chuckled while looking down at the sweat face staring upward. He wondered if it was his staring at his huge bugling cock or was she looking at his face. He decided both was the answer.

“Reach up here and take out my tongue compressor!” Eric chuckled at the witty remark hit the spot, verified by the small laugh coming from Rick, whom seemed to enjoy having his cock pushed up the girls ass cheeks. “So does that valley seem like a tight one to you Rick?” Eric asked obliviously enjoying the top side view of the situation.

Rick looked up with a sheepish grin. “Fuck yeah, but I’m getting excited to see if her pussy is a straw or a six inch waterline!” Rick reached around with both hands and cupped the impressive breasts. Using the grip so he could hump her ass, allowing his cock to slide up and down the panty covered valley. “It’s no matter, My seven inch plug will do wonders regardless of how she is.” Rick laughed as he gave her a nice wedgie with his cock.

Eric put both hands behind Anna’s head. “Now, Get the compressor out and put it on your tongue!” Eric ordered and waited till she did as she was told, then he tensed his arms and was ready to shove his entire length down her throat with one shot.
 
Back
Top