Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something I wrote a few months ago, and feel like sharing. :)

Illumination

And when his breath falters and every fiber of his being clings to my name...I know I can’t live without him. The utterance of those two syllables, my becoming his. Not in a forfeiture of ownership, but from my own volition. Even as his seed resounds inside of me, filling me to my deepest depth, I crave his soul. Our soul, tangled on the cusp of our mingled breaths. The wholeness that comes from our ragged moans, and breaking hearts. Foreheads pressed together, tendons easing fingers away from engraving skin. Passion’s lesson unfurling in our bodies, consuming us even as our muscles move to repose. Our exposed limbs, our glorious nudity, our primal position; the intentionality of our actions define us. Our intellect illuminates this pleasure, giving it substance to withstand our own mistakes.

mmmmm, breathe taking

such a pleasurable thread! i'll come here frequently.

thank you! :kiss:

So instead of doing homework and beginning to read 400 pages of "Social Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy"... I experimented with two of my photos and drank some Naked juice. :)

PS they're both blurry...so if blurry photos make you nauseous, act accordingly.

Attachments

• mirror.jpg
    mirror.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 7,202
  • wisp.jpg
    wisp.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 6,989
Lovely mouth you have there idiot.

She is a LADY not a hooker.

Glad for the ignore button...

:adding another prepubescent to the list ::

Last edited:
So instead of doing homework and beginning to read 400 pages of "Social Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy"... I experimented with two of my photos and drank some Naked juice. :)

PS they're both blurry...so if blurry photos make you nauseous, act accordingly.

Very beautiful.....I love your long hair cascading down upon your breast!
Not get to work:D
Like you I have only 5 books to read by monday:eek:

Well at least when you procrastinate you achieve something worthwhile. We can't all say that:)

Lovely mouth you have there idiot.

She is a LADY not a hooker.

Glad for the ignore button...

:adding another prepubescent to the list ::

Yes I suppose "funbags" isn't really what I'm going for...Thanks for coming to my rescue DL :kiss:

Very beautiful.....I love your long hair cascading down upon your breast!
Not get to work:D
Like you I have only 5 books to read by monday:eek:

I'm going, I'm going!
But I'm ignoring my hw this weekend (much to my future demise) since I'm heading down to TX for a conference. Woo!

Well at least when you procrastinate you achieve something worthwhile. We can't all say that:)

lol thanks Yogi, I shall take that as a compliment

Yes I suppose "funbags" isn't really what I'm going for...Thanks for coming to my rescue DL :kiss:

I'm going, I'm going!
But I'm ignoring my hw this weekend (much to my future demise) since I'm heading down to TX for a conference. Woo!

lol thanks Yogi, I shall take that as a compliment

Have a great trip, & take at least one book!:D

Two very sexy photos...Love your thread.

Ah, curvy...this thread is why you're my favorite litster.

;)

They don't make me nauseous, they make me :D How should I act, now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back